Washington Post Doxxes Libs Of Tik Tok

By credit, I mean be acknowledged for her actions.

Her actions? Posting public videos put on Tik Tok by leftists?

So, you know you're fucking idiots and perverts, and you POST it on PUBLIC FORUMS.

But somehow another sharing what YOU FUCKING LEFTISTS post is, what, wrong?

What are you even trying to say?

She has a right to say what she wants. Those she accuses have a right to know who is accusing them.

Who has she accused?

What the fuck are you rambling about, Nazi?

As always, you have no fucking clue what the facts are. You don't care, you're a Nazi and promote the Reich no matter the facts.

Why are the liberals whose public videos she's reposted angry that their public videos have been reposted?

And what have the libs-of-tik-tok owner's family done to deserve doxxing?
Well make up your mind. If it's fine for her to do what she does, why isn't it ok to point out who she is?

Well make up your mind. If it's fine for her to do what she does, why isn't it ok to point out who she is?
She's not exposing anyone's identity who hasn't already done it themselves.

Y'all really have no valid reason to attack this women or to support those who are attacking her. The people you need to be angry at are the liberals whose videos she's sharing, who are admitting things you'd rather they didn't.

But you can't bring yourself to do that, can you?

You don't think the family members of the people she attacks don't see some fallout?
She's not attacking anyone; she's merely reposting their videos. She makes no comment on the content. She passes no judgement.

But you're okay with some nutcase knowing where her kids live and go to school?

Maybe you can answer this question for me:

Why are leftists so fucked up in the head? What the hell is wrong with you all?

She's not exposing anyone's identity who hasn't already done it themselves.

Y'all really have no valid reason to attack this women or to support those who are attacking her. The people you need to be angry at are the liberals whose videos she's sharing, who are admitting things you'd rather they didn't.

But you can't bring yourself to do that, can you?
You don't think people have a right to know who is accusing them? Really?

You don't think people have a right to know who is accusing them? Really?

No one is accusing anyone.

I posted your words - you said them - that isn't an accusation.

Oh, you're a dumb fucking Nazi, evil to the core without a hint or shred of integrity or human decency.

THAT is an accusation. (and a fact)

There's a new symbol of white power in D.C.:

Washington-post-logo-thumb.jpg
Man, you're just tossing out nonsense these days. Life must be so terrible for you. I'm rooting for the '22 magaturd Congressional renaissance, just so you might actually become less of an abrasive partisan asswipe in your everyday life if Republicans take over.

Will you still carry yourself as the entitled, partisan shit heel if you become part of the majority electoral winners? Nope.

Did she post who she is on Tik Tok?

See, you're as dumb as you are dishonest.
Don't worry about her. She'll get invited to be a pannelist on the 5 and then get a job as consultant for Glenn Beck or some other crazy QAnon site. She'll be fine.

Man, you're just tossing out nonsense these days. Life must be so terrible for you. I'm rooting for the '22 magaturd Congressional renaissance, just so you might actually become less of an abrasive partisan asswipe in your everyday life if Republicans take over.

Will you still carry yourself as the entitled, partisan shit heel if you become part of the majority electoral winners? Nope.
nothing-is-more-curious-than-the-almost-savage-hostility.jpg

We defeated you in Europe back in the 1940's.

November is your 1945. Your evil Reich is at an end - you know it as well as I.

Time for you all to head down to the bunker and follow your leader.
Wow. You're really off the deep end, aren't you?

Forum List

Back