Washington Post Doxxes Libs Of Tik Tok

Wow. You're really off the deep end, aren't you?
1650587563480.png

Those she accuses have a right to know who is accusing them.
Damn, you need to follow what is going on, she hasn't accused anyone of anything. All she did, was reposted crazy videos from an annonymous account. If some liberal re-posted Neo-nazis, racists, and KKKlan folks' videos, spewing anger and hatred and looking all silly on videos from their own an annonymous account, would you support them being outed by some establishment conservative paper?

why isn't it ok to point out who she is?
Because she had the expectation of privacy and took steps to have a pen name. Lot of politcal change agents want to have pen names to protect themselves from the wraith of the irrational mobs. Damn, are you really this stupid? :dunno:
You don't think people have a right to know who is accusing them?
No one is "accusing," anyone of doing anything. Except maybe the folks that are making their own videos. All she did, was re-post these radical leftists OWN TIK TOK videos. :rolleyes:
She'll be fine.
Let's hope so. .. she is already receiving death threats now.
Unless you Nazi vermin murder her - which you very well might.
agreed.

6df0kq.jpg

Right, posting unedited videos published by leftists is an act of war. Letting people see what the Nazi left actually thinks makes you look like vile fascists - and you'll crush those who do so.
Those who hide fear having the truth exposed.

Those who hide fear having the truth exposed.
What truth is that..............That the LEFT and DNC has become a CULT.............

Your exposing yourself daiily...........and so is the MENTALLY ILL DISNEY as well..........

They will PAY IN SPADES ECONOMICALLY. This is called RETURN FIRE...........GET USED TO IT.

You mean, expose Nazis using their own videos and expect a terrorist response...

democrats gunna Nazi, every time.
Reaaaaaaalllly?
Care to share with us to which political party the NAZIS ACTUALLY BELONG?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Talk about reflection

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Show us your hood, Klan-Nazi boy!

BWAHAHAHAHA

What truth is that..............That the LEFT and DNC has become a CULT.............

Your exposing yourself daiily...........and so is the MENTALLY ILL DISNEY as well..........

They will PAY IN SPADES ECONOMICALLY. This is called RETURN FIRE...........GET USED TO IT.
Get used to what?
Some moron ranting on a message board?

Your inability to recognize reality much less deal with it shows who is the cultist. Cultist.
Now pull out your MAGA hat, your Trump T, and your Anti-American flag and have a day.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Reaaaaaaalllly?
Care to share with us to which political party the NAZIS ACTUALLY BELONG?

The democrat party is the American Nazi party.
  • democrats have a scapegoat based on race. Whites are the new "Juden."
  • democrats are collectivist, seeking control of the means of production by their Reich.
  • democrats are totalitarian. Well duh.
  • democrats supplant civil rights with group privilege
  • democrats eradicate the rule of law and create dictatorship based on the party
  • democrats forcibly suppress religion
  • democrats crush freedom of speech
  • democrats create a police state and "Roger Stone" enemies for even minor process crimes in order to create terror

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Talk about reflection

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Show us your hood, Klan-Nazi boy!

BWAHAHAHAHA

Hood?

The Klan were democrats - the Klan is now BLM.

Damn are you fucking stupid - seriously.

The democrat party is the American Nazi party.
  • democrats have a scapegoat based on race. Whites are the new "Juden."
  • democrats are collectivist, seeking control of the means of production by their Reich.
  • democrats are totalitarian. Well duh.
  • democrats supplant civil rights with group privilege
  • democrats eradicate the rule of law and create dictatorship based on the party
  • democrats forcibly suppress religion
  • democrats crush freedom of speech
  • democrats create a police state and "Roger Stone" enemies for even minor process crimes in order to create terror

Hood?

The Klan were democrats - the Klan is now BLM.

Damn are you fucking stupid - seriously.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Asking that Black people not be murdered in the street under the guise of "law enforcement" is equivalent to murdering 6 million Jews.

You are a [pitiful fascist pig.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Tjhis crap is WHY I MAKE FUN OF YOU MORONS
You're "righteous indignation" is nothing more than you exposing your racist beliefs.
AND, as a group
You're too stupid ot figure it out.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Asking that Black people not be murdered in the street under the guise of "law enforcement" is equivalent to murdering 6 million Jews.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You're "righteous indignation" is nothing more than you exposing your racist beliefs.
AND, as a group

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I know. I tripped over 7 black people who were murdered by cops just going to my mail box...

:rofl:

Fucking Nazi - dumb as dogshit.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AND, as a group

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
So how are the Burn Loot and Murder try outs going for you....................Did they let you in or did you burn yourself with matches again?

I know. I tripped over 7 black people who were murdered by cops just going to my mail box...

:rofl:

Fucking Nazi - dumb as dogshit.
Let's make this a thing...
You think not murdering black people imposes on your Whiteness.

Any insult a shitpile like yourself attempts to throw my way will be understood in that context.
RACIST.

So how are the Burn Loot and Murder try outs going for you....................Did they let you in or did you burn yourself with matches again?
You mean the protest against being murdered in the name of White supremacy?
Call it what it is Klan-Boi

Forum List

Back