Wayfair to pay $15 an hour minimum

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

The Biden effect in action.

Target has done that for over a year. Big whoop.

The Biden effect?

:cuckoo:

This is great. Goes to show that it can be done.
This is how it should be done. Not by government force.
Right but a lot of companies don’t give cost of living increases when they should. Decades could go by they won’t give raises except to the ceos
And the majority of them are progressive run...with lots of Marxist mandatory diversity training.
Got a link to back that claim up? Of course not.

The lowest paying businesses are in the south

Right but a lot of companies don’t give cost of living increases when they should. Decades could go by they won’t give raises except to the ceos
I wouldnt work for a place like that :dunno:
Oh so you think it’s easy to find another company that pays better and will hire you? I don’t think most people in America have that luxury. I bet if most people lost their job tomorrow, they’d be unemployed for at least a couple few months and they’ll probably end up at another company making just about the same or less.

If only it were that easy to just go find another job that pays more. If it were that easy itd be great. Then I would agree with you.

I make almost $100k. It’s very possible if I lost my job I would not find another company that would pay me as well. I’d probably have to go prove I’m worth it and a lot of times companies don’t give you a raise even when you are worth it. I’ve seen my company let people go rather Than give a raise. I think most companies and employees know it’s the corporations who are in the drivers seat here.

Oh so you think it’s easy to find another company that pays better and will hire you? I don’t think most people in America have that luxury. I bet if most people lost their job tomorrow, they’d be unemployed for at least a couple few months and they’ll probably end up at another company making just about the same or less.

If only it were that easy to just go find another job that pays more. If it were that easy itd be great. Then I would agree with you.

I make almost $100k. It’s very possible if I lost my job I would not find another company that would pay me as well. I’d probably have to go prove I’m worth it and a lot of times companies don’t give you a raise even when you are worth it. I’ve seen my company let people go rather Than give a raise. I think most companies and employees know it’s the corporations who are in the drivers seat here.
It might be hard for you, but you cant speak for all of America.

One person can land the better job. Millions of others that need to work can not.

One person can land the better job. Millions of others that need to work can not.
Dude, if you cant find a job that pays over 15 bucks an hour, you are either a complete loser or a teenager.

Dude, if you cant find a job that pays over 15 bucks an hour, you are either a complete loser or a teenager.

One person can. Millions can not.

Only one person can find a job making 15 bucks or above? What?

You understand.

You understand.
No i dont. Please elaborate

You understand.

Yes you do. No one is taking the $10 an hour job because there are so many out there paying $15.

You understand.

Yes you do. No one is taking the $10 an hour job because there are so many out there paying $15.
What pays 10 bucks an hour? A part time job at a convenience store? Starting pay through a third party employer? Starting pay for a shitty little factory?

Forum List

Back