We Are Pushing "Six Months Of The Russians".Will Democrats Ever Let Go Of This Laughable Dilemma?

I relate Trump's situation with the media to our State Superintendent of Public Instruction here in Arizona. She received the same sort of non-acceptance after her election in 2014. The stories critical over every little thing lasted about 6 months and then died. The experience has given me some hope that the media will eventually get over its shock of Trump's election.

Well, borrowing from Grumpy old men...

the Trump team can ''wish in one hand and shit in the other and see which one fills up first''

The person being investigated doesn't get to choose when the investigators end their investigation.

Trump is acting guilty. Why is he doing this? Comey deserved to be fired long ago, the timing is what is wrong and sticks out...

If anything this proves there is more to this Russian election influence/possible Trump team collusion, than our eyes can see....

Sessions should NEVER EVER had been part of this decision. Comey is the head of the FBI investigation in to the Trump campaign....Not in a million years, after RECUSING HIMSELF should the lying Sessions had been a part of this firing.

Only problems with your post- you're dumb, liberal, and a woman from the northeast. Those are 3 big strikes....and ...you....are...OUT!
:lol: :rofl:

'AM NOT! :D

Only truth in your post is....

I am Woman! :D

I Am Woman
Helen Reddy
I am woman, hear me roar
In numbers too big to ignore
And I know too much to go back an' pretend
'Cause I've heard it all before
And I've been down there on the floor
No one's ever gonna keep me down again
Oh yes, I am wise
But it's wisdom born of pain
Yes, I've paid the price
But look how much I gained
If I have to, I can do anything
I am strong
(Strong)
I am invincible
(Invincible)
I am woman
You can bend but never break me
'Cause it only serves to make me
More determined to achieve my final goal
And I come back even stronger
Not a novice any longer
'Cause you've deepened the conviction in my soul
Oh yes, I am wise
Yes, I've paid the price
I am strong

YouTube

the Trump team can ''wish in one hand and shit in the other and see which one fills up first''

The person being investigated doesn't get to choose when the investigators end their investigation.

Trump is acting guilty. Why is he doing this? Comey deserved to be fired long ago, the timing is what is wrong and sticks out...

If anything this proves there is more to this Russian election influence/possible Trump team collusion, than our eyes can see....

Sessions should NEVER EVER had been part of this decision. Comey is the head of the FBI investigation in to the Trump campaign....Not in a million years, after RECUSING HIMSELF should the lying Sessions had been a part of this firing.

Only problems with your post- you're dumb, liberal, and a woman from the northeast. Those are 3 big strikes....and ...you....are...OUT!

I Am Woman
Helen Reddy
I am woman, hear me roar
Oh yes, I am wise
Yes, I've paid the price
I am strong
(Strong)
I am invincible
(Invincible)
I am woman
Not a novice any longer
Oh yes, I am wise
Yes, I've paid the price
I am strong

YouTube

I relate Trump's situation with the media to our State Superintendent of Public Instruction here in Arizona. She received the same sort of non-acceptance after her election in 2014. The stories critical over every little thing lasted about 6 months and then died. The experience has given me some hope that the media will eventually get over its shock of Trump's election.
Weren't they claiming all this crap from day one when they learned they lost?

Why won't Trump order an independent investigation, innocent men want to be cleared...

Trump wants to bury... Why? By messing with this investigation already he starting to admit guilt..
Really? Maybe his GAF factor is about burned out, like most of the rest of decent Americans who have jobs and don't make a living out of attending riots.

You truly are cheap entertainment. Thanks.

I Am Woman
Helen Reddy
I am woman, hear me roar
Oh yes, I am wise
Yes, I've paid the price
I am strong
(Strong)
I am invincible
(Invincible)
I am woman
Not a novice any longer
Oh yes, I am wise
Yes, I've paid the price
I am strong
You sure? Maybe you might wanna be a guy...yanno, just to get into the gents' locker room? Good view there, I've heard.

Weren't they claiming all this crap from day one when they learned they lost?

This Leftist obsession with Putin, this all started when Obama being a faggot got into bed with Putin and Putin not being a faggot told Obama to GTFO.

Here is that Historical Moment:

Barack-Obama-in-Bed-with-Vladimir-Putin-127996.jpg

:2up: :dunno: :laugh2: We are at the five month mark since Trump beat Hillary, and beat her to a pulp where everyone agrees there was no voter fraud. But yet, the Democrats still are convinced that somehow the Russians changed the minds of 20 to 30 Million Americans that were so so in love with Hillary Clinton, to the extent that there was no way that they will change their minds and switch their votes to Trump.
:itsok:
Come early June, are we still going to be hearing the latest stories created by the MSM that Trump still beat Hillary soley because of "The Russians" :laugh2: :laugh2: :poop:

It's an unhealthy obsession they have with Putin, it's all bizarre and paranoid.

They should get the Putin Scented Candle I think and look under the bed.

JD-and-Kate-Industries-Putin-Scented-Candle-Handmade-Item.jpg

Jesus you people are clueless, it does not matter what forum one goes to, wherever you find conservatives, you will find the end result of the Dumbing Down of America.

images

That last would be the progressives at the universities of 'supposed' higher education.

Do you need a tissue or coloring book?

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

I Am Woman
Helen Reddy
I am woman, hear me roar
Oh yes, I am wise
Yes, I've paid the price
I am strong
(Strong)
I am invincible
(Invincible)
I am woman
Not a novice any longer
Oh yes, I am wise
Yes, I've paid the price
I am strong
You sure? Maybe you might wanna be a guy...yanno, just to get into the gents' locker room? Good view there, I've heard.

Nahhhh, I got a 6' 3'' hubby that is stacked, in all the right places! My view has been great, every day for the last 28 years or longer! ;)

:2up: :dunno: :laugh2: We are at the five month mark since Trump beat Hillary, and beat her to a pulp where everyone agrees there was no voter fraud. But yet, the Democrats still are convinced that somehow the Russians changed the minds of 20 to 30 Million Americans that were so so in love with Hillary Clinton, to the extent that there was no way that they will change their minds and switch their votes to Trump.
:itsok:
Come early June, are we still going to be hearing the latest stories created by the MSM that Trump still beat Hillary soley because of "The Russians" :laugh2: :laugh2: :poop:

There are so many Americans who are easily influenced by things they read, things they see on the news etc. It's not that hard to put things out there to change people's views of things.

Maxine Waters will stay on this till she is 103 years old

"Maxine Waters will stay on this till she is 103 years old"

People are living longer these days Rexx, so she might stay on it until she's....203 years old :omg:
actually I think we will never hear the end of the Anthony Weener scandals, mainly cause it invloves a Weener, A Clinton and a Huma. It's a comedians dream.

Forum List

Back