Was this all just a game to you?

The board is full, because you guys find politics to be fun. Hence, this is just a game.

No. Most of us of the Right/Conservative ilk do not find politics to be enjoyable. We find it tedious, annoying, frustrating and generally a massive waste of our time.

However, we also find that politics are a necessary evil to maintain or return the country to the original set of tracks the Founding Fathers set this train on because those of other political philosophies constantly attempt to steer us onto side tracks or derail the train all together.

Hopefully soon, you won't have a choice. Illegal Immigration has to end. And it will

image.jpg

No. Most of us of the Right/Conservative ilk do not find politics to be enjoyable. We find it tedious, annoying, frustrating and generally a,massive waste other time.

However, we also find that politics are a necessary evil to maintain or return the country to the original set of tracks the Founding Fathers set this train on because those of other political philosophies constantly attempt to steer us onto side tracks or derail the train all together.

I believe that with you personally. You are not one of the more outspoken members that this thread was directed against.

Hopefully soon, you won't have a choice. Illegal Immigration has to end. And it will

image.jpg

Illegal Immigration can be ended. It'll just take an incredible amount of resolve from some brave leaders. Hopefully, we'll be embarking on that journey real soon.

I'm fine with folks coming to my country the legal right way. But i don't accept them disrespecting my country by breaking my laws. Illegal Immigration is wrong. Period, end of story.

I've been saying all along that people were getting damn tired of all the regressive crap being shoved down their throats, what you just witnessed was a massive collective of puking that shit right back in regressive faces. Their fundamental transformation is not what America wanted.

Many understood the sentiment. Me more than most.

However, you turned many off when your answer to the establishment was a narcissistic slimeball that has a reputation for screwing people over and vindictivelyt exploiting the law to go after his enemies.

Now you have regressives claiming that the hildabitch won the popular vote and the system needs to be changed, did any of those asshole have any concern for the majority of voters when they used the courts to force faghadist marriage on the rest of us. We warned of the coming backlash, they laughed. Who's laughing now?

The system needs to be eliminated, so we wouldn't of had to have either Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton as president.

In fact, every president in United States history have been awful, with the notable exception of William Henry Harrison. I believe Donald Trump is going to be a fucking nightmare though, running an administration plagued with corruption and power plays.

Trump was not my choice so don't say it was my answer. My primary concern was as stated in my initial post, keeping the hildabitch away from making a supreme court nomination. I am also comforted by the fact that Trump would be the easiest president in our history to impeach and remove if he really screws up. That would not have been the case for the hildabitch as we saw with maobama. Regressive embrace constitutional fuck ups, republicans don't.

Illegal Immigration can be ended. It'll just take an incredible amount of resolve from some brave leaders. Hopefully, we'll be embarking on that journey real soon.

I'm fine with folks coming to my country the legal right way. But i don't accept them disrespecting my country by breaking my laws. Illegal Immigration is wrong. Period, end of story.

giphy.gif

Trump was not my choice so don't say it was my answer. My primary concern was as stated in my initial post, keeping the hildabitch away from making a supreme court nomination. I am also comforted by the fact that Trump would be the easiest president in our history to impeach and remove if he really screws up. That would not have been the case for the hildabitch as we saw with maobama. Regressive embrace constitutional fuck ups, republicans don't.

Trump has been made into a demigod by his followers. The Republican establishment had several opportunities to replace him, but each time they remained silent for fear of reprisal. I doubt he will be as easy to impeach as you say.

giphy.gif

Lame.

The poll that "uneducated" follow Trump came from whom? Ooooh the people who have been lying from the beginning? The same people who so completely missed reality of Trump winning? But yea go ahead and keep believing their bullshit dumb-asses.

To the OP: I fully expect to receive a visit from the FBI any day now. Unlike the rest of the blowhards on political forums who wolf shit to make themselves look good, I made calls, all over the world. Don't be surprised when you hear about the millionaire in Alaska being investigated for whatever they come up with to label me. I have also hired a team to investigate this child sex trafficking ring and I will do my best to get to the bottom of it, because as an American, I cannot deal with the idea that the Clinton Cartel has so tarnished the good name of American's and her government.

So no, this is not at all a game to me.

I am not a religious person, I am agnostic at best, but I'm truly of the mind that this is part of the reason I got sucked back into politics a few years ago, after having abandoned it entirely, to right the wrongs through any means - one cannot do that if they are unaware of the severity of the problem. Fate? Maybe. But you know us wealthy types are kind of eccentric in our philanthropic endeavors. My mother was into stained glass, my father into police work, my grandfather collected antique silver, my grandmother bred dogs, my other grandmother built schools after a lifetime of teaching. We're quirky. I am willing to go down in my family history as the one who got "suckered" into trying to stop an international pedo ring. No problem.

Oh be quiet. If we didn't take politics seriously, this board would be empty domain space right now.

giphy.gif

^ This is the type of childish behavior that validates my point.

The board is full, because you guys find politics to be fun. Hence, this is just a game.

Could just be that conservatives are more creative? It can be both serious and fun at the same time.

Ha, Democrat Wingnuts already talkin Impeachment. Hilarious stuff. Trump's got em spooked fo sho. And that's a good thing. The times, they are a changin.

GO TRUMP! GO TRUMP! :dance:

Ha, Democrat Wingnuts already talkin Impeachment. Hilarious stuff. Trump's got em spooked fo sho. And that's a good thing. The times, they are a changin.

GO TRUMP! GO TRUMP! :dance:

You do realize that officials from the Republican establishment were talking about impeaching Hillary Clinton in the weeks leading up to election day?

HEIR HITLER! HEIR HITLER! :dance:

Last edited:
The gloating and the taunting. The endless self obsession with winning that came before our next royal fuckup was declared presidential successor.

I probably sound like a broken record by now, but you fools do not understand the powers in which you meddle. Even though you tools will likely spin some emotional rhetoric claiming otherwise, I highly doubt that most of you took politics seriously to begin with.

Was this all just a game to you? I want to know, because my life is not a game.
You just proved that your own life is a joke to you. You treat that life as a joke by coming onto an Internet forum for the sole purpose of mocking and insulting people who disagree with you.

If your life were NOT a game, you'd not be wasting your time here where the only thing that happens is people try to one up each other with insults. Instead, you'd be out in the real world advocating with people who have real power to make life changes.

Now what this really amounts to is your fucking butt-hurt because far to many people in this nation just gave you the finger and snatched your dream of never-ending government out of your reach for the next four years.

giphy.gif

Oh, how very MATURE of you. Lol. :p

Forum List

Back