Rittenhouse trial witness says prosecution tried to make him change his statement

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
These prosecutors are garbage humans. They should be in prison.

While questioning DeBruin on the stand Tuesday, Kraus said, “We had you read over your statement, right?”

DeBruin responded, “Correct.”

Kraus followed, “And we asked if you knew anything beyond that statement.”

DeBruin said, “Correct.”

Kraus then said, “We didn’t ask you to change it.”

DeBruin answered, “Yes, you did.”

These prosecutors are garbage humans. They should be in prison.

While questioning DeBruin on the stand Tuesday, Kraus said, “We had you read over your statement, right?”

DeBruin responded, “Correct.”

Kraus followed, “And we asked if you knew anything beyond that statement.”

DeBruin said, “Correct.”

Kraus then said, “We didn’t ask you to change it.”

DeBruin answered, “Yes, you did.”
Can you blame them for trying?

They have THE SHITTIEST case imaginable and tons of outside commie pressure to get a wrongful conviction.

I can tell you have nothing. yet can you show us the marks from where they twisted his arm to get him to change his story? If not then it's he said-she said accusations. Since when did you start playing the bitch-boy perspective?

He didn't change it. He refused to commit the crime the prosecutors were asking him to commit.

Now fuck off, troll.

If it is true that a guy had a gun pointed to his face and was shot by this kid, then this is a clear example of self-defense and I'm no lawyer. I've never understood how a 17 year old can walk around with a rifle, but those are your laws not ours.

Even in Canada, you might (I say might), be cleared of killing someone who was going to kill you first, if they pointed a gun at your face before hand. If they did so with a knife, a bomb, a chainsaw, a speargun etc. you probably aren't cleared of defending your life from the hands of another because we are told "hey dare bye call da cops eh dats dare job". It's as if the Security Industrial Complex doesn't want citizens stepping onto their turf and defending themselves...

As for trying to have a witness change his story, that can't be good for the prosecution.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back