Was this all just a game to you?

Sure, but I feel like voting for Hillary would be like voting against myself! :dunno: I would never ever vote for a candidate who threatens my rights. My rights are very important.

If that were true, then you would know that your rights do not come from the government.

And? That wouldn't prevent the government from infringing upon any one of my rights! That is why they have to be protected at all costs. Don't think for a minute that the slime ball traitor to the American people, Hill Hag, wouldn't have stacked the SCOTUS with anti 2nd amendment judges! She even said so much in so many words.

And? That wouldn't prevent the government from infringing upon any one of my rights! That is why they have to be protected at all costs.

Does not compute.

You want the government to protect your rights from the government?

And? That wouldn't prevent the government from infringing upon any one of my rights! That is why they have to be protected at all costs.

Does not compute.

Why not? Government is not monolite and depend from all other people. Who don't follow the rules - could be fired from government rapidly... And class theory of Marks is really actual and working ;)

The gloating and the taunting. The endless self obsession with winning that came before our next royal fuckup was declared presidential successor.

I probably sound like a broken record by now, but you fools do not understand the powers in which you meddle. Even though you tools will likely spin some emotional rhetoric claiming otherwise, I highly doubt that most of you took politics seriously to begin with.

Was this all just a game to you? I want to know, because my life is not a game.
No, America SERIOUSLY rejected Hillary and her 'Obama 2.0' vision for the country for the 2nd time.

Your life may not be a joke but your post made me laugh.

Does not compute.

Are you stupid or something? We protect our rights by NOT voting for candidates who threaten them.

You're right both. Government of Hillary and government of Trump are a different structures, they have own interests to different social groups. Onyx means, there are no absolute, and if some force in government would want to violate your rights - they'll do it easy. But every government usually have own priorities. Who has best balanced priorities, satisfied more social groups - win the elections :)

The gloating and the taunting. The endless self obsession with winning that came before our next royal fuckup was declared presidential successor.

I probably sound like a broken record by now, but you fools do not understand the powers in which you meddle. Even though you tools will likely spin some emotional rhetoric claiming otherwise, I highly doubt that most of you took politics seriously to begin with.

No, America SERIOUSLY rejected Hillary and her 'Obama 2.0' vision for the country for the 2nd time.

Your life may not be a joke but your post made me laugh.

How Trump could solve a giant problem of US debt? If he would start to solve it as fast as he can - it would be best solution from all bad, but Hillary would have chance to call giant problems, inherited by Trump from Obama/Hillary administration as "Trump made problems"...

The president will have very little effect on your life

So, the president must be maximally tyrannic and evil, to oppress elites, because in other case elites have a lot of abilities to oppress us :))))

Do the right thing and return to your home nation. You've disrespected my nation.

Nations are social constructs.

I cannot disrespect what never actually existed.

You've broken my laws.

Too bad for you.

I fully support Legal Immigration. I do not support Illegal Immigration. It has to end. We have to return to being a nation of laws again. That's the way it has to be. Sorry bout that.

Sorry about what?

I do not care about the opinions of feeble minded tools.
You are a poster child for illegal aliens being rounded up and shot.

Last edited:

Does not compute.

Are you stupid or something? We protect our rights by NOT voting for candidates who threaten them.

You're right both. Government of Hillary and government of Trump are a different structures, they have own interests to different social groups. Onyx means, there are no absolute, and if some force in government would want to violate your rights - they'll do it easy. But every government usually have own priorities. Who has best balanced priorities, satisfied more social groups - win the elections :)

I agree, but that is not what he meant. He is an anarchist which means he thinks there should be no government at all, which is immature and illogical thought process.

Does not compute.

I agree, but that is not what he meant. He is an anarchist which means he thinks there should be no government at all, which is immature and illogical thought process.

"Mom is anarchy, dad is a glass of portwein?" :) It's a teenagers way of thinking...

When the people want "unlimited freedom" - they usually don't think, who would provide their dreams... But nobody of them leave the humankind to live alone without any achievement of civilization...

That was the case until Barack Obama set a precedent with regularly using the executive order for policy issues.

This president, if he follows through on his promises, will start a devastating trade war , build a wall, increase taxation, and in my educated opinion run an administration plagued' with toxicity, corruption, and power plays.

So therefore you are dependent on the government to protect your rights from the government that doesn't give you your rights to begin with? What's plan B?

Actually I believe there should be no rulers. Thanks for misrepresenting my positions with strawman.

Want to hear an immature and illogical thought process? Statism. You bunch are the greatest collection of uncivilized barbarians and uneducated dipshits that have ever been part of the human race.

Actually I believe there should be no rulers. Thanks for misrepresenting my positions with strawman.

Want to hear an immature and illogical thought process? Statism. You bunch are the greatest collection of uncivilized barbarians and uneducated dipshits that have ever been part of the human race.

No rulers? Great.

Do you have money? Would you buy something for it? Who would guarantee buying ability for your money? And who would guarantee your safety, when you'll show money to other people?

politics and religion alienate .. get in or out
That's what they tell you.....I never listened......

Irony. :D

Pretty much, yeah, I don't take politics seriously, especially national politics. D.C. is over 3,000 miles away and I've never visited east of Montana.

Since I turned 30 I've seen national politics as a sort of kabuki theater with scripted outcomes. Pro wrestling, basically. Pawns of big money seeding each side of the aisle with candidates who serve their interests.

Trump was sort of different. But I think people will be surprised at how similar he will be to Obama and Bush. Not in rhetoric, mind you, but in action. Not in peripheral cosmetic issues, but in the meta big picture. Same FED, same foreign policy, same One Nation Under Surveillance, same goal of economic growth via stimulus using borrowed money, etc..

Change occurs from the personal choices people make. Our personal choices either preserve or harm the environment. Our consumer habits determine where and how much economic growth occurs. Our personal relationships create community. The figurehead in Washington doesn't create jobs. People create jobs with ideas and hard work. Government just vultures along afterwards and takes credit.

Forum List

Back