Was The Lindsey Graham/Kamala Harris Fist Bump A Deep State Signal?

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"South Carolina Sen. Lindsey Graham, who has repeated unsubstantiated claims of widespread voter fraud in the 2020 presidential election, caused a minor stir Tuesday after he was filmed fist-bumping Vice President-elect Kamala Harris on the Senate floor Tuesday -- Graham offered Harris a seemingly congratulatory fist bump and pat on the back on his way into the chamber. [Graham later explained himself] "I was not congratulating Harris, but rather just saying hello -- I haven’t a seen in her in a while," Graham said. "If it works out and they make it, I told her I wish her well and try to work where we can. We will know here in a month or so or less.”
35794076-8959525-image-a-42_1605651663558.jpg360_obama_fist_bump_0605.jpg

This fist bump is just like the terrorist fist bump Obama and that whore tranny Michelle had to signal upcoming terror attacks they planned with ISIS -- And Graham was not the only GOP senator seeming to congratulate and act all giddy around Kamala, like she is special or recently won something..there were others and its an outrage....This woman and her white slave master Biden have just stole the election and are trying to destroy the country and turn it over to antifa and black thugs and sharia law -- you don't smile with people like that, you annihilate them..

If these GOP politicians continue to not punch these people in the face when they see them, then its gonna start looking obvious that all of this is for show -- like some high-society WWE production for people who truly believed Dusty Rhodes hated Rick Flair.

"South Carolina Sen. Lindsey Graham, who has repeated unsubstantiated claims of widespread voter fraud in the 2020 presidential election, caused a minor stir Tuesday after he was filmed fist-bumping Vice President-elect Kamala Harris on the Senate floor Tuesday -- Graham offered Harris a seemingly congratulatory fist bump and pat on the back on his way into the chamber. [Graham later explained himself] "I was not congratulating Harris, but rather just saying hello -- I haven’t a seen in her in a while," Graham said. "If it works out and they make it, I told her I wish her well and try to work where we can. We will know here in a month or so or less.”
View attachment 418311View attachment 418312

This fist bump is just like the terrorist fist bump Obama and that whore tranny Michelle had to signal upcoming terror attacks they planned with ISIS -- And Graham was not the only GOP senator seeming to congratulate and act all giddy around Kamala, like she is special or recently won something..there were others and its an outrage....This woman and her white slave master Biden have just stole the election and are trying to destroy the country and turn it over to antifa and black thugs and sharia law -- you don't smile with people like that, you annihilate them..

If these GOP politicians continue to not punch these people in the face when they see them, then its gonna start looking obvious that all of this is for show -- like some high-society WWE production for people who truly believed Dusty Rhodes hated Rick Flair.
You’re insane

View attachment 418311View attachment 418312

You’re insane
and you're slow.....

Stuff like this still takes from Graham with the hardcore Trump supporters and that's a good thing.

Stuff like this still takes from Graham with the hardcore Trump supporters and that's a good thing.
The fact that Graham felt compelled to explain himself is why base republican voters are so batshit crazy.....

What I said is satire -- but what I said is nothing that hasn't been 1000% said and believed by folks on this very message board...

The minute I satirize them -- they want to clutch their pearls.....

Gw3Ug.jpg

It was probably a hey-remember-that-time-I-sucked-you-off-in-the-Uber-and-you-couldnt-get-it-up-mums-the-word fist bump.....
Are you implying Lindsey is straight??

Geesh....republicans are even more bat shit crazy than I thought...
What part of "and you couldn't get it up" did you vapor lock on?

If I have to explain the material to the drooling fucktards, it kinda takes the fun out of it..... hmm?

The fact that Graham felt compelled to explain himself is why base republican voters are so batshit crazy.....

What I said is satire -- but what I said is nothing that hasn't been 1000% said and believed by folks on this very message board...

The minute I satirize them -- they want to clutch their pearls.....

View attachment 418320
The truth is that Trump was not like a Prog President. He had Repubs with varying degrees of acceptance of his agendas. A prog like Obama had near 100% support from the Globalists who have no fear of anyone hurting or killing them because the power elite of the world is in control. Only the rise of the Deplorables could cause a problem. And would the military get involved to stop them?

Graham was an essential part of the coup.
He held a chairmanship in the Senate and simply delayed any investigations into Obama's criminal activities during and after he left office.
This is one the reasons not one of the perpetrators has been brought to justice.

This fist bump is just like the terrorist fist bump Obama and that whore tranny Michelle had to signal upcoming terror attacks they planned with ISIS

Wow. Just.....wow.

How is this not in the conspiracy forum?

Last edited:
He held a chairmanship in the Senate and simply delayed any investigations into Obama's criminal activities during and after he left office.
This is one the reasons not one of the perpetrators has been brought to justice.

So Graham is in on it too?

My, my. Your conspiracy is a voracious thing, isn't it.

So Graham is in on it too?

My, my. Your conspiracy is a voracious thing, isn't it.
Graham is gay.
Of course he's in on it.

Forum List

Back