Was the Nashville shooting a hate crime?

Guns are the weapon, but not the reason for the deaths. What is the reason for so many mass shootings?

Cars driven into crowds are also used as a weapon, for example.

Yes, but it's been proven many times in many countries, that strict gun control laws reduce the incidents of mass murders significantly.

Guns don't kill people, people kill people. But guns make it much easier, and much more feasible to kill large numbers of people.

Lol. So you’re one of them. I get it. The establishment has duped you. If you think outlawing guns will stop these killings, you’re fooling yourself. Americans will never give up their guns, plus we know the crooks won’t nor the elite.

It’s the culture not guns, but apparently forbidden to say it. Blaming guns is the easy answer and it benefits the establishment.

So you agree that it's the gun culture that's promoting these murders, correct?

So if we eliminate the guns, we will eliminate the gun culture, and we eliminate the mass murders.

My signature explains the pro-gun point of view.

Why can't you all just admit that you couldn't give a damn how many people are being murdered, that you just assume that the highest probably is that you and yours will not get murdered, so you just don't give a shit.

Admit that the real reason you need a gun is to scare your wife and friends, because you can't trust them alone together otherwise.

Yes, but it's been proven many times in many countries, that strict gun control laws reduce the incidents of mass murders significantly.
Guns don't kill people, people kill people. But guns make it much easier, and much more feasible to kill large numbers of people.
1. The US has the 2nd Amendment, so we're not getting "strict gun control laws"
2. Criminals and crazies kill people, so how can we limit the damage?
3. Suppose we say there no right to privacy, anything you tell an analyst he must report to the local police and the FBI so that if you have any guns they can be removed? A new more strict "red flag" law.

I know right. It's so curious how people could connect guns to gun deaths. Weird.
Do you find it weird that Democrats can’t connect dark and weird Democrats to the person operating that scary gun? Do you find it weird that Democrats pretend guns are autonomous?
CC0CCEA0-D5F6-44E1-866C-BCD4A1084AE7.jpeg

1. The US has the 2nd Amendment, so we're not getting "strict gun control laws"
2. Criminals and crazies kill people, so how can we limit the damage?
3. Suppose we say there no right to privacy, anything you tell an analyst he must report to the local police and the FBI so that if you have any guns they can be removed? A new more strict "red flag" law.

1. There are many who believe that the 2nd amendment does not grant a right for individuals to own guns. Certainly not a carte blanche right. If they could overturn Roe v. Wade, SCOTUS can overturn the decisions that declared an individual right.

2. Gun control laws.

3. Doctor/patient and attorney/client privileges are limited - as Trumps lawyers have recently found out.

As predicted, the shooter targeted Christians to unleash her rage upon them for not accepting her transition into being a male.

Specifically, her parents were associated with this church and rejected their daughters transition.

So she went to the school to shoot up a bunch of children.

I reckon, that showed them. That was the whole point to show the country how terrible Christians really are.

Should this be a hate crime?

The GOP is petitioning the DNC controlled DOJ to do just that, but in vain.

Merick and the democrats are probably happy the shooter targeted a group of Christians that also oppose abortion on demand, which Merick has also been targeting in various court cases around the country.

In fact, when Joe Biden got up to speak about the shooting, right before he and the media started laughing and cracking jokes, as if they were giddy about the shooting up of Christians. Then Joe said "Oh by the way, the tragedy was horrible, wasn't it? (Giggles)

Not sure what happened between the shooter and her parents, but I'm 100% certain that democrats will feel worse for the shooter than the victims that they feel deserved it, just like how Merick Garland and Biden feel about it.

The whole hate crime thing is stupid idiotic bullshit. Pretty much most of the time we have murders or mass murders, hate is involved.

The whole hate crime thing is stupid idiotic bullshit. Pretty much most of the time we have murders or mass murders, hate is involved.

Hate Crimes laws are just legal warfare for the democrat party to exploit when it serves their goals......they use it when they want to go after their political enemies...they ignore it if it applies to one of their minions....like this sad, mentally ill woman.

Do you find it weird that Democrats can’t connect dark and weird Democrats to the person operating that scary gun? Do you find it weird that Democrats pretend guns are autonomous?
View attachment 770668
I don't find it weird that the segment of the population that has been disportionate victims of legal racism and economic injustice, police misconduct, and poverty are also disportiantely associated with criminality and violence. That's makes total sense to me, does it confuse you?

I don't find it weird that the segment of the population that has been disportionate victims of legal racism and economic injustice, police misconduct, and poverty are also disportiantely associated with criminality and violence. That's makes total sense to me, does it confuse you?

No.....blacks have been the victims of the democrat party since the party was founded by two slave owners....the democrat party owns the education system....blacks are trapped in these schools where the democrat party teachers unions refuse to force teachers to actually teach them math, english, and science..........

The democrat party has been destroying blacks since the days the democrats owned black humans as slaves....

FUCK seriously? That’s weird….makes you wonder how that Kenyan dude became president huh?

1. There are many who believe that the 2nd amendment does not grant a right for individuals to own guns. Certainly not a carte blanche right. If they could overturn Roe v. Wade, SCOTUS can overturn the decisions that declared an individual right.

2. Gun control laws.

3. Doctor/patient and attorney/client privileges are limited - as Trumps lawyers have recently found out.
1. The US Constitution says what it says. RvW and abortion are NOT mentioned in the US Constitution.

2. Nope. No new gun control laws. How about a "Use a gun in the commission of a crime and it 25-years mandatory?"

3. Ok, so we need to be able to act on red flags immediately. Problem is, its too easy to misuse, so no "anonymous" tips.

FUCK seriously? That’s weird….makes you wonder how that Kenyan dude became president huh?
Nope. That isn't weird either. The prevalence of racism and discrimination doesn't preclude all Black people from achieving wealth and success.

What we have in our country is a vast gulf between the definition of hate crimes and the actual implementation of the principles for assessing them.

Woke identity politics has reduced the whole notion to a joke where all that is actually being considered is the identity of both the perp and the victim and not whether it it is actually a hate crimes.

Forum List

Back