Way to go liberals

Liberals want Muslims to freely flow in from terror sponsoring countries and can't understand why we would want to be cautious.

You think opposing illegal immigration is "racism." So is everything else you disagree with.

You want free access to healthcare even when the cost destroys us.

You block domestic energy production leaving us continually buying energy from terror States like Saudi Arabia.

You want to bankrupt businesses by more than doubling the minimum wage so people with no job skills can't work.

You're deathly afraid of Christians while declaring Muslims safe as pie.

You're silent about violent leftist protesters, blame their victims and love Hollywood leftists who are out of touch with reality.

Then you want grown men to have access to locker rooms with teenage girls.

And your solution to all this is to find ways to get even more wacko.

Then you wonder why Republicans control both Houses, the Senate, the White House and most Governorships and State Houses across the country and you lost more than a thousand seats in the last six years.

And you still can't figure it out ...

They aren't liberals. They are the Democratic lap dogs.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
You block domestic energy production leaving us continually buying energy from terror States like Saudi Arabia.

If Saudi Arabia is a terror state why isnt it on the list ?

I don't know, ask Obama. It's his list
I dont have his number.

But you said it so I am asking you.

OK, because Obama was a chicken shit and wouldn't stand up to Saudi Arabia. I would put them on any list of terror sponsoring States
So Trump is allowing terrorists into the US.

I don't know, is he?

Utter bull crud.

There was no thought or reason other than a rush of political posturing put in to this executive order by Steve bannon/Trump.....

It will cause us more harm, than good.
Care, I respect you, but I have to insist reading some of the threads already posted to deeply understand the premise for these actions.

In short:
1) President Trump acted legally when temporarily banning refugees and migrants

2) He won the election by making promises to the American people. They expect him to follow through

3) The only political posturing came from Yates.

4) Yates did not have the authority to direct judges to deny the issuance of the EO.

5) If she could not act on the president;s EO, she should have quit.

6) She did not quit and acted illegally. She was fired.
No Jackson, this was a rush to political posturing...there was no thought or reasoning done before they did it, it caused chaos....much like the rolling out of the health care exchange...call a spade a spade when it is one...

He didn't even think about what countries and why those Countries and would it hurt us in any way in the long run...by rushing in to it...he grabbed some countries Obama chose for completely different reasons...

As far as YATES is concerned...you are wrong, she did what was her duty to do, just ask the guy Trump wants to be his attorney general, Jeff Sessions....

I don't think this was unconstitutional, which I have stated in other threads, like Yates believes, I am no lawyer though...

But I do think that this executive order was ill advised, actually he took no advise from the advisors that should have been in the loop and this whole executive fiasco of an executive order was executed poorly and has made us less safe now and in the future.

This is and was simply a dog and pony show for his fans, not to make the USA safer.

Your moon bat extremism is why the Democrat party is marginializing itself. These are seven countries with deep ties to terrorism. Terrorist attacks across the world are increasing in frequency, including here. You'd have us endure what is happening in Europe here and you still wouldn't do anything to stop it.

There is nothing rapid about this, just butt hurt whining from the lunatic fringe party that thinks Christians are as big a threat as Muslims and other whacked out idiotology. My point in the thread. People are not connecting with you because you're not connecting with reality.

Your party says freak out, and like a good little sycophant, you freak out

Didn't President O'bama compile this list?

Where have you been there Thomas?

Last I heard you were hiding in the basement on Christmas Eve, for some alone time for reflection.

I was wondering if you were locked down there or you suffered a massive coronary from our last election.

Glad to see you are still alive there fella.

Oh. And my apologies Kaz.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

I don't know, ask Obama. It's his list
I dont have his number.

But you said it so I am asking you.
She answered. It was Obama's list.
Its her post.

You don't know about Saudi Arabia sponsoring terror? Seriously? Home of Bin Laden, the 9/11 hijackers and funder of terrorists across the Middle East?
Let's not forget a big Clinton donor also.

Liberals want Muslims to freely flow in from terror sponsoring countries and can't understand why we would want to be cautious.

You think opposing illegal immigration is "racism." So is everything else you disagree with.

You want free access to healthcare even when the cost destroys us.

You want to bankrupt businesses by more than doubling the minimum wage so people with no job skills can't work.

You're deathly afraid of Christians while declaring Muslims safe as pie.

You're silent about violent leftist protesters, blame their victims and love Hollywood leftists who are out of touch with reality.

Then you want grown men to have access to locker rooms with teenage girls.

And your solution to all this is to find ways to get even more wacko.

Then you wonder why Republicans control both Houses, the Senate, the White House and most Governorships and State Houses across the country and you lost more than a thousand seats in the last six years.

And you still can't figure it out ...

Every one of your statements is a lie.
Be specific.

No they don't. Stop lying about it. They support the current vetting process which seems to be working well. They support regularly reviewing the process for improvement.

No they don't. Stop lying about it. They support the current vetting process which seems to be working well. They support regularly reviewing the process for improvement.
Obama's last actions releasing Gitmo detainees proves you are wrong.

Yes, you do. Stop lying about it. Terrorism is a huge and growing threat, you're driving wearing blinders and looking in the rear view mirror. This whole thing is just more Trump post-election butt hurt. At some point you may figure out that going hysterical over every stupid little thing just isn't working anymore. Limiting immigration for terror sponsoring countries we can't effectively vet isn't a selling argument for anyone who isn't already with you because you're nuts

Nice list of made up positions that you can demonize anyone claiming to be a liberal with.

Except that they are all mostly bullshit, good list.

Pat yourself on the back.

Nice list of made up positions that you can demonize anyone claiming to be a liberal with.

Except that they are all mostly bullshit, good list.

Pat yourself on the back.

Which ones do you personally disagree with Democrats?

Forum List

Back