Was this a stupid text to send a girl? I know I am allowing myself to be made fun of but

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
I have to learn eventually

So this girl I am supposed to see after the holidays and sent her this text yesterday morning

"Hey natalie did you have a nice Christmas? Any unexpected gifts?

I have not gotten a reply yet which kind of annoyed me because I was actually asking her a fucking question. Let me know if it was something weird about the text

So this girl I am supposed to see after the holidays and sent her this text yesterday morning

I have not gotten a reply yet which kind of annoyed me because I was actually asking her a fucking question. Let me know if it was something weird about the text
Did you send her a gift? Then why would you ask that stupid fucking question? I'm imagining myself in that situation and what I would ask. It certainly wouldn't be that.

She should have replied No and nothing else. Or yes, my ex sent me a necklace.

What reply would you expect back from that stupid God damn question? Are you looking to go back and forth txting for the next 2 hours? She's fucking busy.

And you're suppose to see her after the holiday? Then leave her the fuck alone till then.

So no hanging out on nye? Your last date couldn't have been that good. Sounds like you are blowing it with another one.

No fucking question. You should have just said merry Xmas dummy.

Arent you black? Stick to sup or yo next txt.

How long have you been stalking her? ........ :cool:

TROLL.jpg

Wow, you actually texted that message?

Er....um....yea, sounded Ok to me.

Did you send her a gift? Then why would you ask that stupid fucking question? I'm imagining myself in that situation and what I would ask. It certainly wouldn't be that.

What reply would you expect back from that stupid God damn question? Are you looking to go back and forth txting for the next 2 hours? She's fucking busy.

And you're suppose to see her after the holiday? Then leave her the fuck alone till then.

So no hanging out on nye? Your last date couldn't have been that good. Sounds like you are blowing it with another one.

you right

you right

Dating suggestion, learn to use contractions before texting, she might think "you dumb." :D, :D :D

I think you need to quickly send another text saying you forgot to include the batteries in that unexpected gift.

I think you need to quickly send another text saying you forgot to include the batteries in that unexpected gift.
Im still trying to figure out why he would ask that question. Does it have to do with anything they talked about on the date? Otherwise, I might have said something relating to something she said on the date. Girls like to know you are listening.

Wtf is "get any surprise gifts?" mean anyways? How does she answer? Yes? Then she has to explain. No? Just no? Id have to say no then ask a question back. No I didn't, why? Did you? Or if she thinking like I am, wtf kind of question is that? Then her creepy meter goes off. I know mine has. This guy is just no good with women.

Has anyone seen that credit union commercial where the light skin brother is being dick teased by this hot white chic? Obviously they're gonna hook up but she's way out of this erkles league? The credit union wanted a mixed couple but he had to be a light skinned brother not a kanye or p diddy type. I picture fbj to be a bit of a nerdy brother. No offense fbj. I love you

Im still trying to figure out why he would ask that question. Does it have to do with anything they talked about on the date? Otherwise, I might have said something relating to something she said on the date. Girls like to know you are listening.

Wtf is "get any surprise gifts?" mean anyways? How does she answer? Yes? Then she has to explain. No? Just no? Id have to say no then ask a question back. No I didn't, why? Did you? Or if she thinking like I am, wtf kind of question is that? Then her creepy meter goes off. I know mine has. This guy is just no good with women.

Has anyone seen that credit union commercial where the light skin brother is being dick teased by this hot white chic? Obviously they're gonna hook up but she's way out of this erkles league? The credit union wanted a mixed couple but he had to be a light skinned brother not a kanye or p diddy type. I picture fbj to be a bit of a nerdy brother. No offense fbj. I love you

I sent the text the morning of dec 26, and wasn't christmas the day before????????????????????????????????????

I sent the text the morning of dec 26, and wasn't christmas the day before????????????????????????????????????
I just don't get you. I think you think and talk too much and try too hard. Are you sure you're a brotha? And these are white chicks?

I just don't get you. I think you think and talk too much and try too hard. Are you sure you're a brotha? And these are white chicks?

No she is black

Forum List

Back