Chicago Blackhawks
Cleveland Indians
San Diego Padres
Kansas City Chiefs
San Diego State Aztecs

All need to be changed...
Padres?

It's offensive to Catholics...
I would bet not most Catholics. Just a few being paid, I mean ‘donated to’, to find it offensive.

No one's giving me a dime and I find it offensive. My desires, wants and wishes need to be catered to and I shall not be questioned.

I'm just following the precedent set by the left...
Don't believe it for a second. You're just a troll.

The NFL is over, so it doesn't matter anyway, but they should be renamed the Cowboys Practice Team
The only other name I might consider is the Washington Klansmen.
How about the Washington Bureaucrats? Or the Washington Deep Staters?
Swamp Things
Not bad. Or Swamp Rats.
Thought of that too, but figured it would immediately be equated with DemocRats.

Who fucking cares, do you not yet get it, professional sports are a significant part of the problem, that you care about them one whit indicates you are a significant part of the problem! Set your fucking minds free, and your body will follow, stop hero worshiping at the altar of Marxist/Leninism, turn off the fucking television, tune out the multi-millionaire athletes, most of whom haven't the real world ability to work at the local stop & rob, let alone run one! Stop feeding the hate your fucking time and money, achieve that and you can truly refer to self as "WOKE!!

People are pathetic and deserve what's coming.
They would rather give up their freedom, rather than their fun. Dopes.
Honestly, VERY FEW Americans actually deserve freedom.

No links yet, just announced.

Are the Chiefs and Braves next?
Probably... If they aren't they will be. Just give it time, and the agitator's will figure out something.

Hmmm let's see now, all it will take is a bad season, and a focus on the white aspect ratio of a team that might possibly dominate the racially slurred rival team during the season, and bam, boom, bam you got yourself an attack by racist accusing, race baiting hords that didn't like what they might see as a white team whooping up on those poor beat down multi-millionaire, black and brown skinned racially slurred players, and their high class middle class fans who might jump the shark with them if called to arms by those that are offended. (Arms being their big mouths).

Forum List

Back