We Are Pushing "Six Months Of The Russians".Will Democrats Ever Let Go Of This Laughable Dilemma?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:2up: :dunno: :laugh2: We are at the five month mark since Trump beat Hillary, and beat her to a pulp where everyone agrees there was no voter fraud. But yet, the Democrats still are convinced that somehow the Russians changed the minds of 20 to 30 Million Americans that were so so in love with Hillary Clinton, to the extent that there was no way that they will change their minds and switch their votes to Trump.
:itsok:
Come early June, are we still going to be hearing the latest stories created by the MSM that Trump still beat Hillary soley because of "The Russians" :laugh2: :laugh2: :poop:

Now it's Comey who they were screaming from the rooftops about firing and now that the dastardly dude has been canned by an even more dastardly dude they are in an uproar
Being governed by emotions over intellect is no way to go thru life

Jesus you people are clueless, it does not matter what forum one goes to, wherever you find conservatives, you will find the end result of the Dumbing Down of America.

Jesus you people are clueless, it does not matter what forum one goes to, wherever you find conservatives, you will find the end result of the Dumbing Down of America.

lol from the side that hates logic and reason. so you wanted comey to stay?

Keep the Russian stuff going....it provides the nation with great entertainment. I condone it.

Why won't Trump order an independent investigation, innocent men want to be cleared...

Trump wants to bury... Why? By messing with this investigation already he starting to admit guilt..

Well, borrowing from Grumpy old men...

the Trump team can ''wish in one hand and shit in the other and see which one fills up first''

The person being investigated doesn't get to choose when the investigators end their investigation.

Trump is acting guilty. Why is he doing this? Comey deserved to be fired long ago, the timing is what is wrong and sticks out...

If anything this proves there is more to this Russian election influence/possible Trump team collusion, than our eyes can see....

Sessions should NEVER EVER had been part of this decision. Comey is the head of the FBI investigation in to the Trump campaign....Not in a million years, after RECUSING HIMSELF should the lying Sessions had been a part of this firing.

:2up: :dunno: :laugh2: We are at the five month mark since Trump beat Hillary, and beat her to a pulp where everyone agrees there was no voter fraud. But yet, the Democrats still are convinced that somehow the Russians changed the minds of 20 to 30 Million Americans that were so so in love with Hillary Clinton, to the extent that there was no way that they will change their minds and switch their votes to Trump.
Come early June, are we still going to be hearing the latest stories created by the MSM that Trump still beat Hillary soley because of "The Russians" :laugh2: :laugh2: :poop:

If the Russians did anything, they simply exposed REAL emails, or the truth about the Bulldyke. What I haven't heard anybody say, if the Russians can hack her emails and wanted Trump to be president, why didn't they just create some even more damaging emails? I'm waiting for some of the sheepish Libs to explain that to me.

the Trump team can ''wish in one hand and shit in the other and see which one fills up first''

The person being investigated doesn't get to choose when the investigators end their investigation.

Trump is acting guilty. Why is he doing this? Comey deserved to be fired long ago, the timing is what is wrong and sticks out...

If anything this proves there is more to this Russian election influence/possible Trump team collusion, than our eyes can see....

Sessions should NEVER EVER had been part of this decision. Comey is the head of the FBI investigation in to the Trump campaign....Not in a million years, after RECUSING HIMSELF should the lying Sessions had been a part of this firing.

Only problems with your post- you're dumb, liberal, and a woman from the northeast. Those are 3 big strikes....and ...you....are...OUT!

If the Russians did anything, they simply exposed REAL emails, or the truth about the Bulldyke. What I haven't heard anybody say, if the Russians can hack her emails and wanted Trump to be president, why didn't they just create some even more damaging emails? I'm waiting for some of the sheepish Libs to explain that to me.
right,,,so the Russians only told the real truths about the Clintons that we already knew,,,so what was Hillary bitchin about? I mean,,,we all know who Anthony Weener is, and we have all seen him naked too,,,right?

Only problems with your post- you're dumb, liberal, and a woman from the northeast. Those are 3 big strikes....and ...you....are...OUT!
for all we know,,,Anthony probably sent his kinky photos to Hillary

:lol: :rofl:

'AM NOT! :D

Only truth in your post is....

I am Woman! :D

I Am Woman
Helen Reddy
I am woman, hear me roar
In numbers too big to ignore
And I know too much to go back an' pretend
'Cause I've heard it all before
And I've been down there on the floor
No one's ever gonna keep me down again
Oh yes, I am wise
But it's wisdom born of pain
Yes, I've paid the price
But look how much I gained
If I have to, I can do anything
I am strong
(Strong)
I am invincible
(Invincible)
I am woman
You can bend but never break me
'Cause it only serves to make me
More determined to achieve my final goal
And I come back even stronger
Not a novice any longer
'Cause you've deepened the conviction in my soul
Oh yes, I am wise
But it's wisdom born of pain
Yes, I've paid the price
But look how much I gained
If I have to, I can do anything
I am strong

I suggest you start by listening to yourself. Every time you hear the word 'Russia', substitute that word with 'Benghazi'.

Go with God now and do some serious self introspection.

right,,,so the Russians only told the real truths about the Clintons that we already knew,,,so what was Hillary bitchin about? I mean,,,we all know who Anthony Weener is, and we have all seen him naked too,,,right?

Funny how the same people change the topic of Bush being president after he brought the country down to its knee's, and then his party threw him under the bus...

Classic!

Forum List

Back