We cannot afford to maintain these ancient prejudices against Islam

Coming from a gay man, your title of this thread is insane. How can you NOT "afford to maintain these ancient prejudices against Islam"? Has Islam softened their outlook on homosexuality any since their so-called "tolerant" days? I think not...gays are killed even today in countries under Islam rule. Gays prove they are absolutely nuts when it comes to demonstrating support for Islam...either that or you like necktie parties.
http://clarityandresolve.com/archives/2005/07/iran_killing_ga.php

:banana2:

Islams main battle Crusade began after the death of Alexander the Great...they took back the lands he conquered then pushed west over the centuries as far as Spain...they pushed east as far as China...and at the time China and the Mongrol Hordes were the only ones who stopped their push with a major defeat...During the conquering they gave those conquered the choice of death or conversion...same today as it was then! And those who said in here that the crusades was defensive they are correct...you Kagom are incorrect about the nature of the Christain crusades!

side note: heard through the grapevine that UBL would be giving a message in the next two weeks...calling for all Muslims to exit the USA as a major offensive would take place...WMD hinted at...NY and DC main targets...guess we will have to wait and see if this is conspiracy theories or real!

What does Alexander the Great have to do with anything? He died nearly a millinium prior to Islam being created.

What does Alexander the Great have to do with anything? He died nearly a millinium prior to Islam being created.

Not true about the 1000 year difference...no matter the gist was that 'Islam' started it's world conquering after 'Alexander the Great' they learned from his conquering skills...albeit 'Mo' man had not hit the scene as of yet...does this change the pic...I think not....:beer:

Coming from a gay man, your title of this thread is insane. How can you NOT "afford to maintain these ancient prejudices against Islam"? Has Islam softened their outlook on homosexuality any since their so-called "tolerant" days? I think not...gays are killed even today in countries under Islam rule. Gays prove they are absolutely nuts when it comes to demonstrating support for Islam...either that or you like necktie parties.
http://clarityandresolve.com/archives/2005/07/iran_killing_ga.php

:banana2:
No one reads what I say. I didn't post this in support of Islam. I posted it to have an interesting article out and about.

We = the Christian Europeans. Do you have a problem with me referring to them as "we" in any context? They're still Westerners at the end of it all.

And so I'm wrong. I don't care, I'll admit I am wrong.

I know they will kill you first, being outted and all. So fine, go to the head of the line. :thup:

What point are you trying to make?

*lightbulb above Kagom's head* They, meaning the radical Muslims, truly would slit your throat, as opposed to those on a messageboard that just don't like gays. Personally, I think it should be between you and God, but my guess is you will be dealing with an Islamicist before a Pale or OCA.

*lightbulb above Kagom's head* They, meaning the radical Muslims, truly would slit your throat, as opposed to those on a messageboard that just don't like gays. Personally, I think it should be between you and God, but my guess is you will be dealing with an Islamicist before a Pale or OCA.
Okay...why are you even going over this? I'm quite aware of how Muslims feel, in fact, many of you have felt so inclined as to make like a parrot and repeat and repeat and repeat when it isn't necessary.

Okay...why are you even going over this? I'm quite aware of how Muslims feel, in fact, many of you have felt so inclined as to make like a parrot and repeat and repeat and repeat when it isn't necessary.
So why do you advocate appeasement at best and subjugation at worst? A death wish?

I don't believe that I do. I've never advocated appeasement with violent Muslims I know for a fact that it'd get us no where.

Originally Posted by Kagom View Post
I have no revisionist view. I also know that we started the Crusades to regain the Holy Land from the hands of the Muslims who had conquered it.

What revisionist history have you been reading?

Yeah, I admitted I was wrong about the Crusades. Do you want a cookie? ANd how does that have to do with me supposedly advocating appeasement before subjugation?

I believe I posed that as an either/or, but you would be more correct. Appeasement would be followed by subjugation.

Forum List

Back