WATCH: Prosecution Appears to Fall Apart as Rittenhouse ‘Victim’ Admits He Pulled Gun First

You've lost me with that last sentence, Donald. What are you saying I'm afraid of?
I'm not advocating for violence when I point out that a failure to enforce laws leads to more lawlessness. That's simply common sense. It's why blacks that live in urban settings OVERWHELMINGLY don't want the Police to be defunded! They know very well that the Police are the only ones keeping the streets safe for law abiding citizens and that if the Police are removed then their lives will become a living hell!
I'm saying that more lethal force on blacks isn't going to solve the race problem. I don't think you're ready to talk about that right now, but I try with others too.

What do you base that perception on, Donald? What did Trump ever do that increased racism in the country? I'm baffled by your contention that he's the root of all this alleged racism and violence. The ironic thing is that Joe Biden is the man who put tens of thousands of black Americans in Federal prisons with his Senate version of the Clinton Crime bill and Donald Trump is the man who's policies RELEASED many of those same black Americans...yet you label Trump a racist and seem to think Biden is a champion of the black community!
No, Biden isn't a champion of the blacks. Biden and the Dems are as racist against blacks as the Repubs. They just romance the blacks for their vote.

Biden and Americans caused the race problem when it refused to accept black people as equals.

Trump's guilt is reviving the racism to near 60's levels again and his main mechanism for doing that was his border wall notion. I've drawn the parallel to Hitler's demonizatioin of the Jews many times on this board.

The defense engaged in identical tactics and this butthole judge has said nothing. It is clear where his sentiments lie. Judges are supposed to be neutral. This guy is everyone's annoying RW uncle that nobody wants to invite for Thanksgiving. "Hope the Asian food for lunch isn't stuck on a ship offshore" ??? Please.

Could you please provide links to the defense violating the law and legal standards? I never heard anything like that, but I didn't follow the case all that closely. You are the only one making that assertion.

Could you please provide links to the defense violating the law and legal standards? I never heard anything like that, but I didn't follow the case all that closely. You are the only one making that assertion.
I believe my links made that quite clear. This judge's forgot to silence his phone and his ringtone was Lee Greenwood's God Bless the USA. Clearly, he is a RW kook who has engaged in judicial malfeasance. Probably his statements alone are reason enough to get a new trial.

Do they? I think you're about right.

No, and you can verify that by a bit of research if you're interested.

I suspect that is the perception of those carrying guns. The situation in America has so out of control that the police aren't capable of handling riots anymore. That is, unless they resort to deadly force with real bullets. Is that what you're advocating. If so then don't ever again criticize China's response in Tiannemen square.

I don't need to contemplate citizens needing to carry guns to do the police's job. When, or if a country gets to that level of violence, I would say that it's teetering on the edge of anarchy, revolution, and fascism.

You raise some good questions! Keep it together and we may be able to have a fruitful discussion.
Police in the USA have never been able to handle riots without deadly force. Even mass demonstrations are nearly impossible to handle; that's why firehoses and viscous dogs weren't able to shut down the Civil Rights demonstrations in the south in the sixties.

I believe my links made that quite clear. This judge's forgot to silence his phone and his ringtone was Lee Greenwood's God Bless the USA. Clearly, he is a RW kook who has engaged in judicial malfeasance. Probably his statements alone are reason enough to get a new trial.
So you are saying that anyone who likes a patriotic song is a "right wing kook"? That says a whole lot about you right there, and none of it is good. All there judge has done is to call the prosecutor out on clear violations of the law and the defendant's rights. Legal expert after legal expert has supported the judge's comments and I haven't heard a single one that supported the prosecutor's conduct.

Trump's guilt is reviving the racism to near 60's levels again...
Please demonstrate your rational basis for this statement.
You're just blowing useless smoke until you can do that.
and his main mechanism for doing that was his border wall notion
. I've drawn the parallel to Hitler's demonizatioin of the Jews many times on this board.

So you are saying that anyone who likes a patriotic song is a "right wing kook"? That says a whole lot about you right there, and none of it is good. All there judge has done is to call the prosecutor out on clear violations of the law and the defendant's rights. Legal expert after legal expert has supported the judge's comments and I haven't heard a single one that supported the prosecutor's conduct.
You're a nut. I've seen minimally 20 different legal eagles who have condemned this asshole judge's behavior.

Now you know that's not what I said.

A quick explanation without providing specific numbers, which I'll leave to you to pursue if you're interested.
Black people voted for Obama and other non-whites did too. Add to that half of white voters and that leaves about half or more that didn't vote for Obama.
Thusly, I'm thinking that about 75% of white voters having racist feelings would be about right.

Then could in the white voters who didn't vote and on top of that, the huge number of white voters who have become racists at Trump's urging on account of non-whites supposedly taking jobs from white Americans.

Now you can do the number crunching to disprove all that!
A racist assumes that everyone else votes because of race. A realist knows this isn't true.

You're a nut. I've seen minimally 20 different legal eagles who have condemned this asshole judge's behavior.
Yeah. Shutting down the prosecution for trying to make the argument exercising the right to remain silent implies guilt was WAY out of line.
Said no knowledgeable individual ever.

Yeah. Shutting down the prosecution for trying to make the argument exercising the right to remain silent implies guilt was WAY out of line.
Said no knowledgeable individual ever.
Not at all my point. It was his style and reservation of admonitions ONLY for the prosecution. Did he have a point? - Yes. Did he make that point in a professional and unbiased manner?? Oh HELL no.

pathetic desperation as Rittenhouse looks like he walks. Cry harder. You lose derpster. As usual.

Not at all my point. It was his style and reservation of admonitions ONLY for the prosecution.
Specifically, what did the defense say/do that warranted similar action/language from the judge?
Specifically.
Did he have a point? - Yes. Did he make that point in a professional and unbiased manner?? Oh HELL no.
Being right and not being nice about it is not judicial misconduct.

No, Biden isn't a champion of the blacks. Biden and the Dems are as racist against blacks as the Repubs. They just romance the blacks for their vote.

Biden and Americans caused the race problem when it refused to accept black people as equals.

Trump's guilt is reviving the racism to near 60's levels again and his main mechanism for doing that was his border wall notion. I've drawn the parallel to Hitler's demonizatioin of the Jews many times on this board.
With all due respect, Donald...what does a Southern border wall that is basically designed to stop the flow of Hispanics from Central and South America have to do with racism towards blacks in the US? Did you think that post through? Not one of your better ones to be quite honest.

If it ain’t liberal emotion based justice then It’s No Justice At All so loot and burn and quell the emotions.
Lib 101

How in the hell does someone's taste in music define their politics or their legal decision making ability?

If you believe Lee Greenwood's song is great music, then you're a RW kook and there is something very wrong with you. ;)
What people like as far as music goes is a personal choice, Doc. That you judge them by it says more about YOU than it does about them. You're well on your way to being the cranky old man yelling at the neighborhood kids to stay off your lawn! Just saying...

Forum List

Back