Why Is The Killer Cop's Identity Being Protected?? #Justice4AshliBabbitt

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"[Ashli] Babbitt was shot dead on Wednesday as she and other protesters stormed the Capitol building to disrupt the formal confirmation of Joe Biden's win in the presidential election. She was shot by a plain-clothed police officer after breaching the building and attempting to enter the House chamber, said Washington Police Chief Robert Contee. The shooting is being investigated by the force's internal affairs unit, which is responsible for investigating deaths involving officers. A fellow Trump supporter, who witnessed the shooting, told WUSA 9: "A number of police and secret service were saying 'get back, get down, get out of the way -- she didn't heed the call and as we kind of raced up to grab people and pull them back they shot her in the neck and she fell back on me."

Why haven't they released the cop's name yet? His face should be all over the media so we all know the identity of this killer cop -- why are they protecting him? She was unarmed and posed no threat to anyone and they just shot her down like a dog -- I hear some claim that she didn't follow police orders or play the what if game of "would you say that if she was some muslim or BLM thug??" -- of course if she was Antifa or some muslim looking person, of course they should have been shot -- but she was neither of those things.....

"[Ashli] Babbitt was shot dead on Wednesday as she and other protesters stormed the Capitol building to disrupt the formal confirmation of Joe Biden's win in the presidential election. She was shot by a plain-clothed police officer after breaching the building and attempting to enter the House chamber, said Washington Police Chief Robert Contee. The shooting is being investigated by the force's internal affairs unit, which is responsible for investigating deaths involving officers. A fellow Trump supporter, who witnessed the shooting, told WUSA 9: "A number of police and secret service were saying 'get back, get down, get out of the way -- she didn't heed the call and as we kind of raced up to grab people and pull them back they shot her in the neck and she fell back on me."

Why haven't they released the cop's name yet? His face should be all over the media so we all know the identity of this killer cop -- why are they protecting him? She was unarmed and posed no threat to anyone and they just shot her down like a dog -- I hear some claim that she didn't follow police orders or play the what if game of "would you say that if she was some muslim or BLM thug??" -- of course if she was Antifa or some muslim looking person, of course they should have been shot -- but she was neither of those things.....

Good points, exactly what I am thinking.

Ms. Babbitt was a military veteran, unarmed and engaged in protected 1st Amendment activities.

Maybe there was a good reason to butcher her in Cold Blood, and the Murderer should definitely get a chance to testify and explain his actions before the public.

She was also not at home taking care of her kids.

You cant break into the House. Its tragic, but it isnt the cops fault. He was just doing his job.

thank you for being open and honest about your racism...

Ms. Babbitt was a military veteran, unarmed and engaged in protected 1st Amendment activities.
A veteran who served 14 years should have known better. And destruction of property and insurrection aren’t actions protected by the first amendment.
She was supposed to know better but Trump over loaded her naivety to die for his cause.

A number of police and secret service were saying 'get back, get down, get out of the way -- she didn't heed the call and as we kind of raced up to grab people and pull them back they shot her in the neck and she fell back on me."

She was involved in an assault on House chambers with Congressmen inside.

What her intent was will never be known. Police and Secret Service were trying to protect those inside. There are reports of the mob going door to door asking where the Congressmen were.

We will learn more about who fired and under what circumstances

A number of police and secret service were saying 'get back, get down, get out of the way -- she didn't heed the call and as we kind of raced up to grab people and pull them back they shot her in the neck and she fell back on me."

What her intent was will never be known. Police and Secret Service were trying to protect those inside. There are reports of the mob going door to door asking where the Congressmen were.

Yea, its possible they were following comments on Parler from Trump attorneys like this guy....
ErGvedbU0AIydWi.jpg

Yea, he may have said let them in so they can execute Mike Pence -- but everybody should have known he was just being sarcastic...

A veteran who served 14 years should have known better. And destruction of property and insurrection aren’t actions protected by the first amendment.

This woman wasn't convicted of destroying any property at all, and did the officer actually see her do any property destruction.

What property did she destrpy and how did she committ insurrection?

Cut the bullshit. The real insurrextion attempt was the Russia hoax and the bullshit impeachment.

She was "armed" with a Trump flag and a MAGA hat, so her intent was clearly to harm members of Congress.

We all know why the cop's identity has not been revealed.

The media reveal a cop's name only if the person who is shot is a member of a favored group.

Good points, exactly what I am thinking.

Maybe there was a good reason to butcher her in Cold Blood, and the Murderer should definitely get a chance to testify and explain his actions before the public.
as a military veteran shoe should have known that if you force entry into a building you could get shot

..... and a 15 year old “gentle giant” should know better not to assault an immigrant convenience store owner over a bunch of cigarillos and resist arrest by going after the officer’s revolver. Similarly, an EMT professional should know better not to take up with a drug dealer and do his bidding for him.

Wow, people should know better.

Thats called civil disobedience

the capital police and the lib news media are not releasing information about the shooting and that amounts to a coverup

as a military veteran shoe should have known that if you force entry into a building you could get shot
There is no evidence that she forced entry

how did the unnamed cop pick her out for killing?

You don’t listen to the police, this is what happens. It is sad however, she should have listened.

There is no evidence that she forced entry

how did the unnamed cop pick her out for killing?
He just shot randomly at people and she got hit.......this guy should be indicted for murder ASAP -- or there will be no other choice but to overthrow the country, for real -- Trump included --- since he has decided to back the police on this instead of demanding they be arrested

Forum List

Back