Watch LIVE: President Trump Holds Make America Great Again Rally in Macon, GA 10/16/20

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
President Trump said Sleepy Joe is even more corrupt than Crooked Hillary! And the Biden laptop is worse than the Weiner laptop!

The crowd is chanting:

We love Trump!
We love Trump!
We love Trump!

:happy-1:

President Trump said Sleepy Joe is even more corrupt than Crooked Hillary! And the Biden laptop is worse than the Weiner laptop!

The crowd is chanting:

We love Trump!
We love Trump!
We love Trump!

Do these rallies do any good? Same old shit, different day.

okfine, you should watch and listen! President Trump ad libs most of way through his rallies. It is like watching a great jazz musician. It might be a familiar chord progression, but the improvised solo makes it brand new and alive! I attended a Trump rally back over 4 years ago and would definitely attend one of the airport rallies if possible.

It is such a contrast to Sleepy Joe don't you think?

Last edited:
His 3rd today!
Here is Biden in Detroit, some 200 cars I believe, also reading from his teleprompter. Lol

The crowd is chanting:

We love Trump!
We love Trump!
We love Trump!

He is getting carried away here,trump is not the person everybody thinks he is.He never talks about all the people the clintons had arkansawed off for knowing too much of their corruption when Clinton was governor of arkansaw and I’m pretty sure biden did not smuggle drugs into his state for the CIA working with George bush back in the eightys or give the fbi and atf their blessings for murdering women and children at Waco or give state secrets away to China and sign nafta,the list goes on and on and on.

Forum List

Back