Was Your Pfizer Vaccine From a "Death Batch"?

It doesn't matter one whit if infectious particles also float in the air, so small they can infiltrate the mask. As others have said, it's like putting up a chain link fence to keep mosquitos out.
I guess that’s why during the first year of Covid, when everyone was wearing a mask. No one I know got sick. No one called in sick.

As I said, just uncanny how all this happens to you and those you know while I have no had a single co-worker with any issues, no family members, no friends, no nothing.

Maybe you don't know a lot of people. I know A LOT of people.

I guess that’s why during the first year of Covid, when everyone was wearing a mask. No one I know got sick. No one called in sick.

I guess this means we no longer need to sneeze or cough into a tissue since that does nothing at all.

Masks were perfect for the Moral Panic because they SEEM like they must work intuitively. Germs come out of your mouth. Masks cover your mouth.

But science is often, but not ALWAYS, intuitive. And the science of surgical masks is that they don't mitigate for viruses. Read the box, or watch the Dept of Labor video above.

No crusade .

Just the simple fact that masks do not do what they are supposed to and even worse they have negative side effects .

Just imagine this nano sized virus flying toward this perforated mask with gaps that are metres apart --pro rata .

" Whoopee " it shouts , "these gullible humans are worse than stupid " .
From a non expert and a rather childish description of it.

No sources, no nothing to back up what you are saying.

Do not wear any kind of mask. Be your guest. You have nothing to do with whether others chose to wear them.

I guess this means we no longer need to sneeze or cough into a tissue since that does nothing at all.

Okay I'm starting to think I was generous when I said you weren't that stupid.

That is EXACTLY what surgical masks do. And kleenix. Stop BIG BLOBS of goop. Stopping big blobs is great, but it doesn't mitigate for all the tiny particles floating all over....for hours.

Well look here, hellbilly has an anecdote so there's your science.

Maybe you don't know a lot of people. I know A LOT of people.

Very doubtful your circle is anywhere near the size of mine.

One does not spend 20 years in the Marines without making a huge network of friends coupled with living in multiple counties and a dozen states over the past 30 years.

I suspect you do not get outside of your local area very often at all.

Masks were perfect for the Moral Panic because they SEEM like they must work intuitively. Germs come out of your mouth. Masks cover your mouth.

But science is often, but not ALWAYS, intuitive. And the science of surgical masks is that they don't mitigate for viruses. Read the box, or watch the Dept of Labor video above.
MORAL Panic.

Nothing like being a religious extremist as you seem to be to be against medicine and anything science and doctors say or do.

Right out of the Dark and Middle Ages where your mind seems to be stuck at.

There is nothing that a religious extremist person like yourself can "suggest" to those in need of medical information, as your knowledge is based on your rejection of science and medicine.

That is EXACTLY what surgical masks do. And kleenix. Stop BIG BLOBS of goop. Stopping big blobs is great, but it doesn't mitigate for all the tiny particles floating all over....for hours.

What do they float on? Are some riding along on those big blobs of goop?

Very doubtful your circle is anywhere near the size of mine.

One does not spend 20 years in the Marines without making a huge network of friends coupled with living in multiple counties and a dozen states over the past 30 years.

I suspect you do not get outside of your local area very often at all.

Upset are you?

Sue is related to Einstein. Not.

Did you know?
Viruses travel on saliva.
Physically restrain any stranger who tries to lick you .

Wear a sign saying, "Lickers will be shot "

Or , if too confrontational , change "shot" to "maimed for life" .

MORAL Panic.

Nothing like being a religious extremist as you seem to be to be against medicine and anything science and doctors say or do.

Right out of the Dark and Middle Ages where your mind seems to be stuck at.

There is nothing that a religious extremist person like yourself can "suggest" to those in need of medical information, as your knowledge is based on your rejection of science and medicine.

It was absolutely an ugly Moral Panic.

If you can't see it I'm not going to help you.

From a non expert and a rather childish description of it.

No sources, no nothing to back up what you are saying.

Do not wear any kind of mask. Be your guest. You have nothing to do with whether others chose to wear them.

100% accurate .
DYOR

Stop waffling .

Forum List

Back