Senate Republicans Are Helping Congress Lose Its Power of Checks and Balances Over the Executive Branch

Be interesting to see what Republicans think of those Checks and Balances once they are no longer in power?

How will they respond when a Democratic President says “Fuk You” to every request from Congress?
Easy to see since that is exactly what happened in the last adminstration.

<sob> But...But......what about Owebama?

Obama released documents and allowed his people to testify.
He even released his taxes
He didn't, but you know that. I enjoy pointing out the lefts robotic and idiotic rote replies and hypocrisy.

Be interesting to see what Republicans think of those Checks and Balances once they are no longer in power?

How will they respond when a Democratic President says “Fuk You” to every request from Congress?

Who checked Obama's spying on Trump?

He didn't, but you know that. I enjoy pointing out the lefts robotic and idiotic rote replies and hypocrisy.

Show us

Eight years of investigating Obama found nothing. These groundless charges will be equally groundless

Show us

Eight years of investigating Obama found nothing. These groundless charges will be equally groundless
Eight years found plenty. However, the Obama AG's both acted as Obama's personal lawyers and kept the charges from being made.

There are plenty of examples of the Obama admin refusing to cooperate with Congress if you have any curiosity; which I know you don't. But google is leftard friendly so give it a shot.

Show us

Eight years found plenty. However, the Obama AG's both acted as Obama's personal lawyers and kept the charges from being made.

There are plenty of examples of the Obama admin refusing to cooperate with Congress if you have any curiosity; which I know you don't. But google is leftard friendly so give it a shot.
I have already linked a glaring example with Fast and Furious.

Forum List

Back