We all knew it would happen: Trump apparently throws Giuliani into the trash heap.

Thats nice. But Trump the mentally ill slob is still harming our democracy.
Maybe for you but not for me. Democracy is doing better than ever and seeing what happened on January 6th proves it. The "insurrection" didn't happen, wasn't close to being completed and our nation is now stronger because of it.

So focus on what you don't want and I'll focus on reality.

Lol.. one of many sites.

“Rudy Guiliani is nearly 'broke' as he confronts a potentially long legal following an FBI raid on his home and office – and his aides are astonished that his longtime client former President Trump isn't contributing despite Trump's own massive fundraising haul.”

What are Trump's fundraising efforts earmarked as?

If it for campaign financing, it would probably be illegal for Trump to give some of those funds to Giuliani. And, even if Trump's raising funds for his own potential defense, those donations were intended for him. Someone donating to Trump might get angry if their donation ended up defending Giuliani.

I'm spitballing, because I don't know, but it would seem to me that those could be two viable possibilities...

Prove it.
that turd demands proof. lol. another concept he struggles with..

During a hearing Monday over the sanctions request, U.S. District Judge Linda Parker repeatedly expressed skepticism of the pro-Trump attorneys’ evidence of election fraud in the case, criticizing one affidavit as being based on “levels of hearsay” and another as so “speculative” as to be “fantastical.”
Parker suggested she believed the right-wing attorneys filed their affidavits without doing the “due diligence” to determine whether they were actually true, saying she had “heard nothing” to suggest the lawyers had done their “minimal duty that any attorney has in presenting a sworn affidavit.”

“I don't think I've ever seen an affidavit that makes so many leaps,” Parker said about one affidavit presented as evidence of election fraud. “This is really fantastical. So my question to counsel here is: How could any of you as officers of the court present this affidavit?”

Last edited:
There's no reality here. Crime families don't have anything to offer to replace the due process of law and government which the Democrats have abdicated to Mob rule
How stupid. The thread is literally abput a mob of unqualified Trump cult frauds trying to affect our election after the fact.

Guiliani won’t sing. He will cry and whimper. The moron threw away his reputation for an admitted pussygrabber. How tragically sad.
It wasn't just Trump he threw his esteemed career out the window on...he sold his soul to a lot of creeps and crooks for money. :(

that turd demands proof. lol. another concept he struggles with..

During a hearing Monday over the sanctions request, U.S. District Judge Linda Parker repeatedly expressed skepticism of the pro-Trump attorneys’ evidence of election fraud in the case, criticizing one affidavit as being based on “levels of hearsay” and another as so “speculative” as to be “fantastical.”
Parker suggested she believed the right-wing attorneys filed their affidavits without doing the “due diligence” to determine whether they were actually true, saying she had “heard nothing” to suggest the lawyers had done their “minimal duty that any attorney has in presenting a sworn affidavit.”

“I don't think I've ever seen an affidavit that makes so many leaps,” Parker said about one affidavit presented as evidence of election fraud. “This is really fantastical. So my question to counsel here is: How could any of you as officers of the court present this affidavit?”

Your article was published July 12, eight months after the election. So no judge who actually presided over any of the hearings immediately after the election has said anything about the evidence.

Your judge is also an Obama appointee.

Your article was published July 12, eight months after the election. So no judge who actually presided over any of the hearings immediately after the election has said anything about the evidence.

i provided proof that what i posted is correct. bullshit that was apparently considered court worthy evidence was filed, looked at by the court, rightfully disregarded, and consequently the lawsuits were tossed. you being always wrong is hilarious. the "evidence" was so shitty that the lawyers face sanctions.

now, throw another tantrum.

i provided proof that what i posted is correct. bullshit that was apparently considered court worthy evidence was filed, looked at by the court, rightfully disregarded, and consequently the lawsuits were tossed. you being always wrong is hilarious. the "evidence" was so shitty that the lawyers face sanctions.

now, throw another tantrum.
Hmmm . . . . no, you didn't. You claimed that the judges who held hearings immediately after the election, but before the results were accepted by congress looked at the evidence.

The judge who said what you claim was in a hearing to sanction Sidney Power and Giuliani, not an election hearing. It's another Democrat witch hunt.

You lied.

Not one court looked "into" it they looked at it and dismissed it....

They dismissed it because these were sham law suits. They had no evidence of their claims, and the lawyer's are being disbarred for misleading the courts and the public and filing lawsuits for "improper reasons", i.e. to mislead the public and the courts.

The only member of Trump's legal team who hasn't been disbarred, is Jenna Ellis. That's because she at least had the good sense not to put her name on ANY of the cases or ANY of the court filings, and while she may have lied to the public, what is getting Guilliani, Powell and Lin Woods disbarred is that they put their names on the false and misleading affidavits, and cases without merit.

You can't say that the courts didn't "look into it". It's obvious from the cases currently being brought against these lawyers that the judges examined every piece of "evidence" filed and found they sorely lacking in veracity or authenticity. The judge in Michigan called one affidavit "fantastasical".

The "witness" saw a postal worker receive a clear plastic bag full of what "could have been ballots", which the worker then loaded into a van and drove off with, possibly to a ballot counting centre. The postal worker could have just as easily have been receiving a bag of promo flyers to deliver along their route. The "witness" had nothing to offer to the court but speculation.

So no judge who actually presided over any of the hearings immediately after the election has said anything about the evidence
Bevause there ismt any. None in court, none given to the authorities. Zilch. Nada. Go sit in the corner with the spoonbenders.

The judge, who actually presided over the case Sydney Powell filed in Michigan is the one who also sanctioned her for bringing the case. The cases against the lawyers were brought to trial 8 months after their crimes were committed. That's not long at all. These things usually take 2 years to run through the disciplinary process.

The case was filed against the three lawyers who filed the suits, and the evidence supporting it, which means that the courts did indeed, look closely at the evidence. And the judge filing suit against the lawyers is the same judge who presided over the case in the first place, again putting the lie to your post.

And the last goal post you attempted to move is that the judge is an Obama appointee, which means that Mitch McConnell and the Senate had to have spent years reviewing the appointment and could find absolutely no reason not to appoint this highly qualified person to the bench.

It's hilarious that some trump people actually believe that the so called evidence the trump lawyers tried to present was actually evidence then goes on to say that the courts ignored the evidence.

The reason it's so sad and funny is that sydney powell herself said reasonable people wouldn't believe her election fraud claims.

She admitted it was all lies.

Yet the trump people still spew the lies.

Forum List

Back