WATCH: Biden voter and blm protestors hug and call for unity

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
Not really...

For today's nature documentary, we present you with a fascinating view of a dying political breed that's quickly vanishing from our streets. I'm talking about Moderatus Liberali – also known as an old school, blue collar liberal – who might swing left on certain social issues, but loves things like baseball, freedom, apple pie, and the Constitution.

Read it all at

And for the transcript

I believe his house will go up for sale sometime this week

dkdjtmmfntmrmtt.jpg

Not really...

For today's nature documentary, we present you with a fascinating view of a dying political breed that's quickly vanishing from our streets. I'm talking about Moderatus Liberali – also known as an old school, blue collar liberal – who might swing left on certain social issues, but loves things like baseball, freedom, apple pie, and the Constitution.

Read it all at

And for the transcript

View attachment 414455

I said it before and i am going to say it again...The weakness of the Progressive Democrat Mayors and Governors who have allowed BLM/ANTIFA to Burn, Loot and Murder, have sparked a bloodlust , like what was seen in the French Revolution(which progs dont teach in school anymore), where after they (the mob) murdered all the elites, they went after those who just werent far enough with the mob. They are coming to your neighborhood, and weak, spineless, old, decrepit Joe the creeper Biden wont do shit to his voters......I am going to smile when you prog's houses start to burn....

Not really...

Read it all at

And for the transcript

View attachment 414455

Of course a good ole Molotov Cocktail right in the midst of the crowd, would stop this shit real quick.

Not really...

Read it all at

And for the transcript

View attachment 414455

I said it before and i am going to say it again...The weakness of the Progressive Democrat Mayors and Governors who have allowed BLM/ANTIFA to Burn, Loot and Murder, have sparked a bloodlust , like what was seen in the French Revolution(which progs dont teach in school anymore), where after they (the mob) murdered all the elites, they went after those who just werent far enough with the mob. They are coming to your neighborhood, and weak, spineless, old, decrepit Joe the creeper Biden wont do shit to his voters......I am going to smile when you prog's houses start to burn....

Its always my favorite part of the revolution

Those are fucking animals that need to be exterminated.

But watching the cannibalism from a safe distance is kinda fun..... hmm?

"THERE'S MY BIDEN SIGN!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back