Was Trump 'obligated' to pursue corruption in Ukraine?

Trump claimed that he was obligated by the Constitution to talk to Ukraine about the Biden's and their supposed corruption.
"If you look and you read our Constitution and many other things, I have an obligation to look at corruption."
Is that true?

Where in the Constitution does it say that the President of the United States must 'look at corruption' in a foreign country?
How funny is it to hear our most corrupt president in over a century say he has an obligation to look at corruption. :lol:

And then he and Rudy the Hand Grenade hire two criminals to find it. BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

You really do like to run your mouth so run it some more and tell us just exactly how Trump is corrupt and what law he has broken. And were looking for specifics here so flapping your arms in the air just won't do.
My guess is your dog just won't hunt and you're nothing more than a loud mouthed asshole and bag of wind.
Patience. The articles of impeachment will list the laws he has broken. Don't worry.

I do like to run my mouth. Yep. But nowhere near as much as Trump does.

It's his big mouth which has gotten him into this hole. ;)

I frankly don't give a damn if he is impeached. But he did in fact hold up foreign aid for personal political gain. And several people around him alerted their superiors and lawyers to this fact. And Mulvaney confessed to it last week.

Trump also obstructed the Mueller investigation. It's right there in black and white in the report. Trump was lying out of his ass when he said the report exonerated him.

But no sooner did the dumb birther moron come out from under an investigation into whether he colluded with a foreign power to get dirt on a political rival, when he picks up the phone and coerces another foreign leader to collude with him to get dirt on a political rival.

If you could impeach someone for being one stupid motherfucker, then Trump would already be flushed down the toilet from whence he crawled.

Trump claimed that he was obligated by the Constitution to talk to Ukraine about the Biden's and their supposed corruption.
"If you look and you read our Constitution and many other things, I have an obligation to look at corruption."
Is that true?

Where in the Constitution does it say that the President of the United States must 'look at corruption' in a foreign country?

its right there in his oath of office,,,

It's a fact Russia interfered in our election to help Trump. That is not a hoax.
Who told you that and why did you believe them?

The Democratic media
People are gullible
BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA! No one is more credulous than Birther Donald and his rube herd.

Here: https://www.justice.gov/storage/report.pdf

I know you won't read it since it is longer than a tweet.
I read it long ago. Mueller failed to provide any solid evidence to back up his assertions. He had nothing.

It's a fact Russia interfered in our election to help Trump. That is not a hoax.
Who told you that and why did you believe them?

The Democratic media
People are gullible
BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA! No one is more credulous than Birther Donald and his rube herd.

Here: https://www.justice.gov/storage/report.pdf

I know you won't read it since it is longer than a tweet.
I read it long ago. Mueller failed to provide any solid evidence to back up his assertions. He had nothing.
You didn't read it.

Is that true?

Article VI.

"This Constitution, and the Laws of the United States which shall be made in Pursuance thereof; and all Treaties made, or which shall be made, under the Authority of the United States, shall be the supreme Law of the Land"

The USA has a Mutual Legal Assistance in Criminal Matters Treaty with Ukraine. Trump's oath of office obligates him to abide by it.

/thread

Last edited:
Any country that gets US money, the President is obligated to pursue any form of corruption in that country and to withhold funds if necessary.
Which is what Obama and Biden did.

What Birther Donald did was hold up money for personal political gain and to pursue a hoax fed to him by pay-for-play criminals.

What "personal political gain"? Nobody in their right mind really believes that Joe Biden will win the 2020 presidential election.

Is that true?

How funny is it to hear our most corrupt president in over a century say he has an obligation to look at corruption. :lol:

And then he and Rudy the Hand Grenade hire two criminals to find it. BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

You really do like to run your mouth so run it some more and tell us just exactly how Trump is corrupt and what law he has broken. And were looking for specifics here so flapping your arms in the air just won't do.
My guess is your dog just won't hunt and you're nothing more than a loud mouthed asshole and bag of wind.
Patience. The articles of impeachment will list the laws he has broken. Don't worry.

They won't even vote to do an inquiry
There will never be any articles drawn up.

Is that true?

My bet is on censure.

Trump the birther thought the DNC server is in the Ukraine! BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

And where did the credulous birther moron get that idea?

From two pay-for-play crooks.

Priceless.

Searching for corruption, my ass. Trump was trying to exonerate the love of his life, Putin, and by extension, himself. Trump refuses to accept he is in office because of the leg up he got from Putin. So he stupidly falls for any hoax which says otherwise.

What a maroon!
Maybe from the original birther, Hillary.
Let's go ahead and stipulate that Hillary was the first birther. She wasn't, but let's pretend she was.

So you are telling me Donald Trump licked up Hillary's piss and ran with it.

And this makes the dumb idiot look better...how?
Actually, she was, but let's go ahead and ignore the facts. She used the birther shit during the primaries when she was pitted against the first "black" to run for the office. Of course, she later stepped aside on the promise that she would be awarded the office when he was done.
Do you often fantasize about piss?

Is that true?

My bet is on censure.

Pelosi or Schiff?

Any country that gets US money, the President is obligated to pursue any form of corruption in that country and to withhold funds if necessary.
Which is what Obama and Biden did.

What Birther Donald did was hold up money for personal political gain and to pursue a hoax fed to him by pay-for-play criminals.

What "personal political gain"? Nobody in their right mind really believes that Joe Biden will win the 2020 presidential election.
I've always said you tards have memories like goldfish.

Joe Biden was leading in every poll. Trump is terrified of him.

Are democrats obligated to pursue a political coup? We know for a fact that congress people are obligated to serve their districts to their best ability but the Speaker and the rest of the democrat majority seem interested only in the attempt to reverse the results of the last election. Democrats don't even seem to care about the next election.
Every elected official takes an oath to protect the constitution. The constitution itself has a mechanism for protecting itself from a lawless president. i should not have to tell you this but it seems you don't know this.
Hell, most of the elected officials don't seem to understand that oath.

Well, he's the chief law enforcement officer of the land, and he had clear evidence of apparent corruption by Biden and his son.

Do you think that the President is obligated to look into corruption in foreign countries?
If he had clear evidence of 'corruption'- why didn't he offer to share that with Ukraine?

Is that true?

Ummm our fucking tax money mandates him to

Hmmm I don't remember that part of the Constitution- can you point that out to me?

The only real corruption Trump has ever found in the Ukraine was in Paul Manafort, Lev Parnas, and Igor Fruman.

And he had them come work for him!

That tells you everything you need to know about Trump's fake hunt for corruption.

You have to be birther-level stupid to eat that bullshit.

trump-manafort.jpg

Given the obsessive compulsion of Democrats to uncover such corruption, they should be celebrating President Trump's interest in doing just what they have claimed to want done for the past 3-4 years.

Well President Trump is not exactly leading a charge against corruption- is he?

The only 'corruption' he claims to be pursuing is when the said 'corruption' can be mentioned in the same sentence as "Biden"

Isn't it quite a coincidence that this is the only 'corruption' that Trump has ever asked foreign countries to investigate?

Is that true?

Then let's get on with this farce. Hold the vote and publish the articles of impeachment. Not done yet, why not? Oh, wait, it's another Mueller report debacle.

Is that true?

It is at the president's pleasure-also to help find out who started the fake Russia Hoax.
So in the Constitution as Trump claimed- or not in the Constitution?

Given the obsessive compulsion of Democrats to uncover such corruption, they should be celebrating President Trump's interest in doing just what they have claimed to want done for the past 3-4 years.

Well President Trump is not exactly leading a charge against corruption- is he?

The only 'corruption' he claims to be pursuing is when the said 'corruption' can be mentioned in the same sentence as "Biden"

Isn't it quite a coincidence that this is the only 'corruption' that Trump has ever asked foreign countries to investigate?

People like you are simply stupefying.
Your control bots hid the 500+ words between biden and look into.
The corruption was about an election that he had already won.

Forum List

Back