Was this a stupid text to send a girl? I know I am allowing myself to be made fun of but

I think you need to quickly send another text saying you forgot to include the batteries in that unexpected gift.
Im still trying to figure out why he would ask that question. Does it have to do with anything they talked about on the date? Otherwise, I might have said something relating to something she said on the date. Girls like to know you are listening.

Wtf is "get any surprise gifts?" mean anyways? How does she answer? Yes? Then she has to explain. No? Just no? Id have to say no then ask a question back. No I didn't, why? Did you? Or if she thinking like I am, wtf kind of question is that? Then her creepy meter goes off. I know mine has. This guy is just no good with women.

Has anyone seen that credit union commercial where the light skin brother is being dick teased by this hot white chic? Obviously they're gonna hook up but she's way out of this erkles league? The credit union wanted a mixed couple but he had to be a light skinned brother not a kanye or p diddy type. I picture fbj to be a bit of a nerdy brother. No offense fbj. I love you

I sent the text the morning of dec 26, and wasn't christmas the day before????????????????????????????????????
I just don't get you. I think you think and talk too much and try too hard. Are you sure you're a brotha? And these are white chicks?

No she is black
She probably got a surprise gift from an ex and wonders how you know? Been stalking her on Facebook?

Less is more bro. The less you call and text the more she'll be interested because there's some mystery. With you there's no mystery. No challenge.

A simple merry Xmas Nat. Be safe nye. Cu in 16. :)

How hard is that.

I think you need to quickly send another text saying you forgot to include the batteries in that unexpected gift.
Im still trying to figure out why he would ask that question. Does it have to do with anything they talked about on the date? Otherwise, I might have said something relating to something she said on the date. Girls like to know you are listening.

Wtf is "get any surprise gifts?" mean anyways? How does she answer? Yes? Then she has to explain. No? Just no? Id have to say no then ask a question back. No I didn't, why? Did you? Or if she thinking like I am, wtf kind of question is that? Then her creepy meter goes off. I know mine has. This guy is just no good with women.

Has anyone seen that credit union commercial where the light skin brother is being dick teased by this hot white chic? Obviously they're gonna hook up but she's way out of this erkles league? The credit union wanted a mixed couple but he had to be a light skinned brother not a kanye or p diddy type. I picture fbj to be a bit of a nerdy brother. No offense fbj. I love you

I sent the text the morning of dec 26, and wasn't christmas the day before????????????????????????????????????
I just don't get you. I think you think and talk too much and try too hard. Are you sure you're a brotha? And these are white chicks?

No she is black
She probably got a surprise gift from an ex and wonders how you know? Been stalking her on Facebook?

Less is more bro. The less you call and text the more she'll be interested because there's some mystery. With you there's no mystery. No challenge.

How hard is that.

After the christmas text I was not going to send another one until 2016. So it's not like I text her everyday. Here is the timeline of all my texts

12/16

12/18

12/24

12/26

I wanted to stay in contact somewhat so that we would not lose momentum.

So that's 4 texts in a span of 10 days so I don't see that as OVERTEXTING

OP- YOU are the man- let the girls chase you- thats what they want to do but to many chumps drool and hang on everything they say and do- a MAJOR turn off for them.Be a man. Go do YOUR thing and be comfortable in your own skin- be CONFIDENT, be busy going for your goals. Be PASSIONATE about you and your life and they will come! trust me! CONFIDENCE is king. Btw they love to be teased.. just like when they were little girls- they never change.

I have to learn eventually

So this girl I am supposed to see after the holidays and sent her this text yesterday morning

"Hey natalie did you have a nice Christmas? Any unexpected gifts?

I have not gotten a reply yet which kind of annoyed me because I was actually asking her a fucking question. Let me know if it was something weird about the text
If the text was from you then yes it was stupid

No she is black

How hard is that.

After the christmas text I was not going to send another one until 2016. So it's not like I text her everyday. Here is the timeline of all my texts

12/16

12/18

12/24

12/26

Well, dude, that's almost one every other day.

No she is black

How hard is that.

12/16

12/18

12/24

12/26

Which ones did she reply back to?

Ok, after three pages of responses are you happy with your decision to get dating help from a discussion board?

Here is my opinion, texting is for girls and those with little self esteem. If you really want to impress a woman you CALL her. That takes commitment to call. I get text alerts about my data use, that is how important are texts.

And when you call don't just heavy breath into the phone. :D

Here is that Vibe Credit Union commercial I was talking about. I imagine this is what you look and talk like. LOL

No she is black

How hard is that.

12/16

12/18

12/24

12/26

So one text every 2 days is overkill smh

I have to learn eventually

So this girl I am supposed to see after the holidays and sent her this text yesterday morning

"Hey natalie did you have a nice Christmas? Any unexpected gifts?

I have not gotten a reply yet which kind of annoyed me because I was actually asking her a fucking question. Let me know if it was something weird about the text

fbd857861bbda7ecf4561a3f3749d3ebc525071e1c38218b395c76640faf46d5.jpg

No she is black

How hard is that.

12/16

12/18

12/24

12/26

If you are not getting response then yes, it is overkill and could be stalking.

No she is black

How hard is that.

12/16

12/18

12/24

12/26

Which ones did she reply back to?

She replied to all of them except the one about Christmas

Ok, after three pages of responses are you happy with your decision to get dating help from a discussion board?

Here is my opinion, texting is for girls and those with little self esteem. If you really want to impress a woman you CALL her. That takes commitment to call. I get text alerts about my data use, that is how important are texts.

And when you call don't just heavy breath into the phone. :D

I don't plan to text at all in 2016

No she is black

How hard is that.

12/16

12/18

12/24

12/26

If you are not getting response then yes, it is overkill and could be stalking.

Hey Mongo

The last text was the only one she has not responded to and have not sent another text

Texting seems like a very low key impersonal non comittal way of communicating in the first place, especially for someone new. My experience is that trying to get a relationship going at Christmas time is rough going, if they are busy with family they don't have time for dating games.

Texting seems like a very low key impersonal non comittal way of communicating in the first place, especially for someone new. My experience is that trying to get a relationship going at Christmas time is rough going, if they are busy with family they don't have time for dating games.

I always hated meeting someone new around Holiday new, it fucks with the momentum

Forum List

Back