We Have 2 Life-long Public Servants vs A Reality TV Star and A Rightwing Radio Talker

The odds are looking VERY good for the Democratic Party this year, especially considering the top of their opponent's ticket has no ideology and lies through his teeth at every turn. And the bottom of their ticket has an ideology that wants a perverted form of Christian Sharia law implemented in the country.

Things are looking pretty rosy for the Dems at this hour.
Classic Liberal spin. We should admire useless lifer politicians and ignore a man who demonstrated decades of success in the private sector. He then entered politics with ZERO experience and trounced another useless lifer politician at her own game.

Nobody in the battle ground states knows who this loser Harris is, henceforth known as Tan Hillary.
That's a lie.

We Have 2 Life-long Public Servants vs A Reality TV Star and A Rightwing Radio Talker

Wrong, we have a sitting POTUS and VP, multi-billionaire and former Governor vs a couple of Dem political hacks with long careers accomplishing nothing of merit.
Wrong. We have a 73 year old boy living off daddy's inheritance and a former radio talk show host who fucked up a state as a governor against 2 accomplished public policy professionals.

Stop lying you hack. You are just butthurt because I destroyed your blithering idiot thread title with facts.
You haven't destroyed shit and everything I said was true.

Lib please your thread was demolished with facts. President Trump has accomplished more in 4 years than Biden has in 40. Ouch, that's like a double OH SNAP!!

The odds are looking VERY good for the Democratic Party this year, especially considering the top of their opponent's ticket has no ideology and lies through his teeth at every turn. And the bottom of their ticket has an ideology that wants a perverted form of Christian Sharia law implemented in the country.

You are kidding right....sexual pervert Joe and his HOE just aren't going to inspire any to vote for them.

If you're happy about Harris you aren't Black
Whites don't get to make that decision. She's a Howard graduate and a member of a prestigious black sorority. You really ain't black , so STFU.

Wrong, we have a sitting POTUS and VP, multi-billionaire and former Governor vs a couple of Dem political hacks with long careers accomplishing nothing of merit.
Wrong. We have a 73 year old boy living off daddy's inheritance and a former radio talk show host who fucked up a state as a governor against 2 accomplished public policy professionals.

Stop lying you hack. You are just butthurt because I destroyed your blithering idiot thread title with facts.

Lib please your thread was demolished with facts. President Trump has accomplished more in 4 years than Biden has in 40. Ouch, that's like a double OH SNAP!!

You have done nothing. Just like trump has accomplished nothing.

Two life long commies that have been suckling off the public teat their entire career, you mean.

What is one to do, oh angry black man???

It's official, president Trump is the first black president. Accomplishing more for black communities than Clinton and Obama combined.

You're just trying to convince yourself you've got a chance.
Then let us make a bet comrade, the loser gets to leave the site...for good.

Ready?!??
Black America says you ain't black if you support a biden Harris ticket
What changed Harris said biden was racist
You're talking to a black American you fucking idiot.
You ain't black if you support (Lock them black guys up) harris and (working with segregationist to make blacks criminal) Biden

If you're happy about Harris you aren't Black
Whites don't get to make that decision. She's a Howard graduate and a member of a prestigious black sorority. You really ain't black , so STFU.
I can most assuredly make that call Afterall Harris is part of the reason blacks are rioting about social justice or is that just another reason to steal?

Oh I agree. Rump has taken America closer to the Abyss than any President since the end of the Civil War. Yes, be proud of that. You don't mind If I am not, do you.

Forum List

Back