What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We all knew it would happen: Trump apparently throws Giuliani into the trash heap.

Fort Fun Indiana

Diamond Member
Reaction score
unevidenced????? they had tons of evidence but the courts refused to take the case...
You pathetic liar. They had zero evidence. When team trump was ordered to produce evidence in court, they withdrew their fraud claims and got laughed out of court.

Clipper

Gold Member
Reaction score
Nothing is evidence until a judge rules it into evidence, you fucking moron.
Clown, judges don't accept conspiracy theories & Kraken nonsense as evidence.

When Rudy farted in court, sorry you weren't there.

Fort Fun Indiana

Diamond Member
Reaction score
There were 2,500 affidavits submitted. The chances that all of them are cridlble is small
The chance that any of them are credible is zero. The chance that any two of them are consistent with each other is zero. They are freakish lies submitted by apoplectic Trump cultists on a Trump fundraising website. Lying freaks that chose to go to the orange pile of shit's moneygrab site instead of the authorities. The affifavits are being ridiculed by a judge and the grifter fraud lawyers are likely going to face sanctions over them.10 to 1 one of them is from you.

Rambunctious

Diamond Member
Reaction score
You pathetic liar. They had zero evidence. When team trump was ordered to produce evidence in court, they withdrew their fraud claims and got laughed out of court.
That was a Rudy case...you are mixing up the cases....

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The White House/Trumpers' heads, rent-free
Trump hired Rudy to win his cases. Rudy didn't do what he was supposed to.

I still think it's wrong for the Deep State to persecute Rudy.
What a dumb motherfucker you are. I'd like to see you tell your hospital "you didn't cure my cancer so I'm not paying you". Rudy was hired to represent Donny Douchebag in court.

colfax_m

Diamond Member
Reaction score
What a dumb motherfucker you are. I'd like to see you tell your hospital "you didn't cure my cancer so I'm not paying you". Rudy was hired to represent Donny Douchebag in court.
When you go the hospital, you sign a paper saying you’ll pay what they bill.

Apparently Rudy didn’t do that. I believe he said something along the lines of “they’ll figure it out later”.

Rambunctious

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Still team trump. Still zero evidence.
It was a different kind of case towards ballot counting machines...Rudy needed to have more data but Dominion refused to give it to him and the courts wouldn't order them to....you are purposely and intentionally confusing the two...which shows us all how disingenuous you are....and what a board troll you have become....go away...do us all a favor and leave....

lennypartiv

Platinum Member
Reaction score
When you go the hospital, you sign a paper saying you’ll pay what they bill.
Apparently Rudy didn’t do that. I believe he said something along the lines of “they’ll figure it out later”.
Did Rudy win his cases in court? Since the answer is no, he can't complain about Trump not paying his bills.

Colin norris

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Salon????? :auiqs.jpg:

Yes that's right.
Trump is a narcissistic sociopath and uses people until they are useless. Just like he did with all Republicans who supported him but they wouldn't realise it. He'll never use the money to chase justice on a stolen election that wasn't stolen. He knows you all fell for it. He'll trouser the lot of it and while ever they keep giving it to him, let him rip them off.

Giuliani was hoping for some retirement benefits for his support of trump. It appears it won't be long coming but not quite as luxurious as he expected.
It couldn't happen to a more deserved grub.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$191.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List