We Have 2 Life-long Public Servants vs A Reality TV Star and A Rightwing Radio Talker

I
describe Christian sharia law, jackass
Everything that Pence wants idiot.

Um ... what? OBVIOUSLY he was asking for specifics. Pence wants women to wear burkas and not be able to drive or get jobs? What kind of drugs are you on?

Dude, you're failing, you have to ... think ...
Isn’t Pence the one that thinks women need to be chaperoned?

Show the law that Pence is advocating that women be chaperoned.

The subject is Sharia LAW. Which is actually law in Sharia countries. Claiming Pence is the same means the same, not his personal family values.

OK, so according to you, Pence wants to stone women who are unchaperoned. Show the link and we can go forward ...

The Question AGAIN is not about Pence's personal views for his own life. The question is what LAWS he's advocating to impose his views on others.

You don't know what Sharia Law is, do you? Be honest
Of course I know what Sharia law is. The right obviously doesn’t. They had a fit passing these bizarre anti-sharia law statutes about a decade ago.

Just saying that Pence has more in common with the advocates of sharia law than you might expect.

And yet you can't name a single law Pence wants to pass. No, you don't know what Sharia law is. Where there is Sharia law, it is NOT OPTIONAL.

My wife is a very conservative Christian. She has all sorts of values you would object to. And contrary to your bigotry, Christian women are NOT passive, not at all. But my wife wouldn't pass any law requiring you to do anything.

You really know nothing about Christians other than what left wing bigots in the Democrat Party and fake news tell you to think
I was applying the same definition conservatives have used to scare Christians about Sharia law.

I’m glad your wife isn’t passive but this isn’t about her. I wish would afford women the same rights and privileges that he affords men. I’m sure your wife would agree.

Of course she would. But as to your link:

" Several states have passed or attempted to pass laws designed to prevent courts from applying Islamic or “Sharia” law, as well as “foreign” or “international law.”"

There is nothing anti-Muslim about doing that. Of course foreign and other laws not enacted in this country should not be used in legal decisions.

And none of this remotely supports your contention that Christians or Pence are trying to pass religious Christian laws.

You have presented nothing of substance so far
Well, kiddo, I never contended that Pence is trying to pass religious laws. Sorry to burst your bubble.

As for Sharia Law, it’s not law of the land here but they passed a constitutional amendment that singled it out, indicating that it’s irrelevant.

Thanks! So you admit you were full of shit then comparing Pence to Sharia Law. His personal values are an entirely different thing than forcing his views on others with government guns.

Though you never remotely supported that his personal values were remotely like Sharia Law either. You just expressed your normal Democrat bigotry. This time about Christians

Um ... what? OBVIOUSLY he was asking for specifics. Pence wants women to wear burkas and not be able to drive or get jobs? What kind of drugs are you on?

The subject is Sharia LAW. Which is actually law in Sharia countries. Claiming Pence is the same means the same, not his personal family values.

OK, so according to you, Pence wants to stone women who are unchaperoned. Show the link and we can go forward ...

The Question AGAIN is not about Pence's personal views for his own life. The question is what LAWS he's advocating to impose his views on others.

Of course I know what Sharia law is. The right obviously doesn’t. They had a fit passing these bizarre anti-sharia law statutes about a decade ago.

Just saying that Pence has more in common with the advocates of sharia law than you might expect.

And yet you can't name a single law Pence wants to pass. No, you don't know what Sharia law is. Where there is Sharia law, it is NOT OPTIONAL.

My wife is a very conservative Christian. She has all sorts of values you would object to. And contrary to your bigotry, Christian women are NOT passive, not at all. But my wife wouldn't pass any law requiring you to do anything.

You really know nothing about Christians other than what left wing bigots in the Democrat Party and fake news tell you to think
I was applying the same definition conservatives have used to scare Christians about Sharia law.

I’m glad your wife isn’t passive but this isn’t about her. I wish would afford women the same rights and privileges that he affords men. I’m sure your wife would agree.

Every human should oppose sharia law.
Describe the rights not afforded.
I oppose a lot of religious codes but if people choose to adhere to them, it’s none of my business as long as they leave others out of it.

LOL, you claim that after a long conversation where you argued that Pence's personal business was the same as forcing Sharia Law on the entire country. You just lie, there's no other way to put it

I

" Several states have passed or attempted to pass laws designed to prevent courts from applying Islamic or “Sharia” law, as well as “foreign” or “international law.”"

There is nothing anti-Muslim about doing that. Of course foreign and other laws not enacted in this country should not be used in legal decisions.

And none of this remotely supports your contention that Christians or Pence are trying to pass religious Christian laws.

Well, kiddo, I never contended that Pence is trying to pass religious laws. Sorry to burst your bubble.

As for Sharia Law, it’s not law of the land here but they passed a constitutional amendment that singled it out, indicating that it’s irrelevant.

Thanks! So you admit you were full of shit then comparing Pence to Sharia Law. His personal values are an entirely different thing than forcing his views on others with government guns.

Though you never remotely supported that his personal values were remotely like Sharia Law either. You just expressed your normal Democrat bigotry. This time about Christians
As I’ve pointed out, only considering sharia law to be literally codified in statutes is unnecessarily narrow view that is not held by conservatives.

I oppose a lot of religious codes but if people choose to adhere to them, it’s none of my business as long as they leave others out of it.

LOL, you claim that after a long conversation where you argued that Pence's personal business was the same as forcing Sharia Law on the entire country. You just lie, there's no other way to put it
You are grossly mischaracterizing what I’ve said. Probably not intentional. I’d recommend having a more open mind when reading my posts rather than applying your prejudice to them.

I

As I’ve pointed out, only considering sharia law to be literally codified in statutes is unnecessarily narrow view that is not held by conservatives.

When you can name specific cases where Pence is "considering sharia law to be literally codified in statutes" let me know.

The one you showed so far was that Sharia and all other foreign laws not enacted by the US legislatures should NOT be used in rulings by the courts. Every sane person thinks that. That judges can rule based on foreign law means they can rule whatever they want to whenever they want. Too many leftist judges do that now.

So where is Pence supporting enacting Sharia Law in the United States. Stop dancing and specifically address the question

You are grossly mischaracterizing what I’ve said. Probably not intentional. I’d recommend having a more open mind when reading my posts rather than applying your prejudice to them.

You said that Pence supports Christian Sharia Law. That would mean enacting oppressive Christian ideology such as preventing women from working or having jobs and making them wear burkas at the threat of stoning them if they don't, or some variation of that.

You're just playing hyperbole games where you think that not giving out free government birth control is like forcing a woman to wear a Burka.

And you won't provide ANY specifics of what you do mean.

I can't read more carefully that which isn't there

So we agree that your original post was factually false.
Okay.

Okay.
Was it? I provided a link showing Pence’s rules about not providing women the same rights and privileges as men.

Okay.
Was it? I provided a link showing Pence’s rules about not providing women the same rights and privileges as men.

That link didn't refer to a single law that Pence wanted to enact and force on others.

And to call chaperoning a girl like Sharia law is you being Captain Hyperbole yet again.

And also shows you are lying again when now after saying personal values = laws you said you don't care what personal values people have as long as they don't want it to force it on the rest of us.

You're just in mindless, inane doublespeak with endless hyperbole and hypocrisy

Okay.

That link didn't refer to a single law that Pence wanted to enact and force on others.

And to call chaperoning a girl like Sharia law is you being Captain Hyperbole yet again.

And also shows you are lying again when now after saying personal values = laws you said you don't care what personal values people have as long as they don't want it to force it on the rest of us.

It’s like you’re having an argument with someone you invented in your head.

I’ve never said the vast majority of things you accuse me of saying.

Okay.

Democrats never say what you said you didn't say when you were not saying what you said you claimed you didn't say you didn't not said when you meant you said what you didn't say it

Okay.

Democrats never say what you said you didn't say when you were not saying what you said you claimed you didn't say you didn't not said when you meant you said what you didn't say it
It’s not my problem you’re unable to look past your prejudice.

Okay.

It’s not my problem you’re unable to look past your prejudice.

Now you're just babbling

We Have 2 Life-long Public Servants vs A Reality TV Star and A Rightwing Radio Talker

Wrong, we have a sitting POTUS and VP, multi-billionaire and former Governor vs a couple of Dem political hacks with long careers accomplishing nothing of merit.
Wrong. We have a 73 year old boy living off daddy's inheritance and a former radio talk show host who fucked up a state as a governor against 2 accomplished public policy professionals.

Wrong, we have a sitting POTUS and VP, multi-billionaire and former Governor vs a couple of Dem political hacks with long careers accomplishing nothing of merit.
Wrong. We have a 73 year old boy living off daddy's inheritance and a former radio talk show host who fucked up a state as a governor against 2 accomplished public policy professionals.

Stop lying you hack. You are just butthurt because I destroyed your blithering idiot thread title with facts.

Tulsi Gabbard is Blacker than Chameleon Harris, smarter and better looking. She's even more sniffable than Chameleon, I don't get it. :dunno:
No she isn't She is Samoan. Samoans are a great people and they aren't too fond of whites.

Stop lying you hack. You are just butthurt because I destroyed your blithering idiot thread title with facts.
You haven't destroyed shit and everything I said was true.

Forum List

Back