We Americans Deserve an Answer

Radicalredneckk

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2020
It’s high time that we Americans an answer, is Joe Biden going to Debate Donald Trump, or not? Or is he just going to hide in his Basement for the next year and campaign from his Basement again. Or maybe he’s going to do what I have expected all along, AND NOT EVEN RUN !.

It’s high time that we Americans an answer, is Joe Biden going to Debate Donald Trump, or not? Or is he just going to hide in his Basement for the next year and campaign from his Basement again. Or maybe he’s going to do what I have expected all along, AND NOT EVEN RUN !.

Why won't Trump debate his Republican challengers

:dunno:

Why won't Trump debate his Republican challengers

:dunno:

Neither Trump nor Biden are planning to debate their own party. This question is will Biden debate in the GENERAL ELECTION. Your question is a non-sequitur

Americans deserve the truth, we do not get the truth from the Democratic Party and the news media they control.

Debates? That is not what the election farce called debates, is. It is a contrived political propaganda stunt.

Last I heard Mr. Biden did not have to. The Rapist and Traitor will do what he always does anyway..........LIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BASEMENT DWELLER!

Forum List

Back