Washington Examiner vs Trump

Cillizza wrote an OPED in a far right conservative tabloid. I do hope you shower sense your post stinks, and then write a critical essay in a rebuttal to this OPED. I look forward to your opinion of The Donald.
Why should I bother? Only to have idiots like you dismiss any thought put into a rebuttal to a mindless partisan hack like Cillizza...Why don't you wise up.

You are such a parrot dude....1st thing wrong with your little fantasy here is that Mastrangelo who sits on the editorial board of Wa Ex, writes for a competitor the Hill...This is what is commonly known as subterfuge....Mastrangelo not only gets to sew discord within the Examiner and its readers, but does so by attacking their credibility from outside at a competing publication...What a nasty little puke...Second, you pulled your characterization of the Wa Ex, directly, word for word off of Muckrack, you plagiarist....

All this woman that worked in the Trump WH in the days of the idiot riot was to out herself as not having the right stuff to have been in her position in the first place....Her testimony reminds me of the crap that would go on in a high school rumor mill, and not anything credible when talking about this sort of complete bull shit to a Congressional panel who's sole purpose is to make sure to muddy up Trump enough so as to make him unelectable..

In watching Meet the {De}press{ed} this morning I just can not believe my ears that NBC is running with this testimony as if it is unassailable...incredible...The trouble with this sort of thinking is that it is akin to a modern day lynch mob....Is that what we want going forward? Mob justice? Because that goes both ways, and democrats are about to find out that what they have done they aren't going to like when it comes back at them in the upcoming months....But, that's what it is, I guess now days to be a progressive liberal....Lie, cheat, steal, and go forward without even considering the unintended consequences....What a bunch of dumb asses.
Sounds like you're convinced it's some huge conspiracy. Talk about a parrot, dude.

Why should I bother? Only to have idiots like you dismiss any thought put into a rebuttal to a mindless partisan hack like Cillizza...Why don't you wise up.
You ask, "Why should I bother?" I suppose that you cannot bother to write a rebuttal for the same reason you can't climb Mt. Everest naked.

Sounds like you're convinced it's some huge conspiracy. Talk about a parrot, dude.
Hey mac, why don't you try and discredit the following article from the Examiner...

"Arkansas Republican Gov. Asa Hutchinson said he would not support former President Donald Trump if he decided to run for the White House in 2024."

“No, I wouldn’t," he told CNN on Sunday when asked if he planned to back Trump in a possible bid for the presidency. "He’s got a good family, I’ve worked with Ivanka and others, and they love America, but I would not support him for reelection in 2024.”

I'm sure you're going to hear alot more of this in the future.

Hey mac, why don't you try and discredit the following article from the Examiner...

"Arkansas Republican Gov. Asa Hutchinson said he would not support former President Donald Trump if he decided to run for the White House in 2024."

“No, I wouldn’t," he told CNN on Sunday when asked if he planned to back Trump in a possible bid for the presidency. "He’s got a good family, I’ve worked with Ivanka and others, and they love America, but I would not support him for reelection in 2024.”

I'm sure you're going to hear alot more of this in the future.

Oh, of that I have no doubt…See, Trump came in and started turning over the money changing tables…I can see Republican establishment types who have made their fortunes by deceiving their voters into believing that they were on the side of issues, while behind the scenes, padding their bank accounts, and caving to the left. They hate him for that.

Dems and progressive republicans are way to eager to help drive the bus over Trump because their gravy train would fly off the tracks, so they side with the idiocy you people promote as self preservation.

To that end, and in believing that the people in general are too stupid to see what’s going on, you will be shocked as to what they do upcoming…

in short, your OP as well as your take on it are as misguided as allowing a two year old to walk around unattended around an unsupervised pool.

Oh, of that I have no doubt…See, Trump came in and started turning over the money changing tables…I can see Republican establishment types who have made their fortunes by deceiving their voters into believing that they were on the side of issues, while behind the scenes, padding their bank accounts, and caving to the left. They hate him for that.

Dems and progressive republicans are way to eager to help drive the bus over Trump because their gravy train would fly off the tracks, so they side with the idiocy you people promote as self preservation.

To that end, and in believing that the people in general are too stupid to see what’s going on, you will be shocked as to what they do upcoming…

in short, your OP as well as your take on it are as misguided as allowing a two year old to walk around unattended around an unsupervised pool.
Too stupid to ignore? Not hard at all. Your love of Trump will never end.

Post the evidence that the witness, "has already been proven to be nothing but LIES."
It's you who lie.
No, its you and Cassidy who are lying...we'll soon see if there is any video proving who is right.

"CNN: Officials from the US Secret Service have announced that [former Trump Deputy Chief of Staff for Operations] Tony Ornato and [Secret Service agent] Bobby Engel, the agents named in Cassidy Hutchinson's testimony, are willing to testify before the Jan. 6 committee and dispute Hutchinson's account of an alleged incident involving then-President Trump."

"According to a Secret Service source, Donald Trump "tried to lunge over the seat" on Jan. 6. Efforts to discredit Cassidy Hutchinson just got tougher."

"The Secret Service agent who former president Donald Trump allegedly attacked on January 6 is prepared to dispute that claim under oath, contradicting the testimony of a former White House aide who made the allegation during her Tuesday testimony before the January 6 committee."

So you probably believe MSDNC's unnamed source over the others, huh?

We'll see. On mTP the call went out for ANY video showing the president lunging and grabbing the steering wheel. We'll soon see who is lying.

Either she is lying or she isn't. Myself, I don't see her motivation to lie. As for the SS refuting anything I haven't heard any words further either. So that is nothing but speculation until something is actually told by the SS.
I see lot's of motive.

Trump has lost the right wing Examiner. Fox is pushing back against him

And yet the Trump toadies refuse to give up.

Trump was right about one thing. He COULD shoot someone in the middle of Fifth Ave and lose no supporters

In NYC now anyone can.

You've been trying to destroy him for 6 years but the only thing you done is make him more influential and getting your panties even more bunched.

Trump is responsible for his own lies and stupidity. No one did anything to him.

The Washington Examiner editorial board says Trump is unfit to serve as President.
Hutchinson's testimony is why they believe he's wrong for this country.

"The editorial board of the Washington Examiner, a right-leaning publication read widely by supporters of former President Trump, is arguing congressional testimony given by a top White House aide this week disqualifies Trump from ever holding office again."

"Former White House aide Cassidy Hutchinson’s testimony before the select House committee investigating the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the U.S. Capitol on Tuesday “ought to ring the death knell” for Trump’s political career, the Examiner wrote in an editorial published on Wednesday."

The neo-Cons were saying that we he tosses his hat in the ring.
You really are ignorant of contemporary history.

And when Obama yelled at the White House press corps in what one described as a, "profanity laced tirade" nobody said Obama should not be allowed to run again now did they. This blatant double standard is why we Trump supporters don't give a shit about what other people say.

Forum List

Back