Was Your Pfizer Vaccine From a "Death Batch"?

What do they float on? Are some riding along on those big blobs of goop?

Yes and they fall to the ground in short order. Or into open wounds. It's a good idea to cover your mouth when you sneeze, but there's no need to then wear a mask for it. Because you're going to cover it at any rate.

The stuff that floats goes right through the mask. IT SAYS SO ON THE BOX

It was absolutely an ugly Moral Panic.

If you can't see it I'm not going to help you.
"Moral" Panic which happened all over the world because of a lethal virus.

Yeah, I see the anti truth brigade marching and being led by people like yourself.

"Moral" Panic which happened all over the world because of a lethal virus.

Yeah, I see the anti truth brigade marching and being led by people like yourself.

It was a Moral Panic. There were Good People and Bad People. For goodness sake, your posts are full of it. Liberals are such scolds.

You accept it.

So the same US govt that took land from the Native tribes and perpetuated slavery would suddenly become a force for good, out to cherish the lives of the citizens?

No. And no way. That's my position. The govt is to be watched like a hawk, and trusted little.

Yes and they fall to the ground in short order. Or into open wounds. It's a good idea to cover your mouth when you sneeze, but there's no need to then wear a mask for it. Because you're going to cover it at any rate.

The stuff that floats goes right through the mask. IT SAYS SO ON THE BOX
You keep talking about two different issues. Surgical masks, always used in surgery and masks meant to protect against the Covid virus.

Doctors and dentists might as well not wear any gloves either, according to where you get your informations.

Yep, I am. And I feel more than confident in them.

I laughed when you think you being in the Marines is comparable to the people I know. You lived in different towns? I have lived in this town for 25 years, taught here all the time, in 8 schools, about 500 students every YEAR.

But go off, Gator.

You keep talking about two different issues. Surgical masks, always used in surgery and masks meant to protect against the Covid virus.

Doctors and dentists might as well not wear any gloves either, according to where you get your informations.

Oh. So the masks we used in the first part of the pandemic--surgical--they were not mitigating for the virus corrrect?

Now we're getting somewhere.

I haven’t started looking yet.

My point is: what is your position? You defended the shots, but now you're not, you're not getting boosters. But I'm not to tell anyone they're dangerous or what?

Am I to mouth the govt platitudes? What is it you expect here?

So the same US govt that took land from the Native tribes and perpetuated slavery would suddenly become a force for good, out to cherish the lives of the citizens?

No. And no way. That's my position. The govt is to be watched like a hawk, and trusted little.
Wow, what an amazing deflection that paragraph is.
You could not care less about the First Nations or Black people in the US, who BTW, suffered the worst of the Covid due to lack of vaccines in their cities, neighborhoods, etc or government care because WHO cares for Indigenous and Black people in America, hey?

And do try to remember that for two years it was the Trump administration who had the power to do something that would have minimize the deaths and suffering of so many Americans by closing businesses, schools, using masks, etc , but of course you cannot ever come to that understanding.

Like mangos and cherries.

One is not the other, they do not even taste like the other.

Comparing early history of the British colony and then American history to the Covid virus and its effects. Really !!!!

My point is: what is your position? You defended the shots, but now you're not, you're not getting boosters. But I'm not to tell anyone they're dangerous or what?

Am I to mouth the govt platitudes? What is it you expect here?
Exactly, has there ever been a US government during your lifetime which you listened to, or believed? Or are they all the same?

Wow, what an amazing deflection that paragraph is.
You could not care less about the First Nations or Black people in the US, who BTW, suffered the worst of the Covid due to lack of vaccines in their cities, neighborhoods, etc or government care because WHO cares for Indigenous and Black people in America, hey?

And do try to remember that for two years it was the Trump administration who had the power to do something that would have minimize the deaths and suffering of so many Americans by closing businesses, schools, using masks, etc , but of course you cannot ever come to that understanding.

Like mangos and cherries.

One is not the other, they do not even taste like the other.

Comparing early history of the British colony and then American history to the Covid virus and its effects. Really !!!!

This is hilarious.

You know who I care about....

Gator knows how many people I know....

I mean, this is stunning. Say bad things about the vaccines and look what happens!

Forum List

Back