WATCH: Prosecution Appears to Fall Apart as Rittenhouse ‘Victim’ Admits He Pulled Gun First

I
A secure border should be something that every American wants, Donald. We have outside forces that want to harm us. Having a secure border helps to keep that from happening.

The "chalk line" is what our Southern Border has become under the Biden Administration! They aren't even attempting to stop illegal immigration rather they have gone out of their way to encourage it.

The bottom line is this, Donald. You can have an entitlement society where you hand out lots of freebies to people...and you can have open borders. You cannot have BOTH! Why? Because simple common sense tells you that you won't be able to AFFORD all those freebies if millions of people come across the border looking to take advantage of them!
I wonder how Donald would feel if we started passing all of our illegal aliens through and into Canada? I have a feeling his position on borders would change.

I

I wonder how Donald would feel if we started passing all of our illegal aliens through and into Canada? I have a feeling his position on borders would change.
I've heard that Canada is accepting more immigrants than the US. Could you verify that for us?

I haven't seen any comment from you about the census.
My point was that the main reason Democrats want illegal aliens pouring into the country is that our method of determining how many Representatives each State has in the House is determined by the number of people counted by the census in their State and the census counts illegals as well as legal American citizens. If you were to change that...and only count legal citizens...States like California would lose multiple Congressional seats and the Democrats would lose their advantage in the House.

I've heard that Canada is accepting more immigrants than the US. Could you verify that for us?
Ah, Donald? Since YOU heard that...it's kind of up to you to show WHERE it is that you heard it!
A more pertinent question would be...how many millions of illegal immigrants are pouring across the Canadian border like is happening at our Southern border?

Ah, Donald? Since YOU heard that...it's kind of up to you to show WHERE it is that you heard it!
A more pertinent question would be...how many millions of illegal immigrants are pouring across the Canadian border like is happening at our Southern border?

I haven't tried to verify the projection for 2021.
Can you either discredit or verify?

Just keep in mind there won't be any conversation involving me and Shooter.

I haven't tried to verify the projection for 2021.
Can you either discredit or verify?

Just keep in mind there won't be any conversation involving me and Shooter.
I have absolutely no idea what the numbers are for Canadian immigration, Donald. I suspect that you're not facing "caravans" of illegals massing below your southern border though...are you? We have a totally different situation here then you do there.

I have absolutely no idea what the numbers are for Canadian immigration, Donald. I suspect that you're not facing "caravans" of illegals massing below your southern border though...are you? We have a totally different situation here then you do there.
Fair enough.
I've only answered your request for evidence on Canada's acceptance of immigrants. I won't fail to respond to reasonable questions with my best attempts to answer but I won't tolerate any more deliberate spamming from anyone on this board.

Fair enough.
I've only answered your request for evidence on Canada's acceptance of immigrants. I won't fail to respond to reasonable questions with my best attempts to answer but I won't tolerate any more deliberate spamming from anyone on this board.
Is it a reasonable question if I asked what you think the response of the Canadian people would be if a couple of MILLION illegal immigrants crossed your border? That's what we're dealing with right now and it's a serious issue with long term ramifications both socially and politically.

The US accepts about 140,000 a year, historically that number was about 750,000 a year. Right now Canada is accepting 300,000 a year. Right now the US illegal Immigrant population is somewhere between eleven and thirty million, the Canadian illegal immigrant population is somewhere Between forty and one hundred twenty thousand. From the article I read, Canadian city services are starting to fail under the immigrant load. It seems that in short order you will be in far worse shape than we are.

The US accepts about 140,000 a year, historically that number was about 750,000 a year. Right now Canada is accepting 300,000 a year. Right now the US illegal Immigrant population is somewhere between eleven and thirty million, the Canadian illegal immigrant population is somewhere Between forty and one hundred twenty thousand. From the article I read, Canadian city services are starting to fail under the immigrant load. It seems that in short order you will be in far worse shape than we are.
Thank you for doing the research.
We will be in worse shape than you are now? I doubt that taking in immigrants is going to do that. Just the opposite in my opinion.

Is it a reasonable question if I asked what you think the response of the Canadian people would be if a couple of MILLION illegal immigrants crossed your border? That's what we're dealing with right now and it's a serious issue with long term ramifications both socially and politically.
Canada has about 1/10 your population. Restate your question by taking the proportion into account and you'll get may honest answer to then an honest question.

Canada has about 1/10 your population. Restate your question by taking the proportion into account and you'll get may honest answer to then an honest question.
Fine...what would be the reaction of Canadians if 100,000 illegals poured across their Southern border?

Fine...what would be the reaction of Canadians if 100,000 illegals poured across their Southern border?
I'm not interested in imagining your impossible scenarios but:
It would depend on our current quota and our further capability to handle a large number.

You've been given the important numbers already so don't wast my time with your wild imaginings.

I'm not interested in imagining your impossible scenarios but:
It would depend on our current quota and our further capability to handle a large number.

You've been given the important numbers already so don't wast my time with your wild imaginings.
Ah, Donald? You're the one who set up my "wild imaginings" by setting the parameters of the question I could ask when you stated that Canada was 1/10 the size of the US! So my question used 1/10 of the size of our immigration issue!
I ask it again...what do you suppose would be the response of the Canadian people if a hundred thousand people came across your border illegally each year and you needed to absorb them into your society?

Forum List

Back