WATCH: Prosecution Appears to Fall Apart as Rittenhouse ‘Victim’ Admits He Pulled Gun First

After hearing all the evidence there is no doubt that Kyle acted in self defense. No doubt whatsoever.

The Prosecution have been bumbling idiots and haven't proven anything.

It should be a slam dunk except that the Defense lawyers have been very weak in challenging the Prosecution's bullshit.

This guy Richards hasn't been very aggressive in challenging Littlefinger and Fat Albert and that is fucking his client.

The Judge started out doing all the right things to provide justice for Kyle but after the New York Times article accusing him of being a racist he lost his backbone.

It is up to the jury now (after closing arguments) to give Kyle justice because the Court sure as hell didn't do it. All the charges should have been dropped by now because there is no evidence that Kyle didn't act in self defense.

Typically cases are won or lost in jury selection. In this county it is more random than in many.

We will see if there are Left Wing idiots on the jury or Patriots. The right to use a firearm in self defense against an attack from rioters should never be abrogated.

It also seems the bias Media is looking to discredit the judge any way they can. Read a headline that said the judge asked everyone to applaud for the only Veteran that was in attendance. As if that was a biased and terrible thing to do.

The ones with guns went out looking for trouble too. There's no need for exaggerated profanity.
The person who fired the first shot, which is what caused Rittenhouse's reaction, was one of your thugs, Joshua Ziminski.

His felony reckless use of a firearm was dropped, which is completely unbelievable. If ANYONE should be culpable for all the events that occurred, it's THAT ass hole.

Any person with even a smidge gun training is taught that firing a gun directly into the air is VERY dangerous. The projectile does not lose its lethal energy when it falls, and can travel for miles. VERY dangerous.

His felony reckless use of a firearm was dropped, which is completely unbelievable. If ANYONE should be culpable for all the events that occurred, it's THAT ass hole.
I agree on his culpability too boots, but that's America!

Kyle's penalty is of minor importance; it's what is going to come after that I'm really interested in hearing about.

All over America, losers with guns on the streets will start shooting black men and claiming self defense. It's a slamdunk IMO.

In truth, it's probably about 75% of white Americans or better that have extreme negative racist feelings against black people.

The situation was created that makes a big part of those feelings legitimate, because of America's unequal treatment of black people. That created a 'race' problem that is now a racism problem.
This is pure speculation based on the conjecture of those with an interest in maintaining racial tensions.

Tell me, does Canada have a history of unequal treatment of black people?
And fwiw, there's nobody imagining a fix, other than more police brutality and the consequences to arise from a 'not guilty' verdict for Kyle.
We cannot allow a kid to be wrongfully convicted of murder just because some people might be "emboldened" to also act in self-defense.

Now you're on target!
The whole thrust of the extreme right now is to legitimize vigilante justice.

Whether that's a good thing or a bad thing for America is not my issue of interest. Americans can debate that themselves.

Will we hear more support of the idea from some others?
You are delusional--I'm not a righty and I have always supported shooting of rabid criminals to stop crimes. I have a higher clarity of thought where even most righties don't understand now that the criminal element must be fought off. In my twenties I was attacked a couple of times--I escaped but I always wondered if I had a gun with me and shot the criminals if that wouldn't have saved other victims of theirs. For a long time, I had survivors guilt--knowing that they were out there and that they were going after others.

I agree on his culpability too boots, but that's America!
No, that is a politically-motivated prosecutor who is being encouraged by the gun-grabbing left. They want to punish ANYONE who uses a gun in self-defense, unless that person is a leftist thug. THAT is NOT America.
Kyle's penalty is of minor importance; it's what is going to come after that I'm really interested in hearing about.
What is going to come after? More violence?

If he is acquitted, the leftist apes will go insane. Some will be shot in self-defense. It changes nothing.
All over America, losers with guns on the streets will start shooting black men and claiming self defense. It's a slamdunk IMO.
So, you leap from the people who have DEMONSTRATED that they will riot, loot, and otherwise destroy everything if they don't get their way, to projecting that on other people, just because they exercise their right to be armed?

I am not following your logic.

In fact, the way I see it, people will be even more reluctant to shoot in self-defense because of this malicious prosecution. Anyone with a brain knows that these assholes in Kenosha would have RAILROADED Rittenhouse had the media not made a complete spectacle of it, which allowed Rittenhouse to raise enough money to pay for a good defense.

We are all very well aware of how prosecutors will abuse their office, and we will be very careful.

Tell me, does Canada have a history of unequal treatment of black people?
No country is completely free of racism. It's an issue of how far America has allowed it to get out of hand.
We cannot allow a kid to be wrongfully convicted of murder just because some people might be "emboldened" to also act in self-defense.

It's highly unlikely he will be convicted of murder, but the situation has been created in which Americans are responsible for the consequences.

IMO, the license to murder with guns is the top priority now. The Chauvin murder was a huge setback when he was convicted on all counts. This kid is the next best thing to a cop getting away with murder. Maybe even a better play in some respects.

First thing to do after the trial is to drop all mention of self defense and then spin it as a white man's right with a gun.

Then America will be fully prepared for Trump's hijacking of democracy in favour of fascism.

I like to think ahead of the crowd Boots. And it always provided grist for the mill.

You are delusional--I'm not a righty and I have always supported shooting of rabid criminals to stop crimes. I have a higher clarity of thought where even most righties don't understand now that the criminal element must be fought off. In my twenties I was attacked a couple of times--
I've never even hinted that my criticism is only of the right.

You were attacked a couple of times?? Is that normal for an American or did you do something to encourage it?

I escaped but I always wondered if I had a gun with me and shot the criminals if that wouldn't have saved other victims of theirs. For a long time, I had survivors guilt--knowing that they were out there and that they were going after others.
I would call your socalled 'survivor's guilt' a part of your fantasy world.

No country is completely free of racism. It's an issue of how far America has allowed it to get out of hand.
For example?
IMO, the license to murder with guns is the top priority now. The Chauvin murder was a huge setback when he was convicted on all counts. This kid is the next best thing to a cop getting away with murder. Maybe even a better play in some respects.

First thing to do after the trial is to drop all mention of self defense and then spin it as a white man's right with a gun.

Then America will be fully prepared for Trump's hijacking of democracy in favour of fascism.

I like to think ahead of the crowd Boots. And it always provided grist for the mill.
How do you balance that with maintaining the right to self-defense, regardless of what you call it?

After hearing all the evidence there is no doubt that Kyle acted in self defense. No doubt whatsoever.

The Prosecution have been bumbling idiots and haven't proven anything.

It should be a slam dunk except that the Defense lawyers have been very weak in challenging the Prosecution's bullshit.

This guy Richards hasn't been very aggressive in challenging Littlefinger and Fat Albert and that is fucking his client.

The Judge started out doing all the right things to provide justice for Kyle but after the New York Times article accusing him of being a racist he lost his backbone.

It is up to the jury now (after closing arguments) to give Kyle justice because the Court sure as hell didn't do it. All the charges should have been dropped by now because there is no evidence that Kyle didn't act in self defense.

Typically cases are won or lost in jury selection. In this county it is more random than in many.

We will see if there are Left Wing idiots on the jury or Patriots. The right to use a firearm in self defense against an attack from rioters should never be abrogated.
"Littlefinger", hah! Im taking that one. :laugh:

It's highly unlikely he will be convicted of murder, but the situation has been created in which Americans are responsible for the consequences.

So you dont believe in self defense?

How do you balance that with maintaining the right to self-defense, regardless of what you call it?
I've already explained my position on that several times. Carrying a gun around on the streets is just looking for trouble and that's the reason we don't allow such behaviour in Canada.

You miss the point. The facts are predetermined by America's legitimizing people to carry guns on the streets to intimidate others. That provided the opportunity for murder.
And now a not guilty verdict will eliminate the questions of whether it will be self defense or murder.

Will murder of black men by gun or by lynching be the acceptable punishment for drinking from a 'whites only' water fountain?

So many Americans on this board are predicting another civil war!
There was no murder it was self defense and there are no more whites only fountains here

There was no murder it was self defense and there are no more whites only fountains here
i5t73ouop9z71.jpg

IMO, the license to murder with guns is the top priority now.
Please demonstrate the rational basis for your claim.
Please demonstrate the rational basis for your claim
I like to think ahead....
You cannot prove this to be true.

I've already explained my position on that several times.
You are fully aware of the fact you have yet to demonstrate a rational basis for any of your claims.
Thus, you know your statement, above is false.
Carrying a gun around on the streets is just looking for trouble

Forum List

Back