Was Trump 'obligated' to pursue corruption in Ukraine?

The president has zero respect for his constitutional mandates. "Phony emoluments clause"? Bastard needs impeached on that remark alone.

Are democrats obligated to pursue a political coup? We know for a fact that congress people are obligated to serve their districts to their best ability but the Speaker and the rest of the democrat majority seem interested only in the attempt to reverse the results of the last election. Democrats don't even seem to care about the next election.
coup-coup.jpg

Ukraine has been a hot bed of corruption for decades. It is a good thing President Trump is looking into it. The leading Democrats are spinning it into "abuse of power" because it is their last gasp at fulfilling their dream of removing Trump from office.

Democrats have no credibility at this point and they will fail in their coup attempt once again.

Trump the birther thought the DNC server is in the Ukraine! BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

And where did the credulous birther moron get that idea?

From two pay-for-play crooks.

Priceless.

Searching for corruption, my ass. Trump was trying to exonerate the love of his life, Putin, and by extension, himself. Trump refuses to accept he is in office because of the leg up he got from Putin. So he stupidly falls for any hoax which says otherwise.

What a maroon!
Maybe from the original birther, Hillary.

Trump did find corruption in the Ukraine. Paul Manafort, Lev Parnas, and Igor Fruman.

And then he HIRED them.

Trump hires a lot of crooks. His administration has been rife with them.

That's why only an idiot buys his "looking for corruption" horseshit.

Last edited:
Are democrats obligated to pursue a political coup? We know for a fact that congress people are obligated to serve their districts to their best ability but the Speaker and the rest of the democrat majority seem interested only in the attempt to reverse the results of the last election. Democrats don't even seem to care about the next election.
coup-coup.jpg
It's more than a coup, it's treason. It's insanity driven by hatred so virulent that these anti-Trumpers are totally off the rails and continue to throw shit against the walls to see what might stick. They have already convicted President Trump, they are now desperately searching for a charge.

Priceless.

Searching for corruption, my ass. Trump was trying to exonerate the love of his life, Putin, and by extension, himself. Trump refuses to accept he is in office because of the leg up he got from Putin. So he stupidly falls for any hoax which says otherwise.

What a maroon!
Let's go ahead and stipulate that Hillary was the first birther. She wasn't, but let's pretend she was.

So you are telling me Donald Trump licked up Hillary's piss and ran with it.

And this makes the dumb idiot look better...how?

Every elected official takes an oath to protect the constitution. The constitution itself has a mechanism for protecting itself from a lawless president. i should not have to tell you this but it seems you don't know this.

Priceless.

What a maroon!
Let's go ahead and stipulate that Hillary was the first birther. She wasn't, but let's pretend she was.

I know you are clueless so, the original birther was Mark Penn who worked for the Hillary campaign.

Every elected official takes an oath to protect the constitution. The constitution itself has a mechanism for protecting itself from a lawless president. i should not have to tell you this but it seems you don't know this.

Probably never been a more lawful President, actually.

Priceless.

What a maroon!

I know you are clueless so, the original birther was Mark Penn who worked for the Hillary campaign.
So...not Hillary. As I said.

Trump drank a Hillary's staffer's piss and ran with it.

This makes the dumb idiot look better...how?

coup-coup.jpg
It's more than a coup, it's treason. It's insanity driven by hatred so virulent that these anti-Trumpers are totally off the rails and continue to throw shit against the walls to see what might stick. They have already convicted President Trump, they are now desperately searching for a charge.

Its absolutely treason
After his next election win he will have more flexibility-
Hopefully he will use it for retribution.

Priceless.

What a maroon!

Answer me this: Just how stupid did it make you Democrats look when you lapped up Donald Trump's "“Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing, I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press” joke and ran with it?

That didn't quite turn out like you expected, did it? :laughing0301:

Any country that gets US money, the President is obligated to pursue any form of corruption in that country and to withhold funds if necessary.

Any country that gets US money, the President is obligated to pursue any form of corruption in that country and to withhold funds if necessary.
Which is what Obama and Biden did.

What Birther Donald did was hold up money for personal political gain and to pursue a hoax fed to him by pay-for-play criminals.

Trump claimed that he was obligated by the Constitution to talk to Ukraine about the Biden's and their supposed corruption.
"If you look and you read our Constitution and many other things, I have an obligation to look at corruption."
Is that true?

Where in the Constitution does it say that the President of the United States must 'look at corruption' in a foreign country?
How funny is it to hear our most corrupt president in over a century say he has an obligation to look at corruption. :lol:

And then he and Rudy the Hand Grenade hire two criminals to find it. BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

You really do like to run your mouth so run it some more and tell us just exactly how Trump is corrupt and what law he has broken. And were looking for specifics here so flapping your arms in the air just won't do.
My guess is your dog just won't hunt and you're nothing more than a loud mouthed asshole and bag of wind.

Forum List

Back