We could lose 20% of small businesses.

You source is from 2014 which is not up to date

the exact percentage of our dependance varies from drug to drug

but its high enough that when china threatened to withhold drugs from America people took notice

Guy, you don't quote the Washington Times (Owned by the fucking Moonies!) and have credibility.

People can take notice all they want. The big corporations, the only people who really count. the people who OWN Trump, will keep on going to China or other third world countries to make stuff.

DEAL WITH IT. You can sit here and whine about it because Trump tells you to, because heaven forbid you look at this disaster and blame Trump and the Corporations that caused it. But when it's all over, they'll go right back to business as usual.

but its high enough that when china threatened to withhold drugs from America people took notice

Guy, you don't quote the Washington Times (Owned by the fucking Moonies!) and have credibility.

People can take notice all they want. The big corporations, the only people who really count. the people who OWN Trump, will keep on going to China or other third world countries to make stuff.

DEAL WITH IT. You can sit here and whine about it because Trump tells you to, because heaven forbid you look at this disaster and blame Trump and the Corporations that caused it. But when it's all over, they'll go right back to business as usual.
Ok

your TDS is in control of you

Naw, I realize that Trump is a symptom, not the disease.
Thats well put

trump haters actually hate trump voters

and I think they are capable of doing real harm to trump voters if they ever get the chance

Thats well put

trump haters actually hate trump voters

and I think they are capable of doing real harm to trump voters if they ever get the chance

Yes, we might actually make you act like decent human beings instead of racists... that would awful.
We already act decent

you are just so warped by hate you dont know it

Oh, so you’re claiming to be a Jew or Muslim now?

Nope. I'm saying that MAYBE if there is a higher power, MAYBE that higher power is punishing us, you know for shit like throwing kids into concentration camps and having a Nazi president.

I don't believe in God, but I do believe in Karma.
You’re referring to Obama right?

I’m guessing the thing you are typing on was made in China and that you wouldn’t have paid $1,000 more for the US version. It’s supply and demand. Not a big company conspiracy. Now if we have strategic reasons to make stuff here - like weapons/medicine - then that is a different story and just need to legislate but higher drug prices seems absurd in today world.

I’m guessing the thing you are typing on was made in China and that you wouldn’t have paid $1,000 more for the US version. It’s supply and demand. Not a big company conspiracy. Now if we have strategic reasons to make stuff here - like weapons/medicine - then that is a different story and just need to legislate but higher drug prices seems absurd in today world.

Here's the underlying problem. Labor would be only a small part of the cost no matter where it was made. This has always been as much about breaking the back of the American working class as it was about cost effectiveness.

We already act decent

you are just so warped by hate you dont know it

Decent people don't throw children into concentration camps because their parents don't have papers.

Has it occurred to you that Covid-19 is God's punishment for being awful people?
children were not thrown into concentration camps

How about no drugs at any price because china wants to punish America for standing in the way of their strategic or political goals?

The absolute cheapest price is a very shortsighted way of looking at the world

How about no drugs at any price because china wants to punish America for standing in the way of their strategic or political goals?

Then don't stand in their way. Here's a crazy idea, maybe actually FUCKING EDUCATE YOURSELF ON CHINESE HISTORY and then realize how our paternalistic, imperialist policies kind of make things worse.

Um, yeah, they were. Do try to keep up.

Then don't stand in their way. Here's a crazy idea, maybe actually FUCKING EDUCATE YOURSELF ON CHINESE HISTORY and then realize how our paternalistic, imperialist policies kind of make things worse.

Oh my

You are a true china apologist and America basher

do you really want to let china run roughshod over your own country?

Sorry Joe

thats a lie

Forum List

Back