Was this all just a game to you?

Illegal Immigration can be ended. It'll just take an incredible amount of resolve from some brave leaders. Hopefully, we'll be embarking on that journey real soon.

I'm fine with folks coming to my country the legal right way. But i don't accept them disrespecting my country by breaking my laws. Illegal Immigration is wrong. Period, end of story.

giphy.gif

Is illegal immigration a "joke" to you?

You just proved that your own life is a joke to you. You treat that life as a joke by coming onto an Internet forum for the sole purpose of mocking and insulting people who disagree with you.

I call it venting.

I never voted, because I never wanted to participate in the destructive games you silly kids play.

If your life were NOT a game, you'd not be wasting your time here where the only thing that happens is people try to one up each other with insults. Instead, you'd be out in the real world advocating with people who have real power to make life changes.

Now what this really amounts to is your fucking butt-hurt because far to many people in this nation just gave you the finger and snatched your dream of never-ending government out of your reach for the next four years.

:chillpill:

You just proved that your own life is a joke to you. You treat that life as a joke by coming onto an Internet forum for the sole purpose of mocking and insulting people who disagree with you.

I call it venting.

I never voted, because I never wanted to participate in the destructive games you silly kids play.

If your life were NOT a game, you'd not be wasting your time here where the only thing that happens is people try to one up each other with insults. Instead, you'd be out in the real world advocating with people who have real power to make life changes.

Now what this really amounts to is your fucking butt-hurt because far to many people in this nation just gave you the finger and snatched your dream of never-ending government out of your reach for the next four years.

:chillpill:
...and now we knew your a loser too.

Vent away. Your pain is like mana from the Gods to Me.....

Trump was not my choice so don't say it was my answer. My primary concern was as stated in my initial post, keeping the hildabitch away from making a supreme court nomination. I am also comforted by the fact that Trump would be the easiest president in our history to impeach and remove if he really screws up. That would not have been the case for the hildabitch as we saw with maobama. Regressive embrace constitutional fuck ups, republicans don't.

Trump has been made into a demigod by his followers. The Republican establishment had several opportunities to replace him, but each time they remained silent for fear of reprisal. I doubt he will be as easy to impeach as you say.

His follower as you call them are about 25-30% of the people who voted for him in the general. As long as he behaves and works with congress he could wind up being a very good president, if he tries to press the bounds the way maobama did, he will have a short lived experience. I said weeks ago that republicans would hold the senate with 51 seats, that's exactly what we wound up with yesterday, we probably will get one more after the LA runoffs.

Is illegal immigration a "joke" to you?

It is an invented problem created on the arbitrary whimsy of self imposed rulers.

By the same merit, I could randomly draw a line on the map, and label you an illegal were you to trespass on it.

Ha, Democrat Wingnuts already talkin Impeachment. Hilarious stuff. Trump's got em spooked fo sho. And that's a good thing. The times, they are a changin.

GO TRUMP! GO TRUMP! :dance:

You do realize that officials from the Republican establishment was talking about impeaching Hillary Clinton in the weeks leading up to election day?

HEIR HITLER! HEIR HITLER! :dance:

Talk about 'pipe dreams?' Y'all wingnuts have lost it. Trump's the man now. Better get used to it.

GO TRUMP! GO TRUMP! :dance:

Forum List

Back