Watch trump Run Away When Reporter Busts Him For Lying About Veterans

Status
Not open for further replies.
He keeps taking credit for the bill passed in 2014 and signed into law by Obama. He's taken credit for that law around 140 times. This time someone actually spoke up to challenge his lie. He packed up his papers then walked away. Too scared by someone confronting him and his lies.

Does he have a bunker in NJ to hide in too?

HUH???

He’s such a pussy and a whiny little bitch.

what is he supposed to do with a woman who won't shut up? go up and slap her? would that be manly?
"A woman who won't shut up"?

Misogynistic much?
You can call it what you want. What we have today is not sustainable. You should worry about the growing amount of your own voters who are.

You’re correct. What you have today is not sustainable. That’s why your economy is crashing so badly.

40% of working Americans have no employer based health insurance. They don’t make enough money to keep a roof over their heads or food on the table without government assistance.

Reagan’s tax code gave benefits to the wealthy and middle class - all taken from the pockets of working Americans. Each crash has increased the rate of wealth transfer to the top. This cannot continue.
Well at LEAST you know something about Reagan and can open your mouth without lying about what he did.Stick to the topic of talking about Reagan’s corruption,at least that’s a topic you DO know something about and don’t have to resort to lying when in a discussion.lol

what is he supposed to do with a woman who won't shut up? go up and slap her? would that be manly?
Would it be more manly to grab her by the pussy?

Better than doing a Clinton and raping her
Well Drumpf raped a 13yr old. When did Clinton rape anyone?

You're making shit up again
Youre just mad because you can't answer my question about Clinton. So if your logic is that Clinton raped someone then it follows that Drumpf raped a 13 yr old. Your move.
only in your racist mind,,,
So show us the proof Clinton raped anyone and I will show the proof Drumpf raped a 13 yr old.
you first,,,it is your claim after all,,,
Nope. The first claim made was that Clinton raped someone. If youre going to piggyback on someone elses conversation you have to adhere to side you are supporting.
so you dont have proof,,,as expected,,,
I noticed that you have failed to provide your proof. Drumpf would be proud of you for running away.
I never made a claim,,,just want to see your proof,,,
Take a position and provide your proof since the side you support made the first claim.
I didnt side with him,,,just wanted to see your proof,,,
Of course you did clown. Here are your words.

" only in your racist mind,,, "
prove me wrong and post your proof,,,
You have to prove to me you are worth proving wrong. Please post where Clinton was convicted of raping anyone. Anyone at all.
Why? So you can ignore it sense it proves you wrong.? That would be a waste of time on you as we both know so why should he bother with a clown like you.lol

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Trump fixed the VA when it was a mess by allowing "vouchers" to be used at any nearby hospital.
The democrats had a mess, now its good. That's all you need to know.

You, like most Trump worshipers, live in an "information bubble", where you reject actual facts, they bounce off your block like head like a rubber ball.

That's all you need to know.
Wrong,you just described all the irrational deluded trump haters to a tee in that post chuckles.comedy gold.lol oh and so you know,I’m not even a trump supporter,I only voted for him cause the alternative was even worse,a mass murderer and globalist for the establishment and puppet to do their bidding Hitlery,was the only alternative.lol

Youre just mad because you can't answer my question about Clinton. So if your logic is that Clinton raped someone then it follows that Drumpf raped a 13 yr old. Your move.
So show us the proof Clinton raped anyone and I will show the proof Drumpf raped a 13 yr old.
Nope. The first claim made was that Clinton raped someone. If youre going to piggyback on someone elses conversation you have to adhere to side you are supporting.
I noticed that you have failed to provide your proof. Drumpf would be proud of you for running away.
Take a position and provide your proof since the side you support made the first claim.

You have to prove to me you are worth proving wrong. Please post where Clinton was convicted of raping anyone. Anyone at all.

Since your standard has changed to "conviction," you're admitting you lied about Trump by your own standard
No. Just pointing out your faulty logic. You cant show me where Clinton was convicted of rape which was your claim.
No you won’t t look at the evidence when presented to you,YOU are the problem the fact you won’t look at facts you don’t like,not everybody else you blame.

Since your standard has changed to "conviction," you're admitting you lied about Trump by your own standard
No. Just pointing out your faulty logic. You cant show me where Clinton was convicted of rape which was your claim.

Yet another lie, you're just sad. I said Clinton was a rapist, I never said "convicted." You made that up, liar
You must be retarded then. You cant be a rapist unless youre convicted. Rape is a legal term.
wrong!!!!
Show me.
Again why list the books and documentary’s out there on this when as we both know,you wont read it’s watch them,you need to look in the mirror when calling someone retarded,everyone in the world knows about Clinton’s tapes you crazy nutcase loony.lol

He also raped Jean Carroll, and beat and raped Ivana when they were married. And that's just the ones who came forward and we KNOW about.
Clinton raped farrrrrr more people than that,clown.lol

Last edited:
  • Thanks

Why do you can ignore it sense it proves you wrong.? That would be a waste of time on you as we both know so why should he bother with a clown like you.lol
How can you ignore something someone never presented? If you make a claim or support a claim then youre a clown if you cant prove it. Like you.

No you won’t t look at the evidence when presented to you,YOU are the problem the fact you won’t look at facts you don’t like,not everybody else you blame.
"you won’t t look at the evidence when presented to you,"

You havent presented any evidence. I keep asking to show proof that Clinton raped anyone but you guys keep deflecting. Its ok but just know that I know.

He also raped Jean Carroll, and beat and raped Ivana when they were married. And that's just the ones who came forward and we KNOW about.
Clinton raped farrrrrr more people than that clown.lol
Drumpf has raped over 40 people.

actually, as you are attacking the president for his behavior, asking you what you would do, in his shoes, is a valid counter point.

that you refuse to answer, is strong evidence that you know your attack, is false.

Nope. In the first place, unlike Trump, I am not a pathogical liar who demonstrates daily that one can not believe anything I say. Second, how someone reacts to being called out for a lie is not even the point. Trump did NOT sign into law the bill in question in 2014 when Obama was president. Third, you get to ask me that question when I am president, not before.

"Nope. In the first place, unlike Trump, I am not a pathogical liar who demonstrates daily that one can not believe anything I say."

Huh, the irony that sentence proves you are what you say you aren't

Ok, I will talk to you in a fashion that your appreciate. I am a stable genius.

Last edited:
actually, as you are attacking the president for his behavior, asking you what you would do, in his shoes, is a valid counter point.

that you refuse to answer, is strong evidence that you know your attack, is false.

Nope. In the first place, unlike Trump, I am not a pathogical liar who demonstrates daily that one can not believe anything I say. Second, how someone reacts to being called out for a lie is not even the point. Trump did NOT sign into law the bill in question in 2014 when Obama was president. Third, you get to ask me that question when I am president, not before.

"Nope. In the first place, unlike Trump, I am not a pathogical liar who demonstrates daily that one can not believe anything I say."

Ok, I will talk to you in a fashion that your appreciate. I am a stable genius.

Doubtful. But you're certainly not as funny as Trump. He's really funny

No, that doesn't follow. Clinton did rape someone, Juanita Broaddrick. You know that.

It's how sick leftists are. Trump was a dog, but it was with consenting women. Democrats don't grasp the difference between consenting and not consenting

There is no evidence that such a thing ever happened, and much that it didn't. Anita Broaddrick swore an Affidavit in the Paula Jones trial saying definitively that Bill Clinton did not rape her, and she asked that this matter be laid to rest once and for all.

Broaddick's "encounter" with Clinton took place while she was married to one man, and having an affair with another. Coming home with a "mouse" on her lip from her night with Clinton, she told both men he had raped her. But she did not file charges, and she continued to work for Bill's election campaigns - throughout her adult life. Hardly the actions of a woman who has been raped by a man.

After the Jones Trial ended badly for Republicans and the case was thrown out of court, Ken Starr "interviewed" Anita Broaddrick and threatened her with perjury charges if she didn't recant her affidavit and say that Clinton raped her. Starr would use the testimoney of her (now) ex-husband as "proof" of her perjury to convict and jail her. Since Starr had already jailed Susan McDougall for refusing to testify against Clinton, so Broaddrick knew this threat was real.

Starr offerred immunity from prosecution if she recanted, so this was her choice:

1. Stand by her Affidavit and face charges, a trial and jail time; or

2. Recant her Affidavit and swear a new one with an Immunity Agreement in her pocket.

I believe her original Affidavit - the one she gave before she was threatened with prison.

Yet another example of how Republicans manipulated and abused "Clinton's women", to aid their political agenda. Truth be damned.

Once again the hate filled lying misogynist throws another woman under the bus for your beloved Democrat party.

Juanita said she was intimidated into changing her story. You'd be melting down in support if she accused a Republican. Women, fuckem. It's about free government cheese for you
Indeed,the trump haters are so freaking biased and non objective they are too retarded to understand that women stayed silent over the years about his rapes because of the power he had as governor,they heard about many people including arkansaw state troopers that Came forward on his corrupt activities who ended up being arkansawed by the clintons because they knew too much about his criminal activities and knew about his mena Arkansas scandals And the authorities in arkansaw were protecting him

they are so freaking stupid,they are not even aware of all the people who after making public statements of his corruption over the years,all ended up being ARkANSAWED by the clintons,they are probably clueless to what I mean when I say arkansawed knowing their warped drugged up minds. comedy gold.

• Thanks
He keeps taking credit for the bill passed in 2014 and signed into law by Obama. He's taken credit for that law around 140 times. This time someone actually spoke up to challenge his lie. He packed up his papers then walked away. Too scared by someone confronting him and his lies.

Definitely the biggest mewling sissy we have ever had for a President. This freak is absolutely terrified of women.

One of the biggest cowards I have seen in recent memory. Drumpfs fat ass is afraid of women. Thats probably why he has so many rape accusers. Its all about power over women. I wonder if his mom molested him as a kid? The reporter asked a legit question and instead of truthfully answering it he lies and the runs and hides.

Funny your the biggest coward at USMB I know of,the fact you don’t look at facts of clintons rapes sense it goes against your warped opinions of him.lol

Yet another lie, you're just sad. I said Clinton was a rapist, I never said "convicted." You made that up, liar
You must be retarded then. You cant be a rapist unless youre convicted. Rape is a legal term.
wrong!!!!
Show me.
rape is an act of aggression a conviction is a punishment for that action,,,,

just like the stop sign I will soon run through,,I am guilty of running the sign but most likely wont be convicted of it,,,
Wrong. You call me a rapist without me having a conviction of rape and I can sue your silly ass for libel/slander. If I have actually been convicted of rape then you can say it all day long.
unless of course you did rape someone,,,
Drumpf did rape a 13 year old and several other women then. Thanks for admitting the truth.
You mean the Truth that Clinton raped MANY women,THAT truth,yeah that is the truth indeed,thanks for admitting it,two can play your juvenile game.

Oh my like ALL politicians don’t lie all the time. Lol. And what’s comical is in this case,trump was NOT lying,only the reporter was.lol

• Thanks
I keep hearing bullshit from posters here how he not only ran but lied,the only one that lied was that screaming lunatic DEMOCRAT reporter.lol

That lying democrat lady reporter was the only one making a false statement,not trump.
Trump is a liar and coward.
Oh my the irony,takes one to know one while your looking at the Mirror now.LOl.
How anyone can vote for a liar and coward like Trump remains a mystery.

Some Trump voters might think they’re being ‘pragmatic’ or believe Trump is the ‘lesser of two evils’ – but they’re in fact wrong; Trump voters are only enabling a liar and coward, voting for a racist, bigot, and misogynist, someone who has nothing but contempt for the Constitution, the rule of law, and our democratic institutions.

Trump is unfit to be president and he must be voted out of office this November.

Not that I am a Trump fan but got news for you,Compared to all the mass murdering murderers from reagan all the way up To Obama,All presidents that murdered women and children and all that started new wars with other countries,something Trump has NOT done,it’s a refreshing change not having a warmonger president in office,last time America could claim that was when carter was in office which is whY the msn news has always slandered him over the years with lies as well same as they don trump cause he also was not a warmonger president as Obama bush and Biden all are.

Definitely the biggest mewling sissy we have ever had for a President. This freak is absolutely terrified of women.

That's probably why he never hires any women to work in his Administration.

Oh, wait...

Trump has more women as top advisers than Obama, Bush, or Clinton

Maybe you should't project leftist misogyny on everyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back