Trump and Fauci

Trump, at that time, was neutralized by our corrupt MSM and our corrupt Democrat party that incited the country to riot against everything Trump. Add to that the constant threat of another unwarranted investigation by the progressive deep state and Trump really had no alternative but to tolerate Fauci, who I consider a murderer. Our MSM, DNC cabal boxed Trump in, just like Schumer said they would.

Maybe lefties are so fed up with Biden that they wish Trump was back. A successful political term used to include peace and prosperity and that's what we had. America endured the Great Depression and a freaking World War in FDR's 3 1/4 terms but democrats still love the old guy. I guess it's a combination of ignorance and media propaganda.

Just wondering why Trump kept Fauci and Berk and did not vet them properly. So much has happened with Fauci's bullshit. So why didn't Trump fire him? Oh. Wait. Because he was too busy with rallies.
Unfortunately, Trump still agrees with Fauci's assessment of the harmful vaccine. I was hoping that he'd wake up to the issue, but once you've invested so much time promoting the JAB and patting yourself on the back for rushing it to market, it's hard to backtrack.

Trump, at that time, was neutralized by our corrupt MSM and our corrupt Democrat party that incited the country to riot against everything Trump. Add to that the constant threat of another unwarranted investigation by the progressive deep state and Trump really had no alternative but to tolerate Fauci, who I consider a murderer. Our MSM, DNC cabal boxed Trump in, just like Schumer said they would.
Fucking bullshit excuses. If right wingers didn’t have me… they’d have nuffin

Correct and there wasn't some magical pool of non-DC swamp people to pick from for these positions. The DC swamp has been growing for decades, not even Trump could transform that hot mess in a single term.
True. But still...he has made a lot of bad decisions on people he THOUGHT were loyal. Which means, in essence, he didn't do his homework.

True. But still...he has made a lot of bad decisions on people he THOUGHT were loyal. Which means, in essence, he didn't do his homework.

Or that he just has really shitty instincts when it comes to people

As POTUS he must rely on aides and others for recommendations. There's no way a POTUS as the time for sit downs and interviews with that many people. So it was the swamp recommending their swamp pals for jobs.

As POTUS he must rely on aides and others for recommendations. There's no way a POTUS as the time for sit downs and interviews with that many people. So it was the swamp recommending their swamp pals for jobs.
Excuses…piled on excuses

razg7523flka1.jpg

It's funny how Trump's ass hounds rant about Fauci but when he was advising your guy you praised him. When Fauci aired some slight critisism of Trump that was it, now you want his head on a silver platter.

Take DoySantis who praised Fauci but now he's one of that fuck's whipping boys because he needs the support of dummies like you who blame him for Trump's fuck ups.

Same old story.

However, it turned out that Trump's original assessment, that covid-19 was no big deal and we should just get through it as quickly as possible, was CORRECT.

It was Fauci who got everything wrong.
Like he claimed the lethality was 1.0%, when in reality covid lethality was only 0.02%. That was because Fauci did not do enough testing, only counted those who went to the hospital, and did not realize that 90% of those infected were asymptomatic.
But he should have known, since the actual number of deaths was no where near high enough to be a 1.0% mortality rate.
And EVERYONE should have known that mRNA vaccines are impossible. The spike protein the mRNA injection makes is identical to the spike protein our own exosomes use for ACE2 receptor access.
So if the mRNA vax really had caused an immune response, everyone injected would have died from an auto-immune reaction.
He claimed we should "flatten the curve" with masks, washing hands, and lock down.
Which prevented it from being able to end with herd immunity, and stretched a 2 month epidemic out for over 3 years.
Instead of the 1.2 million dead in the US after 3 years, we could have ended it in 2 months, with only 60k dead.

It's funny how Trump's ass hounds rant about Fauci but when he was advising your guy you praised him. When Fauci aired some slight critisism of Trump that was it, now you want his head on a silver platter.

Take DoySantis who praised Fauci but now he's one of that fuck's whipping boys because he needs the support of dummies like you who blame him for Trump's fuck ups.

Same old story.

What are you talking about?
There is nothing "political" involved.
Why Fauci goofed so badly is unknown to me, but he did it all himself.
Ask ANY nurse or doctor, and they will tell you that an epidemic like covid is a race against time, doubling in number ever 12 days.
So the very LAST thing you would ever want to do is "flatten the curve", and make it last longer.
It has got to be one of the stupidest thing anyone on the planet has ever done.

The only reason I do not want Fauci prosecuted for his crimes is because many other countries also did badly.
But he should have known better, because many other countries also did much better than the US, by NOT doing things like closing schools.

What are you talking about?
There is nothing "political" involved.
Why Fauci goofed so badly is unknown to me, but he did it all himself.
Ask ANY nurse or doctor, and they will tell you that an epidemic like covid is a race against time, doubling in number ever 12 days.
So the very LAST thing you would ever want to do is "flatten the curve", and make it last longer.
It has got to be one of the stupidest thing anyone on the planet has ever done.

The only reason I do not want Fauci prosecuted for his crimes is because many other countries also did badly.
But he should have known better, because many other countries also did much better than the US, by NOT doing things like closing schools.
Other Countries did better because they listened to medical experts & weren't ruled by a lunatic more worried about his election chances then he was for what was best for the Country.

If anyone should be prosecuted it's that bastard Trump.

Go find yourself another whipping boy.

Just wondering why Trump kept Fauci and Berk and did not vet them properly. So much has happened with Fauci's bullshit. So why didn't Trump fire him? Oh. Wait. Because he was too busy with rallies.

Damn you stupid

Fauci should be on trail for war crimes.

Forum List

Back