Chicago Blackhawks
Cleveland Indians
San Diego Padres
Kansas City Chiefs
San Diego State Aztecs

All need to be changed...
Padres?

It's offensive to Catholics...
I would bet not most Catholics. Just a few being paid, I mean ‘donated to’, to find it offensive.

No one's giving me a dime and I find it offensive. My desires, wants and wishes need to be catered to and I shall not be questioned.

I'm just following the precedent set by the left...
Explain why you find it offensive?

I don't have to...

IF this is correct the NFL will have lost a fan permanently. The WashintNGL team has been the Redskins sing Feorge Preston Marshall bought the Boston REDSKINS and moved them from Beantown to our nation’s capital city.

I will not root for them under any other name. Nor will I root for any other team in the league. I root for the Washington Redskins or nobody.

Why should they change names? It's their name. They are known by it. A lot to be said in favor of name recognition.
These citizens being offended and whining about history has been taken to an extreme level in this country. It's time that it ends.

Indians have red skin (some think so or are proud of the color if identity by it) just like whites are white and blacks are black, so it depends on what the term redskin means in regards to the naming by those who originally chose the name for the team. I think in the context of the game, the name represents warriors. The same as the cowboy's name means toughened up rugged individuals that are tough enough to be warriors in the game.

Maybe they can be renamed the "Washington Gladiators" after those who were warriors in the roman pit, and were strong enough to endure ??

I know. Maybe they can be called the "Washington Snowflakes", now that ought to just settle it for all the ones crying about it. :)

Why should they change names? It's their name. They are known by it. A lot to be said in favor of name recognition.
These citizens being offended and whining about history has been taken to an extreme level in this country. It's time that it ends.

Indians have red skin (some think so or are proud of the color if identity by it) just like whites are white and blacks are black, so it depends on what the term redskin means in regards to the naming by those who originally chose the name for the team. I think in the context of the game, the name represents warriors. The same as the cowboy's name means toughened up rugged individuals that are tough enough to be warriors in the game.

Maybe they can be renamed the "Washington Gladiators" after those who were warriors in the roman pit, and were strong enough to endure ??

I know. Maybe they can be called the "Washington Snowflakes", now that ought to just settle it for all the ones crying about it. :)

This is serious business! Everything else must halt until this crucial problem is solved!

Forum List

Back