We did it!

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
12670058_953284424756693_8271877824890865160_n.jpg

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner! :D

When you say "We did it." Did what? Become duped again?

The Democratic caucuses in Iowa on Monday were so close that more than a dozen delegates were awarded based on coin flips.

How many is not exactly clear—the state party doesn’t track all the games of chance that occur as part of the complex process for divvying up delegates at hundreds of caucus sites across the state. But despite initial reports that Hillary Clinton had improbably run the table, it appears that Bernie Sanders won a sizable share of coin tosses as well, according to information provided on Tuesday by the state Democratic Party.

Was the Iowa Caucus Decided by Coin Flips?

why are so many RW so worried about the way the Dems choose a candidate ?

I mean damn, is there anything under the sun you won't whine about ?

why are so many RW so worried about the way the Dems choose a candidate ?

I mean damn, is there anything under the sun you won't whine about ?

Yea we know you are upset over it Siete, they didn't pick your great Idea and used....

Duck, Duck, goose

its Iowa ... its their show .. any of you idiots live in Iowa ... any of you idiots vote for Democrats ???

sheeeeeesssssshhhhhhhhhh ... STFU already.

Iowa's happy, roll up your dress and deal with it

Last edited:
its Iowa ... its their show .. any of you idiots live in Iowa ... any of you idiots vote for Democrats ???

sheeeeeesssssshhhhhhhhhh ... STFU already.

Iowa's happy, roll up your deresses and deal with it
Can someone tell me how to bookmark a post? I would like to hold on till later today when siet decides to make another comment on Trump or Cruz. Then show her this post.

Forum List

Back