Washington Post: Stop expecting stores to have food and medicine, lower your expectations!

Nope...nothing about food NOR medicine

I just went shopping today.

Shelves fully stocked.

Picked up my blood pressure meds the other day. No problem there either

If you fuckers couldn't lie about the sky falling...you'd be mute
I believe that by location or where you live at. There are shortages in certain products or brands or changes to what is available to some products. There is an affect to fresher products depending on location. The prices are rising. Although there is a core of certain products trying to keep the prices with lower increases from the inflation. Peanut Butter, Napkins, Tissues, Toilet Paper, Plastic Plates, Seltzer Water, certain Vitamins can be hit or miss as to varieties. And for most products, varieties is part of the reduction to us. Purchasing any of them no matter the price.

Gunluvver2
I live in cow country. Central Florida. A. Duda and son run cattle all over the country. Doubt I could by a steer from them and if I did I would have to have a big enough freezer to store the meat. Not hardly. Too bad.

Attachments

• B2D65F7F-3EBB-4627-88F4-6C4E2A1E9BE4.jpeg
    B2D65F7F-3EBB-4627-88F4-6C4E2A1E9BE4.jpeg
    123.7 KB · Views: 18
i do hear a lot of farmers going this route. you just need to find local groups.

I have a feeling I'm going to be glad to be so close to Mexico for the first time in . . . ever. A lot of our food comes from Mexico, especially produce. Still way more expensive due to the fuel prices, but at least we bypass the ship bottleneck.

Forum List

Back