Watch trump Run Away When Reporter Busts Him For Lying About Veterans

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s such a pussy and a whiny little bitch.

what is he supposed to do with a woman who won't shut up? go up and slap her? would that be manly?
"A woman who won't shut up"?

Misogynistic much?
You can call it what you want. What we have today is not sustainable. You should worry about the growing amount of your own voters who are.

You’re correct. What you have today is not sustainable. That’s why your economy is crashing so badly.

40% of working Americans have no employer based health insurance. They don’t make enough money to keep a roof over their heads or food on the table without government assistance.

Reagan’s tax code gave benefits to the wealthy and middle class - all taken from the pockets of working Americans. Each crash has increased the rate of wealth transfer to the top. This cannot continue.

there has been 16 years of democratic presidents since reagan's years.

if reagans policies were so bad, why have you dems not reversed them?

It is about damn time that the press called him a liar to his face. If they keep it up, perhaps he will shut up, and we won't be assaulted by his self-aggrandizing so much.

if someone called you a liar to your face, and would not shut up about it, what would you do, tough guy?

Well, if I was lying, I would quickly run away so that I would not have to concede the charge, so I guess Trump is maturing, because he usually still insists that in spite of all the facts proving otherwise, he is not lying, which just doubles the lie..

what if you were not lying? what do you do when someone is getting in your face and won't stop calling you out?

Not being president, myself, it's none of your business.

actually, as you are attacking the president for his behavior, asking you what you would do, in his shoes, is a valid counter point
that you refuse to answer, is strong evidence that you know your attack, is false.

You guys seem too have lost sight of the fact that Trump flat out lied in a press conference to the American people.
Trump is no random unknown poster on an anonymous message board. He is President and should be obligated to answer for his lies. No one cares what some random poster might do if caught in a lie. First of all, he wouldn't be in a press conference being watched by citizens on National TV and live-streamed.

he answered. her turn was over and she was out of control.

if you make a case that his behavior was wrong, asking what you would have done in his shoes, is a completely reasonable question.

your denial of that obvious fact, is because, on some level, you know that this attack on trump is bullshit.

his behavior was fine. the woman was the one being out of line. that the press in the room applauded, was them being out of line, all part of the War on Trump, ie them being partisan political operatives, not reporters.

You guys seem to be surpressing the fact that Trump flat out lied to the American people in a taped press conference. That is the only issue that matters.
Odd. I'd say improved care for veterans is what matters.

Guess you don't much give a shit about 'em, huh?

Perhaps you and that bitch reporter shouldn't try to weigh in on things you know nothing about.
Haha, whiny little cult cuck feeding off of Dear Leader's misogyny...She was right, Trump lied, and you know it. But because you are of such little integrity that you can't admit the Cult Leader lied, you are having your bitchy little fit. waaaaaaaaaaaah

Considering the people you support, you wouldn't know integrity if it bitch slapped you. And you might want to reserve your commie talking points insults for people who give them any weight. Oh, and you might want to try learning the language while you're at it.

Cute whining! But the mentally ill President lied, and he ran away holding his tiny little junk, when a woman confronted him over it. As he always does... And then the cult hissy fit begins, as you are showing us...
Leftists sure are fascinated with penises.

Is there perhaps a small storage room you'd like to come out of?

He keeps taking credit for the bill passed in 2014 and signed into law by Obama. He's taken credit for that law around 140 times. This time someone actually spoke up to challenge his lie. He packed up his papers then walked away. Too scared by someone confronting him and his lies.

Trump is a coward.

He keeps taking credit for the bill passed in 2014 and signed into law by Obama. He's taken credit for that law around 140 times. This time someone actually spoke up to challenge his lie. He packed up his papers then walked away. Too scared by someone confronting him and his lies.

Trump is a coward.

It's pretty funny to watch the screeching cultists rip off responses to this quickly (sure, they are all pulled right out of their asses). Because it never occurs to them that the cult leader is so mentally incapable that he couldn't do this himself.

what is he supposed to do with a woman who won't shut up? go up and slap her? would that be manly?

Exactly!^^^

May be he should put a sock in her mouth ......but that wouldn't be nice either! :laugh:

I love President Trump! :2up:
Trump can't take the pressure. He grabs them by the pussy, but let's go when it bites back. Pitiful excuse for a man.

Would it be more manly to grab her by the pussy?

Better than doing a Clinton and raping her
Well Drumpf raped a 13yr old. When did Clinton rape anyone?

You're making shit up again
Youre just mad because you can't answer my question about Clinton. So if your logic is that Clinton raped someone then it follows that Drumpf raped a 13 yr old. Your move.
only in your racist mind,,,
So show us the proof Clinton raped anyone and I will show the proof Drumpf raped a 13 yr old.
you first,,,it is your claim after all,,,
Nope. The first claim made was that Clinton raped someone. If youre going to piggyback on someone elses conversation you have to adhere to side you are supporting.
so you dont have proof,,,as expected,,,
I noticed that you have failed to provide your proof. Drumpf would be proud of you for running away.
I never made a claim,,,just want to see your proof,,,
Take a position and provide your proof since the side you support made the first claim.
I didnt side with him,,,just wanted to see your proof,,,
Of course you did clown. Here are your words.

" only in your racist mind,,, "
prove me wrong and post your proof,,,
You have to prove to me you are worth proving wrong. Please post where Clinton was convicted of raping anyone. Anyone at all.
Why do you can ignore it sense it proves you wrong.? That would be a waste of time on you as we both know so why should he bother with a clown like you.lol
How can you ignore something someone never presented? If you make a claim or support a claim then youre a clown if you cant prove it. Like you.
For the hundredth freaking time mr Alzheimer’s disease,if you did not lie all the time always making things up and ignoring facts thst dont fit your warped opinions,I could refer you to SEVERAL documentary videos and books written that document clintons rapes thst I have read and watched all the time during the Clinton years. you have proved in this entire thread to everyone you are a biased democrat who won’t look at the facts and evidence when presented to you so nobody here wastes their time posting it to a clown like you who is not objective as I am.

You won’t be objective as I am and admit facts both parties are corrupt that every president sense Reagan all the way up to Obama were warmongers who murdered women and children and started wars with other countries,something trump never did,every presidentbsense reagan has been worse than the previous one and trump is a refreshing change because he broke that pattern.he is not anywhere near as bad as.murderers Bush and Obama who you are too immature and juvenile to,admit ran the most corrupt administration ever, even worse than bush who was bad enough.lol

What do you fail to understand that the law in place today is NOT the same one that was passed in 2014. The program name was changed, by the new law.
In other words, Trump is only guilty of have truths and exaggerations, not an outright lie.

And you support that? Lol! That's like saying the cake is half baked is a success. Your low expectations are for losers. You and Trump were made for each other.

Youre just mad because you can't answer my question about Clinton. So if your logic is that Clinton raped someone then it follows that Drumpf raped a 13 yr old. Your move.
So show us the proof Clinton raped anyone and I will show the proof Drumpf raped a 13 yr old.
Nope. The first claim made was that Clinton raped someone. If youre going to piggyback on someone elses conversation you have to adhere to side you are supporting.
I noticed that you have failed to provide your proof. Drumpf would be proud of you for running away.
Take a position and provide your proof since the side you support made the first claim.

You have to prove to me you are worth proving wrong. Please post where Clinton was convicted of raping anyone. Anyone at all.
Why do you can ignore it sense it proves you wrong.? That would be a waste of time on you as we both know so why should he bother with a clown like you.lol
How can you ignore something someone never presented? If you make a claim or support a claim then youre a clown if you cant prove it. Like you.
The ONLY one doing the ignoring is you clown,the entire board has seen that as well,not just me,you have this arrogant attitude your right and everybody else is wrong so everybody here is laughing at your stupidity and obvious bias on the dems how you cowardly ignore their corruption,as someone said so well to you earlier,had that been Obama you would not be saying HE owardly ran off and lied,you would be cheering him like the obvious biased non objective democrat lover you sadly are.

It is about damn time that the press called him a liar to his face. If they keep it up, perhaps he will shut up, and we won't be assaulted by his self-aggrandizing so much.

if someone called you a liar to your face, and would not shut up about it, what would you do, tough guy?

Well, if I was lying, I would quickly run away so that I would not have to concede the charge, so I guess Trump is maturing, because he usually still insists that in spite of all the facts proving otherwise, he is not lying, which just doubles the lie..

what if you were not lying? what do you do when someone is getting in your face and won't stop calling you out?

[/QUOTE
actually, as you are attacking the president for his behavior, asking you what you would do, in his shoes, is a valid counter point.

that you refuse to answer, is strong evidence that you know your attack, is false.

I doubt that Vandal, or any other sane, reasonable person would never be in the position of being called out for lying, by the national press on something that can easily be prove false. Only an idiot lies about something that is a matter of public record.

I used to say to my kids "When you lie to me, you're telling me that I'm stupid, to my face". That I can't, or won't know you're lying, and you'll get away with the lie. A liar thinks that he will never be caught or called to account.

Trump lies about everything, large or small, even stuff that doesn't matter. He calls the mainstream media the "fake news" so that when the press calls him on his lies, the public will believe HIM, and not the press. Donald Trump is calling all of you "Stupid" to your face, every time he tells one of these lies, and every time you believe his lie, you prove he's right. You are stupid, if you believe him.

Oh boy, another fucking foreigner who doesn't know the language. Why don't you people mind your own business and stop putting out disinformation? I've already proved the current law is not the one passed in 2014.

When AmericanS stop trying to destroy Canada, with your greed and selfish idiocy, I’ll stop calling you on it.

Of course it isn’t. It’s a “renewal” of the existing law. Just like the driver’s license you have today isn’t the same license you were issued when you were 16. But it’s still a flat out lie to say that Trump is the first President to do something to help the vets in 75 years.

Changing the name of the program doesn’t without actually changing the program is also a lie.

actually, as you are attacking the president for his behavior, asking you what you would do, in his shoes, is a valid counter point.

Nope. In the first place, unlike Trump, I am not a pathogical liar who demonstrates daily that one can not believe anything I say. Second, how someone reacts to being called out for a lie is not even the point. Trump did NOT sign into law the bill in question in 2014 when Obama was president. Third, you get to ask me that question when I am president, not before.

"Nope. In the first place, unlike Trump, I am not a pathogical liar who demonstrates daily that one can not believe anything I say."

Huh, the irony that sentence proves you are what you say you aren't

Ok, I will talk to you in a fashion that your appreciate. I am a stable genius.

Doubtful. But you're certainly not as funny as Trump. He's really funny

Well, when he mocks the disabled, he isn't funny, but it is even sadder that you laugh at Trump, who is, after all, feeble minded and uneducated. That is cruel of you.

[/QUOTE

I doubt that Vandal, or any other sane, reasonable person would never be in the position of being called out for lying, by the national press on something that can easily be prove false. Only an idiot lies about something that is a matter of public record.

I used to say to my kids "When you lie to me, you're telling me that I'm stupid, to my face". That I can't, or won't know you're lying, and you'll get away with the lie. A liar thinks that he will never be caught or called to account.

Trump lies about everything, large or small, even stuff that doesn't matter. He calls the mainstream media the "fake news" so that when the press calls him on his lies, the public will believe HIM, and not the press. Donald Trump is calling all of you "Stupid" to your face, every time he tells one of these lies, and every time you believe his lie, you prove he's right. You are stupid, if you believe him.

Oh boy, another fucking foreigner who doesn't know the language. Why don't you people mind your own business and stop putting out disinformation? I've already proved the current law is not the one passed in 2014.

When AmericanS stop trying to destroy Canada, with your greed and selfish idiocy, I’ll stop calling you on it.

Of course it isn’t. It’s a “renewal” of the existing law. Just like the driver’s license you have today isn’t the same license you were issued when you were 16. But it’s still a flat out lie to say that Trump is the first President to do something to help the vets in 75 years.

Changing the name of the program doesn’t without actually changing the program is also a lie.

You don't have to tell them this. They already know it. They are simply lying about Trump's lying, trying to troll you.

The ONLY one doing the ignoring is you clown,the entire board has seen that as well,not just me,you have this arrogant attitude your right and everybody else is wrong so everybody here is laughing at your stupidity and obvious bias on the dems how you cowardly ignore their corruption,as someone said so well to you earlier,had that been Obama you would not be saying HE owardly ran off and lied,you would be cheering him like the obvious biased non objective democrat lover you sadly are.

That’s because Obama never did anything of the kind. He didn’t publicly attack and denigrate the press nor did he speak disrespectfully to a member of the media.

You cannot compare the way that Donald Trump behaves as president to anyone else at any time. No one has ever behaved this badly, this unconstitutionally, this disrespectfully, or this dishonourably.

Donald Trump has created new lows for humanity to live down, to on every single score.

Nope. In the first place, unlike Trump, I am not a pathogical liar who demonstrates daily that one can not believe anything I say. Second, how someone reacts to being called out for a lie is not even the point. Trump did NOT sign into law the bill in question in 2014 when Obama was president. Third, you get to ask me that question when I am president, not before.

"Nope. In the first place, unlike Trump, I am not a pathogical liar who demonstrates daily that one can not believe anything I say."

Well, when he mocks the disabled, he isn't funny, but it is even sadder that you laugh at Trump, who is, after all, feeble minded and uneducated. That is cruel of you.

big difference between mocking a person who happens to be disabled, and mocking disabled people.

that you conflate the two, is you lying.

That’s because Obama never did anything of the kind. He didn’t publicly attack and denigrate the press nor did he speak disrespectfully to a member of the media.

You cannot compare the way that Donald Trump behaves as president to anyone else at any time. No one has ever behaved this badly, this unconstitutionally, this disrespectfully, or this dishonourably.

Donald Trump has created new lows for humanity to live down, to on every single score.

the media were complete whores for obama. of course he had nothing negative to say about them.

teh cops though? he said some shit about them.

hell, rural whites in Pennsylvania? he talked some shit on them too. before they voted for him.

now, explain why that is "Different" so that we can laugh at your hypocrisy some more.

You seem to have a vivid imagination. A few clowns do not make an entire board. Your appeal to popularity is another in a long line of your logical fallacies.

Obama would have never pulled a stunt like that retarded dumpster fire Drumpf pulled with the reporter. So "if" could mean anything.

For example. If a cow had balls it would be a bull.

big difference between mocking a person who happens to be disabled, and mocking disabled people.

When the very thing you mock about the man is his disability, there isn’t a single shred of difference.

When the very thing you mock about the man is his disability, there isn’t a single shred of difference.

except, he didn't mock that guy's disability. you know that. so, why are you lying?

oh, right. you know that telling the truth, makes your side look bad and trump's side look good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back