WATCH: Ex-Secretary of Defense Says trump Wanted The National Guard 'To Protect The Demonstrators'

The national guard was sent to protect the wrong people. They should have been sent to protect the police.

You would think a person who held the job of SoD would have a firm grasp on the entire military exists to protect the citizens so they can exorcise their Constitutional rights. Apparently a lot of left wing idiots don’t get this either.

There is no Constitution right to attempt to overthrow the duly elected government of the United States.

We have the right to protest any god damn government action we want to. You Canadian candy asses may not but we don’t really care. That’s your problem.

Not in the U.S. House chamber, ya don't. You didn't learn a damn thing from Ashli Targetpractice. What a pity she died and you didn't learn a thing from it.

But we did learn from it. We learned that’s why the 2A exists. It’s to fight government enforcers who will shoot you in cold blood for exorcising your rights.

That’s what was learned.

As you saw on Insurrection Day, cops have a Second Amendment right too. :badgrin:

And no one has a right to break into restricted areas. Try breaking into a military base and you'll be babbittized too.

Well then. You have just destroyed any argument you ever had about limiting what fire arms a citizen is allowed to own. If the cops have the 2A right to have AR’s and explosives. That applies to everyone.

The national guard was sent to protect the wrong people. They should have been sent to protect the police.

You would think a person who held the job of SoD would have a firm grasp on the entire military exists to protect the citizens so they can exorcise their Constitutional rights. Apparently a lot of left wing idiots don’t get this either.

There is no Constitution right to attempt to overthrow the duly elected government of the United States.

We have the right to protest any god damn government action we want to. You Canadian candy asses may not but we don’t really care. That’s your problem.

Not in the U.S. House chamber, ya don't. You didn't learn a damn thing from Ashli Targetpractice. What a pity she died and you didn't learn a thing from it.

But we did learn from it. We learned that’s why the 2A exists. It’s to fight government enforcers who will shoot you in cold blood for exorcising your rights.

That’s what was learned.

As you saw on Insurrection Day, cops have a Second Amendment right too. :badgrin:

And no one has a right to break into restricted areas. Try breaking into a military base and you'll be babbittized too.

Well then. You have just destroyed any argument you ever had about limiting what fire arms a citizen is allowed to own. If the cops have the 2A right to have AR’s and explosives. That applies to everyone.

Who argued police should be allowed to carry weapons other citizens can't?

That’s what was learned.

You edited your post. Took out mentioning the military. Anyway. You left wingers do. Let’s see here.

“Only police need guns”
“There’s no reason a citizen needs the same guns police and military have”
“Nobody needs an AR15”
“Assault weapons are for law enforcement not citizens”

Need me to continue? Now let’s see you defend the police or military get AR15’s because they have the 2A on their side but citizens don’t. Your turn, go.

That’s what was learned.

You edited your post. Took out mentioning the military. Anyway. You left wingers do. Let’s see here.

“Only police need guns”
“Nobody needs an AR15”

Need me to continue? Now let’s see you defend the police or military get AR15’s because they have the 2A on their side but citizens don’t. Your turn, go.

LOL

I edited nothing, ya rightard. :cuckoo:

I thought that the Left was outraged when Protesters are shot.
Anyone Remember Kent State?

You need to learn the proper capitalization of words.
how Much does It annoy You?
It doesn't, but it makes everyone think you are a moron!
Intelligent people Understand that sometimes Capitalizations are used for Emphasis.
We are not in third grade anymore.
Adults can write like they want to.
I never taught third grade, so I defer to your expertise on your current level of education. T aught middle and high school for 21 years. YOU capitalize the whole word for emphasis, DUMBASS!
relax, it going to be alright

I am relaxed. I just don't like people proving that they are a dumbass without an informed decision.
guess it's not going to be alright

That’s what was learned.

“Only police need guns”
“Nobody needs an AR15”

LOL

Well, you certainly addressed the most important part of this conversation.

That’s what was learned.

“Only police need guns”
“Nobody needs an AR15”

LOL

I don't read past bullshit. If you want me to read your entire post, you need to submit bullshit-free posts. I'm not sure ya can.

Isn't it odd that no orange cultists cares at all about the woman protester carrying the "Don't Tread on Me" flag that was trampled to death by insurrectionist thugs on Jan 6th?

They only seem to care about the woman who was shot.

But then if they cared about the trampled woman they would have to acknowledge the violence by the trump people that day.

We all know that's never going to happen.

The mark of a true Dictator using his military forces to help overthrow the Government
A dictator wants citizens to use their rights and protest the govt?
Do you ever think? EVER?

A Dictator tries to overturn the will of the people and use a mob to overturn an election.

Exactly what Trump did
Nice goal post moving.. lol
250 people with zip ties werent going to overthrow the govt, you fuckin moron :lol:

Then WHAT exactly were they trying to do when they went door to door looking for Pelosi, Pence and AOC?
What were the Zip Ties for?
IDK what they were trying to do. Ask them.
That doesnt change my point.
It shows their intent.

To capture key politicians

Don't forget their screams to "hang mike pence" using the gallos they built outside the capitol building.

That’s what was learned.

“Only police need guns”
“Nobody needs an AR15”

LOL

I don't read past bullshit. If you want me to read your entire post, you need to submit bullshit-free posts. I'm not sure ya can.

Hey man I understand that feeling when someone has cornered you so fucking hard there’s nowhere to go. Sleep it off cupcake.

The protestors at Kent State weren't attacking government leaders. They were marching through the university grounds. Two of the students who were killed had nothing to do with the demonstrations and were simply walking from one university building to another between classes.

And they were peaceful. The government has a long sad history of attacking peaceful protestors on the left and letting violent right wing protestors go unharmed.

Just like the Edmund Pettis Bridge attacks.
Are you living in backwards world for christ sake. What is wrong with you?

The protestors at Kent State weren't attacking government leaders. They were marching through the university grounds. Two of the students who were killed had nothing to do with the demonstrations and were simply walking from one university building to another between classes.

And they were peaceful. The government has a long sad history of attacking peaceful protestors on the left and letting violent right wing protestors go unharmed.

Over the decades there have been three violent attacks inside the capital building, two shootings and one bombing.
All done by left wing knuttjobs.
And none of the suspects were shot.
And none of the them were called insurrectionist.
Intelligent people know that the corrupt Democrats are hyping this for propaganda effect..... as usual.
And as usual Left Wingers do not have any real principles.

The mark of a true Dictator using his military forces to help overthrow the Government
Perhaps you can explain why the head of the Capital police called for aid and was told none was coming?? Guess no one told him about the guard. Wonder why??

Stop lying lib, the woman was shot dead. By all means explain how that was justifiable homicide.
She broke the law by storming the Capitol
She led a mob in trying to breach the House Chamber
Once that door was breached, there was no way to hold back an angry mob and protect the Congress members
She was repeatedly warned to get back
She was the first through the window
She had it coming

Over the decades there have been three violent attacks inside the capital building, two shootings and one bombing.
All done by left wing knuttjobs.
And none of the suspects were shot.
And none of the them were called insurrectionist.
Intelligent people know that the corrupt Democrats are hyping this for propaganda effect..... as usual.
And as usual Left Wingers do not have any real principles.
Would you prefer the TRUMPmob be called Terrorists?

Perhaps you can explain why the head of the Capital police called for aid and was told none was coming?? Guess no one told him about the guard. Wonder why??
Why did it take Trump four hours to call off his mob?

A dictator wants citizens to use their rights and protest the govt?
Do you ever think? EVER?

A Dictator tries to overturn the will of the people and use a mob to overturn an election.

Exactly what Trump did
Nice goal post moving.. lol
250 people with zip ties werent going to overthrow the govt, you fuckin moron :lol:

Then WHAT exactly were they trying to do when they went door to door looking for Pelosi, Pence and AOC?
What were the Zip Ties for?
IDK what they were trying to do. Ask them.
That doesnt change my point.
It shows their intent.

To capture key politicians
AGAIN, you do nothing to invalidate my point.
Your point is a mistruth

While nobody knows how the mob expected to win, there is no denying they tried to prevent Pence and Congress from certifying Biden.
There is also no denying they were attempting to capture Pence and Congress members
You said he tried to use the mob to overthrow the us govt. My point isnt a mistruth. Your post was asinine. Thats why you are jumping through hoops now.

Interrupting a lawful election and preventing a new President from being confirmed is overthrowing the Government
So you admit you are drowning in hyperbole since neither of those happened. :lol:
Congress was driven from their chamber while certifying the election
It delayed the confirmation of Biden
Protestors were blocking people from getting to Trumps inauguration. Guess they are one in the same :dunno:
What a misguided post. They weren't blocking Trump.
It was meant to disrupt. Like RW said.
Cultist.

Trump thought a couple hundred people with zip ties would overthrow the fed gov.
Goddamn, you cant make this shit up :lol:
The mind of a cultist is a fascinating thing!

What WAS Trump thinking?

Did he really think the Vice President could overrule the will of the States?
Did he really think an angry mob would intimidate the Vice President and Congress from doing their job?
Did he really think his self appointed Conservative Judges would side with him over the Constitution?
Did he really think he could bully local Republican election officials to overrule the voters?
Yes

Why did it take Trump four hours to call off his mob?
I'd say so he had the full gist of what was going. And there was stuff going on that had nothing to do with the Trump supporters.

There were people in those buildings long before the Trump crowd got there. Many had camera's, not phones, cameras and the Capital police on site let them in.

Forum List

Back