Way to go liberals

kaz

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2010
Kazmania
Liberals want Muslims to freely flow in from terror sponsoring countries and can't understand why we would want to be cautious.

You think opposing illegal immigration is "racism." So is everything else you disagree with.

You want free access to healthcare even when the cost destroys us.

You block domestic energy production leaving us continually buying energy from terror States like Saudi Arabia.

You want to bankrupt businesses by more than doubling the minimum wage so people with no job skills can't work.

You're deathly afraid of Christians while declaring Muslims safe as pie.

You're silent about violent leftist protesters, blame their victims and love Hollywood leftists who are out of touch with reality.

Then you want grown men to have access to locker rooms with teenage girls.

And your solution to all this is to find ways to get even more wacko.

Then you wonder why Republicans control both Houses, the Senate, the White House and most Governorships and State Houses across the country and you lost more than a thousand seats in the last six years.

And you still can't figure it out ...

You block domestic energy production leaving us continually buying energy from terror States like Saudi Arabia.

If Saudi Arabia is a terror state why isnt it on the list ?

SA isn't on the list since ISIS fighters aren't going there to emigrate to the US. The best places for ISIS fighters to get to the US is where there is no functioning government with proper vetting procedures. ISIS wants to mix in with refugees.

Liberals want Muslims to freely flow in from terror sponsoring countries and can't understand why we would want to be cautious.

You think opposing illegal immigration is "racism." So is everything else you disagree with.

You want to bankrupt businesses by more than doubling the minimum wage so people with no job skills can't work.

You're silent about violent leftist protesters, blame their victims and love Hollywood leftists who are out of touch with reality.

Then you wonder why Republicans control both Houses, the Senate, the White House and most Governorships and State Houses across the country and you lost more than a thousand seats in the last six years.

Well said, Kaz! :clap::clap::clap::clap:

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
SA isn't on the list since ISIS fighters aren't going there to emigrate to the US. The best places for ISIS fighters to get to the US is where there is no functioning government with proper vetting procedures. ISIS wants to mix in with refugees.
Kaz thinks its a terror state though.

Utter bull crud.

There was no thought or reason other than a rush of political posturing put in to this executive order by Steve bannon/Trump.....

It will cause us more harm, than good.

I don't know, ask Obama. It's his list
I dont have his number.

But you said it so I am asking you.

OK, because Obama was a chicken shit and wouldn't stand up to Saudi Arabia. I would put them on any list of terror sponsoring States

Utter bull crud.

There was no thought or reason other than a rush of political posturing put in to this executive order by Steve bannon/Trump.....

Just an empty mantra endlessly intoned by the massively butt hurt left, you have no substance behind that

I dont have his number.

She answered. It was Obama's list.
Its her post.

You don't know about Saudi Arabia sponsoring terror? Seriously? Home of Bin Laden, the 9/11 hijackers and funder of terrorists across the Middle East?

I dont have his number.

OK, because Obama was a chicken shit and wouldn't stand up to Saudi Arabia. I would put them on any list of terror sponsoring States
So Trump is allowing terrorists into the US.

Utter bull crud.

Care, I respect you, but I have to insist reading some of the threads already posted to deeply understand the premise for these actions.

In short:
1) President Trump acted legally when temporarily banning refugees and migrants

2) He won the election by making promises to the American people. They expect him to follow through

3) The only political posturing came from Yates.

4) Yates did not have the authority to direct judges to deny the issuance of the EO.

5) If she could not act on the president;s EO, she should have quit.

6) She did not quit and acted illegally. She was fired.

Indeed, the zealots played a role in putting this guy in the White House and in losing the zillion seats across the country that they lost.

Worse, only a few have been willing to look in the mirror, and definitely not enough of them.

The GOP should be sending out a lot of Thank You cards right now.

And the soul-searching at USMB? None, but I'm sure we'll see more threads about white people dying off, and how great that will be.

Every one of your statements is a lie.

Utter bull crud.

Care, I respect you, but I have to insist reading some of the threads already posted to deeply understand the premise for these actions.

In short:
1) President Trump acted legally when temporarily banning refugees and migrants

2) He won the election by making promises to the American people. They expect him to follow through

3) The only political posturing came from Yates.

4) Yates did not have the authority to direct judges to deny the issuance of the EO.

5) If she could not act on the president;s EO, she should have quit.

6) She did not quit and acted illegally. She was fired.
No Jackson, this was a rush to political posturing...there was no thought or reasoning done before they did it, it caused chaos....much like the rolling out of the health care exchange...call a spade a spade when it is one...

He didn't even think about what countries and why those Countries and would it hurt us in any way in the long run...by rushing in to it...he grabbed some countries Obama chose for completely different reasons...

As far as YATES is concerned...you are wrong, she did what was her duty to do, just ask the guy Trump wants to be his attorney general, Jeff Sessions....

I don't think this was unconstitutional, which I have stated in other threads, like Yates believes, I am no lawyer though...

But I do think that this executive order was ill advised, actually he took no advise from the advisors that should have been in the loop and this whole executive fiasco of an executive order was executed poorly and has made us less safe now and in the future.

This is and was simply a dog and pony show for his fans, not to make the USA safer.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back