Washington Examiner vs Trump

The neo-Cons were saying that we he tosses his hat in the ring.
You really are ignorant of contemporary history.
"Were saying" is in the past. Do I work for the Examiner? Now who's ignorant?
This guy in the following video beat the Examiner by months.

"Were saying" is in the past. Do I work for the Examiner? Now who's ignorant?
This guy in the following video beat the Examiner by months.

You’re a willing ignorant moron; the WE fell in line when their sales plummeted.

The Washington Examiner editorial board says Trump is unfit to serve as President.
Hutchinson's testimony is why they believe he's wrong for this country.

"The editorial board of the Washington Examiner, a right-leaning publication read widely by supporters of former President Trump, is arguing congressional testimony given by a top White House aide this week disqualifies Trump from ever holding office again."

"Former White House aide Cassidy Hutchinson’s testimony before the select House committee investigating the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the U.S. Capitol on Tuesday “ought to ring the death knell” for Trump’s political career, the Examiner wrote in an editorial published on Wednesday."

Yeah, this was surprising. They're reliably right wing, so I assume they're on the De Santis train. That primary sure would be interesting.

It's going to interesting to see who can out BS Trump.
My guess is that it's a fairly binary situation: If Trump is too damaged and/or indicted, they'll move to De Santis, who is essentially a slightly less Neanderthal Trump. But they love their demigod, so the damage will have to be severe.

I can't imagine any other GQP candidates getting the nomination, can you?

My guess is that it's a fairly binary situation: If Trump is too damaged and/or indicted, they'll move to De Santis, who is essentially a slightly less Neanderthal Trump. But they love their demigod, so the damage will have to be severe.

I can't imagine any other GQP candidates getting the nomination, can you?
The Rona is all in with Trump. For now.

Please see the links in post #69.
The truth is the truth.
We'll soon see if there is any video evidence one way or the other.
Please see the links in post #69.
The truth is the truth.
We'll soon see if there is any video evidence one way or the other.

LOL, your link and your 'argument' prove nothing. Your source, an official in the secret service whose identify was not disclosed and it seems was not in the SUV is worthless.

You have issues that only you can deal with. You're like all the other MAGAtards. Upset that Trump is getting dumped on. It's just the way it is.
Trump is more popular than the disaster in the WH at this time ... polls say he would beat Biden easily if the elections were held today ... Biden isnt changing course ... he's beholden to the far left ... his polling will not improve .

First of all your link is from The Hill and it refers to an OPED from Washington Examiner. I already gave you real news from the same place that says the Secret Service debunked her claims about the steering wheel. All her testimony is hearsay without one shred of evidence.
her testimony has the stink of Adam [Shit] all over it .

Trump has lost the right wing Examiner. Fox is pushing back against him

And yet the Trump toadies refuse to give up.

Trump was right about one thing. He COULD shoot someone in the middle of Fifth Ave and lose no supporters
and yet the only person shot on jan 6th was an unarmed woman .

LOL, "Biden/cassidy 2024" Your ignorance of the Constitution is noted: Art II, Sec. 1 clause 5
Harris will lead the ticket in 2024 ... the identity politics of the left will not allow them to primary the 1st African American woman VP for the nomination in 2024 ! lol ! the lefts own wokeness his bitten them in the ass !

Funny I don't recall the ed board stressing so much about the fucking steering wheel.
The following sums it up.

"Hutchinson’s testimony confirmed a damning portrayal of Trump as unstable, unmoored, and absolutely heedless of his sworn duty to effectuate a peaceful transition of presidential power. Considering the entirety of her testimony, it is unsurprising that Hutchinson said she heard serious discussions of Cabinet members invoking the 25th Amendment that would have at least temporarily evicted Trump from office."

"Trump is a disgrace. Republicans have far better options to lead the party in 2024. No one should think otherwise, much less support him, ever again."
so some of her story is true and some isnt true like the SS incident eh ? lol !

Funny I don't recall the ed board stressing so much about the fucking steering wheel.
The following sums it up.

"Hutchinson’s testimony confirmed a damning portrayal of Trump as unstable, unmoored, and absolutely heedless of his sworn duty to effectuate a peaceful transition of presidential power. Considering the entirety of her testimony, it is unsurprising that Hutchinson said she heard serious discussions of Cabinet members invoking the 25th Amendment that would have at least temporarily evicted Trump from office."

"Trump is a disgrace. Republicans have far better options to lead the party in 2024. No one should think otherwise, much less support him, ever again."
Trump is running in 2024 if no unforeseen health issues arise ... lol ! and dems have to run Harris ! they have no choice unless they want to primary the 1st African American female VP ! that would be raaayciiiiist !

It's all there. Try reading the thread. Go back to the very 1st post and then a bit further on I posted the examiner editorial article also.

The reason all are discrediting everything she said is because it is so damning to Trump and crew. She is dedicated to the administration and watched and listened. She did what she was asked of.

So, is Cassidy a lying Republican? I sure wish at least one person would answer that.
she lied ..

her testimony has the stink of Adam [Shit] all over it .
It seems to be a Trump thing, to resurrect peoples gradeschool brains by using taunting nicknames for political rivals. A sort of Freudian subconscious implantation.

No wonder Trump said he loves the poorly educated.

Forum List

Back