Washington Post Doxxes Libs Of Tik Tok

No it's not. Choosing to be a famous online influencer is not the same as being raped. Good fucking grief.

Having domestic terrorists controlled by Oligarch Bezos harass and threaten neighbors, friends, family members, attack the business she works for.

Yeah, what you are doing is damned close to rape - and of course you claim "bitch be axing fo it."

How is this comparable to Chaya Raichik posting her information publicly when registering her website? This is the kind of people that are in her fan club.

Twitter has a confidentiality clause in the TOS - just as USMB does. Should the mods here publish your home address, phone number, and where you work, if you had a job?

The awesome thing about libs of tik tok is she never states her political positions, she simply reposts videos that leftists publicly share on Tik Tok.

It is a woman who shares the most insane videos posted by the left. 90% of the videos by teachers bragging about being pedophiles and grooming children were amplified by her. That includes the videos that end up here.

Oh ok. I thought the libs of TikTok was literally a left/democrat channel that was pushing their agendas and such. I didn't realize it was just someone showing their insane side by simply showing them for what they are without commentary.

I'd only see maybe 2 or 3 videos off that channel on here so I assumed they were just nutballs on that channel.

Then again I tend to stay off TikTok entirely because it seems to mostly be people I have absolutely no interest in ever waste my time watching.

"Oh my god, a non cishet teacher. Pdeophilia! Pedophilia!"

The Jewish women you hate and are trying to destroy (cuz she a JOOOO) never altered or edited a single video. What she posts are videos EXACTLY as the contributor posts them, letting the public make up our own minds on what they mean.

And that's what has you Nazis melting down - you're being exposed as exactly what you are.

Last edited:
No one would ever accuse Amazon's Washington post of journalism. The media company owned by Billionaire Jeff Bezos is an activist platform for promoting a far left agenda.

Ethics among the leftist media are slim to none, but the Post found a way to sink beneath even the usual sleaze of the DNC media by engaging in what many view as an act of domestic terrorism by Doxxing the "Libs of Tik Tok" twitter account.

{The Washington Post, the “Democracy dies in darkness” crew, decided to declare war on Libs of Tik Tok this morning, doxxing her, and harassing members of her family. Why? She posted public videos of liberals’ insanity from the app. It’s all public. All she did was post the videos with some witty commentaries. }

The shameful and outrageous behavior by Bezos' Post again illustrates the willingness of the leftist press to endanger lives in their quest to silence those who criticize, or in this case merely expose the insanity of the left.

Florida's magnificent press secretary summed it up nicely;
View attachment 633145
The point of doxxing her was to invite harassment and physical violence.

Bezo's goon, Taylor Lorenze engaged in terrorist acts to intimidate random strangers;

View attachment 633152

I condemn the terrorist acts of the Washington Post and of this bitter scumbag, Taylor Lorenze. . I call on Oligarch Bezos and the tabloid hate publication, Washington Post, to immediately fire Lorenze. I encourage @LibsOfTikTok to sue the fuck out of Bezos and his filthy rag of a publication.
Step into the fire and don't expect to get burned?

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

1650463316135.png

Person sought the limelight then got burned

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh ok. I thought the libs of TikTok was literally a left/democrat channel that was pushing their agendas and such. I didn't realize it was just someone showing their insane side by simply showing them for what they are without commentary.

I'd only see maybe 2 or 3 videos off that channel on here so I assumed they were just nutballs on that channel.

Then again I tend to stay off TikTok entirely because it seems to mostly be people I have absolutely no interest in ever waste my time watching.

No, it's just one woman who scours Tik Tok and finds the most insane videos posted by leftists and shares them to Twitter and Facebook.

Step into the fire and don't expect to get burned?

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

View attachment 633454

Person sought the limelight then got burned

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Right, posting unedited videos published by leftists is an act of war. Letting people see what the Nazi left actually thinks makes you look like vile fascists - and you'll crush those who do so.

And by "credited," you mean threats against family members and even complete strangers who have Jewish sounding names. :thup:

You Nazis gunna Nazi
By credit, I mean be acknowledged for her actions. She has a right to say what she wants. Those she accuses have a right to know who is accusing them.

I learned about this today. The conservative lust for freedom from the consequences of your actions is not something I give a fuck about.
Unsurprisingly, you're wrong. Are you saying someone repeating public statements is wrong?

Perhaps the liberal who made public videos should have thought a little more about what they said before they said it in public.

That's who's trying to escape the consequences of their actions. They and the WaPo "journalist" who's made a pretty good living off of doxxing anonymous people.

She has the same freedoms as everybody else. She has the freedom to say and do whatever she wants. Freedom from consequences is not a right, despite how badly you wish it were. It's legal to create an online movement, just as it's legal to find out who has created an online movement.
Augustine Dumbass
1234 Dumbass Avenue
Dumbass City, DA 12345

Forum List

Back