We have become cowards

The US' wealth wasn't built on the back of slaves. Or more correctly, their back wasn't the only one. There was time, when the Irish made the majority of immigrants and were doing the bulk of dirty work in construction and industry, as one of examples.
Immigrants aren't the same as slaves and I'm pretty sure you know that. In fact I can't believe you aren't embarrassed by the attempt to compare the two. When I say America built its wealth on the backs of slaves I'm talking about stolen wealth. Immigrants got to take their wages home. Got to invest with it. Got to pass those investments down to their children. And when the New Deal came around Irish American families weren't shut out the benefits like Black Americans.
And as I said above, it is understandable that the Black people demand their share. But after all, these preferences won't go generations after generations.
Nothing last forever, not even white supremacy.

WRONG

My parents escaped the old Soviet Union. Came here with nothing and didn't speak the language. They did not receive one penny of reparations. They did not ask for any handouts. They are still alive and kicking. And they donate monies to Jewish charities annually as well as host families here and there. They are just kind working people and you demonize them for the color of their skin. They never owned slaves. They were never a part of Jim Crow. You're the racist here. Difference is, they are kind people. I am not. I call your shit out, little man.
I don't know a fucking thing about your parents. They could be worthless bums for all I know and you could be a white trash welfare queen. I'm not debating your parents situation with you you moron I'm pointing out that in comparison to Jewish and black populations as whole you left out the reparations and creation of a Jewish state. You're not bright enough or clever enough to spar with me boy. Stop embarrassing yourself.

I don't know a fucking thing about your parents. They could be worthless bums for all I know and you could be a white trash welfare queen. I'm not debating your parents situation with you you moron I'm pointing out that in comparison to Jewish and black populations as whole you left out the reparations and creation of a Jewish state. You're not bright enough or clever enough to spar with me boy. Stop embarrassing yourself.
Creating? Many died for that Jewish state. Came from the Concentration Camps, picked up a gun and fought. You have your own continent and you argue about one tiny country the size of NJ? Our ancient homeland? How kind of you.

You have declared yourself the winner. How interesting that you and your victim mentality allowed for that to happen. Woe is me....people are racist is your fucking pussy narrative. Your whining is never ending. Just man fucking up. Pussy.

Creating? Many died for that Jewish state. Came from the Concentration Camps, picked up a gun and fought. You have your own continent and you argue about one tiny country the size of NJ? Our ancient homeland? How kind of you.
Black American weren't given their own country and Africa isn't a country you ignorant moron, it's a continent. Your displays of stupidity continue to grow beyond even my imagination. Lol.
You have declared yourself the winner. How interesting that you and your victim mentality allowed for that to happen. Woe is me....people are racist is your fucking pussy narrative. Your whining is never ending. Just man fucking up. Pussy.
Lol. That's better. But there's no pussy here and I'm not really asking anything from you. I'm straight up telling you we're coming to take it. Try and stop us cuck boy. Lol.

Black American weren't given their own country and Africa isn't a country you ignorant moron, it's a continent. Your displays of stupidity continue to grow beyond even my imagination. Lol.

Lol. That's better. But there's no pussy here and I'm not really asking anything from you. I'm straight up telling you we're coming to take it. Try and stop us cuck boy. Lol.
I said “continent” you illiterate troll. I ll take it. Thanks for the offer.

I said “continent” you illiterate troll. I ll take it. Thanks for the offer.
And a continent isn't a country you dipshit. Nor can you hide the fact that Jews were the recipients of reparations. If you were trying to show how good reparations can be for a people you really couldn't do better than Jewish Americans. Thanks for helping make my point useful idiot. Lol.

And a continent isn't a country you dipshit. Nor can you hide the fact that Jews were the recipients of reparations. If you were trying to show how good reparations can be for a people you really couldn't do better than Jewish Americans. Thanks for helping make my point useful idiot. Lol.
What reparations? LOL

You are stating a false narrative? Do you know how Jews funded their war effort in 1947? Hint: It was not reparations. I enjoy your whining. Your failures in life have zero to do with skin color and everything to do with you being a failure.

Immigrants aren't the same as slaves and I'm pretty sure you know that. In fact I can't believe you aren't embarrassed by the attempt to compare the two. When I say America built its wealth on the backs of slaves I'm talking about stolen wealth. Immigrants got to take their wages home. Got to invest with it. Got to pass those investments down to their children. And when the New Deal came around Irish American families weren't shut out the benefits like Black Americans.

Nothing last forever, not even white supremacy.
Actually, I wasn't comparing immigration with slavery per se. What caught my eye was your words about American wealth. And I expressed my objection to it, or at least how I understood it.

Actually, I wasn't comparing immigration with slavery per se. What caught my eye was your words about American wealth. And I expressed my objection to it, or at least how I understood it.
Yes, you put your ignorance on display. It was very amusing.

These reparations you ignorant moron. No need to thank me for educating you on your own people's history.
DIRECT SURVIVORS of the Holocaust. 95% of my ancestors didn't survive you dumb loser. You are so uneducated typical for you people....by you people I mean LEFTISTS!

Nah, that is just you writing misleading statements.
Don't blame others for your own mistakes. I didn't tell you to compare immigrants to slaves. The term "built on the backs of" implies servitude and beasts of burden which is what the Founders turned black men, women and children into.

Don't blame others for your own mistakes. I didn't tell you to compare immigrants to slaves. The term "built on the backs of" implies servitude and beasts of burden which is what the Founders turned black men, women and children into.
Your whining is delicious. I am being 100% honest. Woe is me.

You. Dumbass.
No, you're the one who keeps bringing up personal issues with your family. I'm talking about reparations to the Jewish community and a recognition of the success that program has brought their people and how that can be applied to Black Americans.

Okay, then I misunderstood you.

Forum List

Back