Watergate's John Dean: "Only a matter of how many days" until Trump is indicted...he said that on March 11, Lol!

I have to agree. What the hell will they indict him for?? Anyone know??

I'd bet those idiots don't even know. What a pack of morons.

I remember the crazy Dems saying as soon as so-and-so flips, Trump will be indicted. Well, still no indictments. Looks like Hillary will be locked up before any other politician.

I remember the crazy Dems saying as soon as so-and-so flips, Trump will be indicted. Well, still no indictments. Looks like Hillary will be locked up before any other politician.
How many years will she spend in Leavenworth this time?

How many years will she spend in Leavenworth this time?
If Donald Trump was treated as her from the media/entertainers, he would be looked as the gold standard of integrity and bliss. The smell from Bill and Hill from their inception as political players is a thousand times greater than Trump. She has been given two major opportunities for President. Around them, people die.

Instigating a riot. Adam Schiff and Liz Cheney are quietly building a solid case.
you do realize they are in congress, congress doesn’t indict people. You never learned about the 3 branches of Govt at the cult school of propaganda?

or was this post suppose to be parody?

Instigating a riot. Adam Schiff and Liz Cheney are quietly building a solid case.
Duh, its a local NYC DA, if you read the fucking article you'd see its a financial issue, like "bank fraud" or something similar. The DA is interviewing Michael Cohen, so it may depend what Cohen can prove about Trump's finances. This is after Trump financier was grilled by the FBI, and found nothing, so this claim looks like wishful thinking to me.

Massive tax evasion, plus (election fraud, quid pro quo with U.S. money, breaking his oath of office, planning a soft coup de tat, cheating in elections, pardoning his partners in crimes....)

Sure they are just like the right believing Trump and his AG were going to go after Obama, Biden and Clinton…

Jesus you people will believe anything in today time!

There were zero indictments under Obama.. How many under Trump?? I think its 11 so far.

Massive tax evasion, plus (election fraud, quid pro quo with U.S. money, breaking his oath of office, planning a soft coup de tat, cheating in elections, pardoning his partners in crimes....)
any. day. now.

Why is Orange Jesus fighting to keep documents hidden? Take your time with this challenging question.
This is the theme of another thread, which I have declined to jump into, preferring to know
rather than speculate, guided by partisan prejudices.

You would do well to follow suit but of course you are too vile to let facts reveal themselves
preferring to let your malicious imagination run wild.

Yet another Adam Schiff investigation? Jesus Christ... :icon_rolleyes:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back