Washington Post Doxxes Libs Of Tik Tok

Let's make this a thing...
You think not murdering black people imposes on your Whiteness.

:lmao:

So stupid, so flaccid.

If a black person is murdered, the perpetrator will be black - 99% of the time.

Tell a lie so outrageous that people will be so shocked they believe it? Except all you do is fucking lie - so your big lie technique no longer works.

Any insult a shitpile like yourself attempts to throw my way will be understood in that context.
RACIST.

There it is, the last refuge of the Nazi

Opposing Grooming of 4 year olds is RAYSIS

Fucking Nazi retard.

You mean the protest against being murdered in the name of White supremacy?
Call it what it is Klan-Boi

Great news Nazi Boi, there are no "white supremacists."

Which explains why you can produce ZERO black people "being murdered in the name of White supremacy"

Now black people ARE being murdered - in black on black crime.

But fucking Nazi liars like you never discuss that.

No one would ever accuse Amazon's Washington post of journalism. The media company owned by Billionaire Jeff Bezos is an activist platform for promoting a far left agenda.

Ethics among the leftist media are slim to none, but the Post found a way to sink beneath even the usual sleaze of the DNC media by engaging in what many view as an act of domestic terrorism by Doxxing the "Libs of Tik Tok" twitter account.

{The Washington Post, the “Democracy dies in darkness” crew, decided to declare war on Libs of Tik Tok this morning, doxxing her, and harassing members of her family. Why? She posted public videos of liberals’ insanity from the app. It’s all public. All she did was post the videos with some witty commentaries. }

The shameful and outrageous behavior by Bezos' Post again illustrates the willingness of the leftist press to endanger lives in their quest to silence those who criticize, or in this case merely expose the insanity of the left.

Florida's magnificent press secretary summed it up nicely;
View attachment 633145
The point of doxxing her was to invite harassment and physical violence.

Bezo's goon, Taylor Lorenze engaged in terrorist acts to intimidate random strangers;

View attachment 633152

I condemn the terrorist acts of the Washington Post and of this bitter scumbag, Taylor Lorenze. . I call on Oligarch Bezos and the tabloid hate publication, Washington Post, to immediately fire Lorenze. I encourage @LibsOfTikTok to sue the fuck out of Bezos and his filthy rag of a publication.
When you have to do this to ppl it makes you look like a real low life douche bag coward. Gawd ppl like this make me sick, Grow some balls you little pussies and stop doing to others what will in the end come back for you, it can’t happen soon enough you cowardly little Puss bags.

WP , bought off for 600 million by the CIA all so they can gear their sheep into believing and prepping them for the hatred of this nation they sold you lies you believed it all ( the sheep ) you’ve been had, you’ve been played and you leftist loons can’t seem to get that blanket off your heads so you can see the reality your totally clueless………

Forum List

Back