Washington Compost: "Why can't we hate men?"

Norman

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2010
The regressive news outlet has yet again reached new lows with its propaganda. The article in question is titled "Why can't we hate men?", and reveals the true insane beliefs and hatred of the hard left. I suppose most knew the motives already, but in case someone is still in doubt:

"It’s not that Eric Schneiderman (the now-former New York attorney general accused of abuse by multiple women) pushed me over the edge. My edge has been crossed for a long time, before President Trump, before Harvey Weinstein, before “mansplaining” and “incels.” Before live-streaming sexual assaults and red pill men’s groups and rape camps as a tool of war and the deadening banality of male prerogative.

Seen in this indisputably true context, it seems logical to hate men. I can’t lie, I’ve always had a soft spot for the radical feminist smackdown, for naming the problem in no uncertain terms. I’ve rankled at the “but we don’t hate men” protestations of generations of would-be feminists and found the “men are not the problem, this system is” obfuscation too precious by half."

After presenting almost every feminist myth in the book about how women are supposedly so oppressed (except in Islam of course), she continues:

"So men, if you really are #WithUs and would like us to not hate you for all the millennia of woe you have produced and benefited from, start with this: Lean out so we can actually just stand up without being beaten down. Pledge to vote for feminist women only. Don’t run for office. Don’t be in charge of anything. Step away from the power. We got this. And please know that your crocodile tears won’t be wiped away by us anymore. We have every right to hate you. You have done us wrong. #BecausePatriarchy. It is long past time to play hard for Team Feminism. And win."

Okay, I am certainly not #WithYou, that is the perfect recipe to collapse an entire civilizations. If these people are going to hate men regardless, let's at least give them a good reason. These bitches need a good bitch smack.

The regressive news outlet has yet again reached new lows with its propaganda. The article in question is titled "Why can't we hate men?", and reveals the true insane beliefs and hatred of the hard left. I suppose most knew the motives already, but in case someone is still in doubt:

"It’s not that Eric Schneiderman (the now-former New York attorney general accused of abuse by multiple women) pushed me over the edge. My edge has been crossed for a long time, before President Trump, before Harvey Weinstein, before “mansplaining” and “incels.” Before live-streaming sexual assaults and red pill men’s groups and rape camps as a tool of war and the deadening banality of male prerogative.

Seen in this indisputably true context, it seems logical to hate men. I can’t lie, I’ve always had a soft spot for the radical feminist smackdown, for naming the problem in no uncertain terms. I’ve rankled at the “but we don’t hate men” protestations of generations of would-be feminists and found the “men are not the problem, this system is” obfuscation too precious by half."

After presenting almost every feminist myth in the book about how women are supposedly so oppressed (except in Islam of course), she continues:

"So men, if you really are #WithUs and would like us to not hate you for all the millennia of woe you have produced and benefited from, start with this: Lean out so we can actually just stand up without being beaten down. Pledge to vote for feminist women only. Don’t run for office. Don’t be in charge of anything. Step away from the power. We got this. And please know that your crocodile tears won’t be wiped away by us anymore. We have every right to hate you. You have done us wrong. #BecausePatriarchy. It is long past time to play hard for Team Feminism. And win."

Okay, I am certainly not #WithYou, that is the perfect recipe to collapse an entire civilizations. If these people are going to hate men regardless, let's at least give them a good reason. These bitches need a good bitch smack.
Howling From the Hollowed

The source of the problem is that men became economic weaklings, having their manhood eaten away, resulting in an inability to emotionally satisfy women. All that humiliation from the top, which has the same time purposely deluded women into thinking they are liberated, has led these foolish and self-destructive femininnies to demand even more emasculation as an irrational and gradually worsening way to solve their deep-seated emptiness.

#makemeasammich

Why do you just assume all leftist women think like this?

(not to trivialize slavery but)... Where are my Reparations..! lol I've about had enough of this 3rd and 4th wave feminism and if I see another pink pussy hat, might well vomit on the spot! My contention is that it's starting in our schools with social justice warriors tearing down our boys from a young age. Is manspreading that big of a deal... given anatomy & all. Isn't it a good sign that boys are rowdy & always 'on the go', perhaps even figgity at a desk after 20 minutes! I'm appalled at the chemically induced behavior modification that's now sow prevalent! Cheers to all the red blooded males out there that have a libido, bravado, unapologetic masculinity, know what they want, aren't afraid to speak their non PC minds & call BS on anyone who violates their comfort level in this estrogenized society! lol

Why do you just assume all leftist women think like this?

I’ve read some pretty broad assumptions you’ve made about conservatives.

Consider the beam in your own eye.

(not to trivialize slavery but)... Where are my Reparations..! lol I've about had enough of this 3rd and 4th wave feminism and if I see another pink pussy hat, might well vomit on the spot! My contention is that it's starting in our schools with social justice warriors tearing down our boys from a young age. Is manspreading that big of a deal... given anatomy & all. Isn't it a good sign that boys are rowdy & always 'on the go', perhaps even figgity at a desk after 20 minutes! I'm appalled at the chemically induced behavior modification that's now sow prevalent! Cheers to all the red blooded males out there that have a libido, bravado, unapologetic masculinity, know what they want, aren't afraid to speak their non PC minds & call BS on anyone who violates their comfort level in this estrogenized society! lol

It isn't good for boys to be "rowdy". It's not advantageous in the world we live in any more.

Competitive? Ambitious? Sure, as long as it's tempered with discipline, wisdom, and control. All things our boys are sorely lacking.

There is nothing wrong with being cautious and diplomatic. Stop acting like it's masculine to act like a boorish malcontent. It's pure idiocy, in fact.

Last edited:

Howling From the Hollowed

The source of the problem is that men became economic weaklings, having their manhood eaten away, resulting in an inability to emotionally satisfy women. All that humiliation from the top, which has the same time purposely deluded women into thinking they are liberated, has led these foolish and self-destructive femininnies to demand even more emasculation as an irrational and gradually worsening way to solve their deep-seated emptiness.

Good post. Don’t think it can be said better.

It isn't good for boys to be "rowdy".
Are you a Stepford Wife by chance? Not only is it normal and healthy for 'boys' to be rowdy & rambunctious in their youth, I would go a step further to submit that it is also healthy for men, as far into their grey haired twilight days as is physiologically, spiritually and emotionally possible. Your above post rather aptly describes the 'pajama boy' snowflake that needs their 'safe zone' at college... lol .. It goes without saying that normal, healthy & adjusted men and boys are able to channel and restrain themselves appropriately. Alas, the feminazi, social justice warriors have already gotten to you.

Are you a Stepford Wife by chance? Not only is it normal and healthy for 'boys' to be rowdy & rambunctious in their youth, I would go a step further to submit that it is also healthy for men, as far into their grey haired twilight days as is physiologically, spiritually and emotionally possible. Your above post rather aptly describes the 'pajama boy' snowflake that needs there 'safe zone' at college... lol .. It goes without saying that normal, healthy & adjusted men and boys are able to channel and restrain themselves appropriately. Alas, the feminazi, social justice warriors have already gotten to you.

You're an idiot and you have no clue what you're talking about. Are you even a man?

Are you a Stepford Wife by chance? Not only is it normal and healthy for 'boys' to be rowdy & rambunctious in their youth, I would go a step further to submit that it is also healthy for men, as far into their grey haired twilight days as is physiologically, spiritually and emotionally possible. Your above post rather aptly describes the 'pajama boy' snowflake that needs there 'safe zone' at college... lol .. It goes without saying that normal, healthy & adjusted men and boys are able to channel and restrain themselves appropriately. Alas, the feminazi, social justice warriors have already gotten to you.

You're an idiot and you have no clue what you're talking about. Are you even a man?
No, but do I have to be to have a strong opinion on the topic? Furthermore, might I not have a better perspective being a female to make a judgement call on the matter!

No, but do I have to be to have a strong opinion on the topic? Furthermore, might I not have a better perspective being a female to make a judgement call on the matter!

So you, a woman, is telling me what it means to be a man? Oh boy ...

So you, a woman, is telling me what it means to be a man? Oh boy ...
Not exactly & not trying 'first' hand as that is quite impossible to do. Can you cognitively wrap your head around abstract reasoning enough to realize that we are talking about societal norms, the degradation of masculinity at the vociferous hands of feminist, social justice warrior types? lol bro, get with it :)

It is way more complex than that. You can't just lay it all at the door of "social justice warriors" and feminists. That's the lazy and intellectually dishonest way out.

Anyway, why are you trying to change the subject? Your argument is that being "rowdy" is a good thing. It isn't. Not in the modern era.

It is way more complex than that. You can't just lay it all at the door of "social justice warriors" and feminists. That's the lazy and intellectually dishonest way out.

Anyway, why are you trying to change the subject? Your argument is that being "rowdy" is a good thing. It isn't. Not in the modern era.
OK, now we're having a dialogue... I submit that being rowdy is a normal and healthy part of growing up for male adolescents. Implicit, (though I'm now explicitly denoting it for you) is the assumption that this rowdiness is channeled and checked in accordance with social norms. I am by no means insinuating that the attributes of "discipline, wisdom, control & diplomacy" that you mentioned earlier are not also important, even of greater importance, in the grand scheme of things.

Last edited:
row·dy
ˈroudē/
adjective
  1. 1.
    noisy and disorderly.
    "it was a rowdy but good-natured crowd"
    synonyms: unruly, disorderly, obstreperous, riotous, undisciplined, uncontrollable, ungovernable, disruptive, out of control, rough, wild, lawless; More
noun
  1. 1.
    a noisy and disorderly person.
    synonyms: ruffian, troublemaker, lout, hooligan, thug, hoodlum; More
Rowdy in itself is a word that implies disorder or chaos. Which contradicts discipline, wisdom, and control.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back