Watch, Read, Learn

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
I pray that younger Americans will watch a new documentary film based on;

“Ride the Thunder”: Marines in Vietnam​

The documentary, and the book, will even enlighten Americans who fell for the garbage liberals have been laying down all of these decades.

Fonda_vietnam.jpg

Actress Jane Fonda cozies up to North Vietnamese, singing anti-war songs and encouraging Viet Cong soldiers to fight “American imperialists”​

Crazed, drug-addicted “baby-killers” and “murderers” – for more than 40 years, that’s how many in the American media portrayed U.S. troops who fought in the Vietnam War.
Interestingly, today’s liberals turn to moralizing when Muslims slaughter children, but they are far less angry than American Communists were over a lie told during the Vietnam War.

And America’s Vietnamese allies didn’t fare much better; they were often depicted as corrupt, cowardly and unworthy of U.S. troops’ sacrifice.

In the 1960s, negative television coverage helped turn American public opinion against the war, the veterans and even the Vietnamese who fought to prevent a communist takeover of South Vietnam.

Actress Jane Fonda, who called U.S. troops murderers, was famously shown sitting on a North Vietnamese anti-aircraft gunner used to shoot at American planes.

By 1971, John Kerry, a Vietnam veteran and now secretary of state, declared on national TV, “We wish that a merciful God could wipe away our own memories of that service.”

Movie deals death blow to vicious lies about Vietnam
Posted By Chelsea Schilling On 02/22/2015 @ 5:22 pm

Movie deals death blow to vicious lies about Vietnam

In the same vein Kirsten Powers is cut from the same political cloth as Jane Fonda.

Powers is one of the foulest female liberals on FOX, and that says a lot about a liberal network pretending it is not liberal. Notice that Powers and FOX liberals get more face time on a so-called conservative network than they would get on CNN et al. Had my remote been handy, I would have surfed on out of there, or hit the mute button, as soon as she opened her mouth:

ROBERTS: So, do you agree, Kirsten, that he is looking for -- to codify his ambivalence here?

KIRSTEN POWERS, FOX NEWS CONTRIBUTOR: No, I think that it's not clear exactly what needs to be done actually in fighting ISIS. I don't think it is an open and shut case, as much as Republicans have been so critical of Obama, haven't heard them giving a lot of great ideas other than to just constantly attack him for not calling it by the right name.

So, I think you go back to Bush and great -- he did a great authorization. Well, the war didn't go very well. So, I think Obama is having a more, it's true -- he hasn't laid out a clear strategy and he needs to do that. But I think we have to acknowledge that this is a very, very difficult fight and he's asking to have the authorization. I think it is pretty wide and it will give latitude to do what he needs to do.

Powers saying “Well, the war didn't go very well.” means it did not go quite as well for her as Vietnam want for Jane Fonda and John Kerry because America lost. Powers & Company are pissed off because America won the war in Iraq. One thing did go exceptionally well for Powers. That filthy piece of garbage in the White House snatched defeat from the jaws of victory.

And God forbid that somebody on a FOX panel tell Powers that total victory is the only thing better than taking the war to the enemy which is the best thing Bush the Younger did in eight years. Islamic fundamentalists would be 4 years ahead of where there at today had John Kerry defeated Bush in 2004.

Bottom line: Kirsten Powers and her kind do just as much harm to this country in the war against Islam than Fonda and Kerry did in the war against Communism. The strategy is exactly the same: Do not fight an enemy who openly swears they will kill you the first chance they get.

By 1971, John Kerry, a Vietnam veteran and now secretary of state, declared on national TV, “We wish that a merciful God could wipe away our own memories of that service.”​
Unfortunately, Americans will never be able to wipe out the memories of his service:

Iranian born Valerie Jarrett told John Kerry what to do, and he’s following through. Kerry is close to caving on a nuclear deal with Iran that will allow Iran to spin 6,500 centrifuges.

Kerry ready to cave to Iran nuke deal 6,500 centrifuges
by admin in Iran February 23, 2015

Kerry ready to cave to Iran nuke deal 6 500 centrifuges

In the same vein Kirsten Powers is cut from the same political cloth as Jane Fonda.

Powers is one of the foulest female liberals on FOX, and that says a lot about a liberal network pretending it is not liberal. Notice that Powers and FOX liberals get more face time on a so-called conservative network than they would get on CNN et al. Had my remote been handy, I would have surfed on out of there, or hit the mute button, as soon as she opened her mouth:

ROBERTS: So, do you agree, Kirsten, that he is looking for -- to codify his ambivalence here?

KIRSTEN POWERS, FOX NEWS CONTRIBUTOR: No, I think that it's not clear exactly what needs to be done actually in fighting ISIS. I don't think it is an open and shut case, as much as Republicans have been so critical of Obama, haven't heard them giving a lot of great ideas other than to just constantly attack him for not calling it by the right name.

So, I think you go back to Bush and great -- he did a great authorization. Well, the war didn't go very well. So, I think Obama is having a more, it's true -- he hasn't laid out a clear strategy and he needs to do that. But I think we have to acknowledge that this is a very, very difficult fight and he's asking to have the authorization. I think it is pretty wide and it will give latitude to do what he needs to do.

Jeh Johnson talks plan to defeat ISIS immigration standoff potential 2016 dark-horse candidate Mike Pence Interviews Fox News Sunday with Chris Wallace - Fox News
Powers saying “Well, the war didn't go very well.” means it did not go quite as well for her as Vietnam want for Jane Fonda and John Kerry because America lost. Powers & Company are pissed off because America won the war in Iraq. One thing did go exceptionally well for Powers. That filthy piece of garbage in the White House snatched defeat from the jaws of victory.

And God forbid that somebody on a FOX panel tell Powers that total victory is the only thing better than taking the war to the enemy which is the best thing Bush the Younger did in eight years. Islamic fundamentalists would be 4 years ahead of where there at today had John Kerry defeated Bush in 2004.

Bottom line: Kirsten Powers and her kind do just as much harm to this country in the war against Islam than Fonda and Kerry did in the war against Communism. The strategy is exactly the same: Do not fight an enemy who openly swears they will kill you the first chance they get.

Kirsten Powers offers three choices. If the show is taped --- fast forward when she talks; hit the mute button if the show is not on tape, or change channels. My hard and fast rule is a compromise I employ on the army of FOX liberals that I do not see on networks that I never watch.

I did watch a video posted online by Real Clear Politics because of the topic.

In a post-show discussion posted online, Fox News Channel's "Special Report" got heated when Kirsten Powers called out fellow panel regular Charles Krauthammer for being a pro-war neoconservative. Krauthammer denies it and Steve Hayes goes on the attack.​

Charles Krauthammer and Steve Hayes were clearly being kind to an idiot:

This is the kind of stuff that sickens me about Powers:

KIRSTEN POWERS: Wait, wait, wait, guys, can I finish a sentence? It is somebody who I think is hawkish on foreign policy and who had a view --maybe the view has changed-- for a quite a period of time that we could spread Democracy. I think they were behind the 'Democracy-spreading' idea that George W. Bush endorsed, that we could remake the middle east through American power.

It is something Obama has bought into, Hillary has bought into, but I think there is clearly a neo-consaervative movement. People at Commentary Magazine are neo-cons, I don't think that that is. To say they all want to go to war all the time I don't think that is right, but there is a neo-conservative movement that almost every time an issue comes up, the solution is for us to get involved militarily in some fashion, whether it is arming people or actually invading as in Iraq.​

Basically, neo-conservative is a dirty label automatically applied to anybody who embraces self-defense. It follows that to Powers and her kind, the entire parasite ideology automatically places its practitioners on the side of the angels.

My point. If there are neo-conservatives there must also be neo-liberals.

You will never, ever, see a parasite step into the ring against a knowledge neo-conservative. The neo-liberal can only defend by attacking. Their favorite discussion technique is to demand answers to the questions they ask. Unsatisfactory answers to questions is triumph to liberals. Conversely, that is why Powers was flabbergasted when Krauthammer, Hayes, and Baier asked her fair questions related to the topic. That is not supposed to happen to a liberal —— it never does on the other network panel shows.

In that way neo-liberals never have to defend any part of their political agenda. They simply tear down conservative policies. Naturally, Powers dare not tear down self-defense; so neo-liberals lump every issue under neo-conservative in order to avoid saying that liberals oppose self-defense. Listen to video again and you’ll never hear Powers defend anything. Instead of ceding the moral high ground, Powers & FOX Liberals should be called upon to defend issues as they arise.

Notice that liberals defend people like their presidents, Jane Fonda, John Kerry, and so on without ever defending their actions.

LBJ set the rules so that the U.S. could win every battle and still lose the war. The ironic thing is when LBJ's insane theory about wearing down an enemy who couldn't be worn down finally bared fruit after the Tet offensive it was the liberal media and Walter Cronkite who insulted the United States and the U.S. Military by claiming that the victory was really a "stalemate" and LBJ tearfully threw in the towel. John Kerry and Jane Fonda created the "winter soldiers" convention that tried to combine the racial unrest with the anti-war radicals into an anarchy movement. It didn't work because the racial pimps didn't trust Kerry and Fonda and the radical left was too stoned to put up a fight. The left wing media however let Kerry off the hook and pretended that Jane Fonda was just a left wing actress instead of a freaking traitor. And the rest is history.

Forum List

Back