Was this all just a game to you?

It's German. German doesn't always mean Nazi.

Geez your head is just about as empty as Hillary's private email server.

anigif_enhanced-8390-1399936361-2_preview.gif

The gloating and the taunting. The endless self obsession with winning that came before our next royal fuckup was declared presidential successor.

I probably sound like a broken record by now, but you fools do not understand the powers in which you meddle. Even though you tools will likely spin some emotional rhetoric claiming otherwise, I highly doubt that most of you took politics seriously to begin with.

Was this all just a game to you? I want to know, because my life is not a game.
I don't believe Trump took it seriously. It was and is an ego trip for him. He hasn't got a clue. He won't be able to take the pressure, may die of a heart attack.

I don't believe Trump took it seriously. It was and is an ego trip for him. He hasn't got a clue. He won't be able to take the pressure, may die of a heart attack.

He will probably just spend his entire administration abusing his presidential powers to take out critics.

We know that he is vindictive and consistently exploits the legal system to destroy his enemies.

Hillary Clinton has won the popular vote.

"As of this publication, Democrat Hillary Clinton was winning the popular vote by about 200,000 ballots, a lead that will likely increase as absentee and provisional ballots from heavily Democratic states continue to trickle in. But Trump convincingly collected the necessary 270 electoral votes by eking out slim victories in swing states such as Pennsylvania, North Carolina, and Florida".

Donald Trump blasted the electoral college in 2012, before it gave him the presidency

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump
According to Trump: "The electoral college is a disaster for a democracy"

Much irony.

Last edited:
The gloating and the taunting. The endless self obsession with winning that came before our next royal fuckup was declared presidential successor.

I probably sound like a broken record by now, but you fools do not understand the powers in which you meddle. Even though you tools will likely spin some emotional rhetoric claiming otherwise, I highly doubt that most of you took politics seriously to begin with.

Was this all just a game to you? I want to know, because my life is not a game.
Holier than thou i see. You can honestly say you wouldn't be celebrating a Hillary victory were the shoe on the other foot? You wouldn't make a comment or two about the destruction of the republican party? If you can honestly say yes then more power to you, but i doubt you could.

The big travesty of this election is the liberal media's shameless and dangerous propaganda machine making Donald Trump into a monster. Sure, he's not a great guy by any stretch but he's not a monster. They've convinced the fringe lefties that he's legitimately dangerous, that he'll fire off nukes like a roman candle on the 4th of July, that he's going to literally create internment camps for immigrants, that it's ok to kill any muslims you see on the street and that he's going to encourage police to brutalize black people. People actually believe this stuff and it's probably going to lead to some people dying and/or assassination attempts on a U.S. president. And these people encourage this kind of behavior while talking out of the other side of their mouth about "stronger together" and "we need to pull together as a nation." I wish people could be honest and say they're all about pulling the nation together as one... so long as my opponents are either killed or change their tune.

You can honestly say you wouldn't be celebrating a Hillary victory were the shoe on the other foot?

Yes.

In fact, I would be going around the forum taunting Clinton supports like I am doing to Trump right now.

The big travesty of this election is the liberal media's shameless and dangerous propaganda machine making Donald Trump into a monster.

He is a monster. The media failed miserably in painting him out to be as bad as he really is. Donald Trump has been a greasy slimeball for decades.

Hillary Clinton has won the popular vote.

"As of this publication, Democrat Hillary Clinton was winning the popular vote by about 200,000 ballots, a lead that will likely increase as absentee and provisional ballots from heavily Democratic states continue to trickle in. But Trump convincingly collected the necessary 270 electoral votes by eking out slim victories in swing states such as Pennsylvania, North Carolina, and Florida".

Donald Trump blasted the electoral college in 2012, before it gave him the presidency

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump
According to Trump: "The electoral college is a disaster for a democracy"

Much irony.

Lol, I just made a thread about that.

The electoral college is a disaster for democracy

You can honestly say you wouldn't be celebrating a Hillary victory were the shoe on the other foot?

Yes.

In fact, I would be going around the forum taunting Clinton supports like I am doing to Trump right now.

The big travesty of this election is the liberal media's shameless and dangerous propaganda machine making Donald Trump into a monster.

He is a monster. The media failed miserably in painting him out to be as bad as he really is. Donald Trump has been a greasy slimeball for decades.

You need to work on your "taunting" skills. :lol:

Yes.

Good! I agree with you on that. For the lefties this was nothing more than defeating Trump no matter how bad their candidate was.

I don't think he's a monster. An egotistical scumbag, even a greasy slimeball sure, but not a monster. He's a billionaire with a model for a wife and a whole lot of fame. There's basically nothing that he couldn't have, yet he decided to put himself through political hell for 1.5 years to try to become president which is probably the most mentally taxing job in the world. Why else would you do that if you don't believe you can and you want to help the country? It just remains to be seen if his idea of "helping" is the right one or if he can even do the job. But it's not productive for anyone to immediately disqualify him when literally half the nation voted to give him a shot, which is their right as Americans.

You might not like Trump as a person, i sure don't. I would just ask others not to assume they know what's best for others, and that goes both ways.

Yes.

Good! I agree with you on that. For the lefties this was nothing more than defeating Trump no matter how bad their candidate was.

I don't think he's a monster. An egotistical scumbag, even a greasy slimeball sure, but not a monster. He's a billionaire with a model for a wife and a whole lot of fame. There's basically nothing that he couldn't have, yet he decided to put himself through political hell for 1.5 years to try to become president which is probably the most mentally taxing job in the world. Why else would you do that if you don't believe you can and you want to help the country? It just remains to be seen if his idea of "helping" is the right one or if he can even do the job. But it's not productive for anyone to immediately disqualify him when literally half the nation voted to give him a shot, which is their right.

The thing that swayed me most to support Trump in this election was to prevent Hill Hag from filling the SCOTUS with anti-rights justices. Now if anything should scare people, THAT is what should do it.

Yes.

I don't think he's a monster. An egotistical scumbag, even a greasy slimeball sure, but not a monster. He's a billionaire with a model for a wife and a whole lot of fame. There's basically nothing that he couldn't have, yet he decided to put himself through political hell for 1.5 years to try to become president which is probably the most mentally taxing job in the world. Why else would you do that if you don't believe you can and you want to help the country? It just remains to be seen if his idea of "helping" is the right one or if he can even do the job. But it's not productive for anyone to immediately disqualify him when literally half the nation voted to give him a shot, which is their right.

The thing that swayed me most to support Trump in this election was to prevent Hill Hag from filling the SCOTUS with anti-rights justices. Now if anything should scare people, THAT is what should do it.

Trump could be bad man, but, at least, he's not mentally ill... Not bad for our mad world :)

Yes.

Trump could be bad man, but, at least, he's not mentally ill... Not bad for our mad world :)

Sure, but I feel like voting for Hillary would be like voting against myself! :dunno: I would never ever vote for a candidate who threatens my rights. My rights are very important.

Sure, but I feel like voting for Hillary would be like voting against myself! :dunno: I would never ever vote for a candidate who threatens my rights. My rights are very important.

If that were true, then you would know that your rights do not come from the government.

Forum List

Back